Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

75% of the video is him complaining about the impeachment, calling it all bullshit while admiting he doesn't understand what is happening and that the government makes it too complicated "like taxes".

... Wish I could get those 10 min back.
    I am pretty sure Jericho has a morning shit while reading Yahoo, and then makes money on his way to work. Just a black conservative in the peoples democratic republic of California. One of the people paying for everything.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Someone doesn't know what literal means.

I didn't blame anyone except the terrorists that shot down the plane. That the followers of the Supreme leader in Canada all vote left isn't a coincidence.
      Did I misread this quote?
      "all of the canadians that support the ayatollah's stance and vision of the world vote trudeau. his voters shot down that plane"
      I mean ... if I did, my bad ... but ya ... you can at least understand where my interpretation of it came from?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Did I misread this quote?

I mean ... if I did, my bad ... but ya ... you can at least understand where my interpretation of it came from?
        lol, no you didn't misread, but that isn't anyone that voted trudeau. that is a certain sect of trudeauian voters.

Comment

• terrified and failing, the sad terrorist dictator calls for countries sympathetic to terrorism, and willing to fund it, to be the ones it negotiates with. also can't stress enough how strongly they counterattacked killing everyone except americans because of their bravery.

don't worry mr ayatollha canada has a prime minister who loves terrorists of all shapes and colours, except white(wouldn't want him to be a racist), and he is willing to pay them to kill americans.

iran about its recent behavior and how it is really really ready to join the world community that allows them to murder citizens. america is yucky

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/irans-top-...043735226.html
          In response to Soleimani's killing, Iran launched a barrage of ballistic missiles targeting U.S. troops in Iraq, without causing serious injuries. Khamenei said the strike had dealt a “blow to America's image” as a superpower. In the part of his sermon delivered in Arabic, he said the “real punishment” would be in forcing the U.S. to withdraw from the Middle East.

After the missile strike, as Iran's Revolutionary Guard braced for an American counterattack that never came, it mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian jetliner shortly after takeoff from Tehran's international airport, killing all 176 passengers on board, mostly Iranians.

Authorities concealed their role in the tragedy for three days, initially blaming the crash on a technical problem. When it came, their admission of responsibility triggered days of street protests, which security forces dispersed with live ammunition and tear gas.

i do love how the associated press ignores the act of war attack on american soil at the embassy, but starts at the sad killing of a terrorist, just going about his business.

Comment

• Unique snow removal implement used in Vancouver.... lol.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca.../6123366650001

Comment

• Justin Trudeau picking up the terrorist tab. America is at fault and Canadians will pay for Iranian military shooting down a civilian plane.

What a fucking joke of a human.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/airliner-c...121918504.html

Comment

• Way to go "champs"...

Comment

Justin Trudeau picking up the terrorist tab. America is at fault and Canadians will pay for Iranian military shooting down a civilian plane.

What a fucking joke of a human.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/airliner-c...121918504.html
                  Miek you're just grasping at straws now.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Miek you're just grasping at straws now.

lol, the skip gif is funny.

iran shoots down plane
                    huge fan of fidel castro says boeing and america bare responsibility
                    iran says go fuck yourself actually no one on that plane was canadian
                    huge fan of fidel castro says canadian taxpayers will pay for your crimes iran. anyone on there doesn't even need to be canadian, just a permanent resident. don't worry canada loves funding and apologizing for terrorism.

i'm not the silly one here. our leader is a joke. my friend from vietnam sent me a link today. i didn't know that justine also sold drilling rights to the chinese. so kidnap us, and we will sell you our oil rights, while we make it impossible for ourselves to sell it.

kill our citizens and we will blame our oldest strongest friend, and cover your costs.

made us bitches.

Comment

• https://ca.yahoo.com/news/alone-lost...090000783.html

Now that Canadians know terrorist lover will pay them for airplane deaths, here come the whiners.

It was just a downed plane from a week ago now.

Pretty sure someone on here called an upcoming memory hole.

Anyone remember when America shot down our plane, and Trudeau stood up to the terrorist regime infecting America and nobly paid the funeral expenses of the Iranian citizens.

History remembers.

edit add: cbc, the state mouthpeice of the iranian government reminding canadians of the evil of the great satan, america. may allah bless justin trudeau in his fatwa against the great satan.
                      https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-border-o...090000614.html
                      Last edited by Miekenstien; Fri Jan 24th, 2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/alone-lost...090000783.html

Now that Canadians know terrorist lover will pay them for airplane deaths, here come the whiners.
                        So, I can comment on the Ethiopian plane crash because I know the people on the ground there who helped the families with the aftermath and the Canadian staff worked tirelessly (days with no sleep) in aiding the families not only through the loss of life but in dealing with the bureaucratic nightmares in Africa, etc. all while dealing with the fact that the same staff knew a lot of the Canadians that were killed (and were colleagues and friends). I'm sure that things could always be done better but complaining about things not being in English or not being able to visit the crash site for hours or having trouble getting personal effects back is just part of the awfulness in situations like that.

The families of that crash have a far better point asking why those planes weren't grounded or were even flying in the first place....

Comment

• But remember, these are the same people who are going to remake the economy from scratch and save the Earth if you'll just give them more money.

The province’s highest court ruled that a judge erred in implementing new jury-selection rules in a first-degree murder case

Comment

• https://ca.yahoo.com/news/canadian-e...204301348.html

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said at a Liberal caucus meeting Thursday that Canada is pushing Iran hard for answers.

"We will continue to be there for families and communities who are suffering and trying to rebuild their lives at a time of bleakness," he said. "But we will also keep working on the international stage to get answers, to get justice, to work with our allies, friends and partners around the world to ensure that we are getting the answers for Canadians that they need to get to be able to get closure and to move forward as a country on this national tragedy."

The TSB noted that getting information from the black boxes is not the only thing left for the investigators to do.
                            "While this activity may provide additional critical data, there is much more analysis required of all the information gathered in order to determine the many factors that caused or contributed to this accident," the TSB said.

"the many factors of this accident"

what a cowardly lion. if this were a group of canadians he would go on tv and berate them as racists because he is so brave.

factor 1: iran shoots missile
                            factor 2: iran shoots second missile

here is justine's new image change, the beard isn't invoking bravery, so he is is just taking the make up off now.

Comment

• anyone following this? china is constructing new hospitals, and the main hospitals now are turning away sick people, or transferring them to the country side shitty hospitals.

also, they are propagating to themselves that this is the same as the flu. i have a friend who is a doctor at a shanghai cancer hospital, and she told me that her hospital is making patients go through quarantine before entering, and then being shipped out of shanghai. at a hospital that is only for cancer.

wuhan on lock-down, and anyone trying to get out faces 7 years in prison. army at the bus stations, train stations, and airports.

my friend in shanghai has videotaped tanks driving through the streets. this is significant because usually the ccp just closes all roads, and transfers equipment, if they are patrolling the roads of shanghai with tanks it is to let the plebes know that big brother is here.

my father in law is in a small town in hunan, we asked him if he was going to wear a mask, and he told us his master will protect him. he is religious, and going with prayer. lol.

if anyone doesn't know chinese customs, right now 70% of the major cities are emptied as the peasants all head back to their villages where they share large amounts of food with large amounts of people all using the chopsticks that go into their mouths to get more food from the shared dishes. then in 2 weeks they will spread all over china again.

ultraviolet was the true future.

Comment

• ahh the cbc, the only network in canada actively working for the jihadis, and funded by the political wing of iran's ayatollah.

"The issue for us is to put an end to foreign meddling, aggression, occupation and war, and the destruction that it's bringing," said Peggy Morton, an organizer with Edmonton Coalition Against War and Racism (ECAWAR).

The global day of action comes after an American drone strike killed Iran's top military general Qassem Soleimani in the Iraqi capital of Baghdad earlier this month, sparking fears of war. Iran then retaliated with a missile strike against two bases in Iraq housing American troops.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/edmonton-p...033301044.html

cbc knows that nothing happened before the great satan viciously martyred a noble freedom fighter, and forced honest intregrity full iran to defend itself, and then nothing happened after that.

anyone know who funds the cbc?

Comment

Working...
                                X