Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm...#bookmarked

Hard to believe everything this doctor say. So we'll see. I hope he's right though.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Hmm...#bookmarked

Hard to believe everything this doctor say. So we'll see. I hope he's right though.

From Gates Foundations mouth to Fauci's ear. The good Doctor is well connected you see.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Hmm...#bookmarked

He did lie about the effectiveness of masks. That served a purpose to the government.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

He did lie about the effectiveness of masks. That served a purpose to the government.
          These people should have to bet on their predictions. This year's salary that there will be a vaccine by end of year, plus last year's salary for early 2021, plus his house and all his investments if no vaccine by end of 2021. See what his prediction is then.

Comment

• Comment

• Nikola Jokic tested positive but will be cleared in a week to travel to Denver
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Nikola Jokic tested positive but will be cleared in a week to travel to Denver
                i thought he had a tapeworm but it turns out it was just covid.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Even if they start, I get the feeling they'll be halted again. A dozen States that have loosened restrictions like we're about to do have seen 25+% COVID flare ups.
                  The fact that the NBA, MLB and NHL are still trying to restart their season is nuts.

Comment

I hope he is feeling better.
                    Man oh man though...that photo of him slimmed down is him going to watch a Serbian basketball game...with full fans in attendance. His pic is taken speaking with someone (a player) who later tested positive. Like, he’s about to get on an airplane and be around his teammates and he’s going to live sporting events with fans in stands. Not smart.

Comment

How do they know when he will be cleared? When did he test positive?

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

The fact that the NBA, MLB and NHL are still trying to restart their season is nuts.
                        Money. Not so crazy now, right?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          That's probably a precaution (which doesn't hurt to have) but at least according to this link (Texas Government), as of last week the fullest hospital in the state (Houston area) still has 21% of the beds free. In the area west of Fort Worth (Abilene) 52% of the beds are free, and they have just 1 person in the hospital with covid. Statewide 27% of the beds are free and there are 5,869 ventilators available.

https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/...PT_6.16.20.pdf

This is unrelated to you or your post:

In my view one of the many consequences of the mere existence of Donald Trump in politics is that everything in the US now is extremely political and divisive, to the point that many people there just lost the ability to think for themselves. If you are a Trump supporter you gotta uphold the banner that covid is some made up fairy tale, and if you're not a Trump supporter, you gotta uphold the banner that covid is the new bubonic plague. The reality couldn't be further for either extreme. It's in the middle somewhere, but the middle in the states doesn't exist anymore. That's true not just for covid but for every other issue.

Everything reeks of political ulterior motives and spin. Common sense, and unbiased, independent thinking is extremely rare these days down there (and therefore extremely valuable).
                          Last edited by inthepaint; Wed Jun 24, 2020, 12:58 PM.
                          2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

How do they know when he will be cleared? When did he test positive?
                            He tested positive last week

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Best Center to ever get the Rona
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post

Why is it nuts? I could see hockey calling it quits cause of the logistics but MLB and the NBA should be back already.

Comment

Working...
                                X