Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Karma is a bitch after all!

    Now this is no longer a hoax

    He could have just started this by using his most powerful voice to wear a mask and not worry of the stockmarket and his re-election. People would have just followed.

    Humility however is never his true nature. He continued to mock science.

    74 yr. old Morbidly Obese, his odds is not that great.

    The Pain and suffering of all the families affected by this virus could now be his reality.

    sad
    This is what you get when you rely on CNN for info.
    1. No one is saying the virus is a hoax
    2. Trump has a BMI of 30.5 , which is obese, but not morbidly obese which are those with BMIs of 35 +.

    Comment


    • Must have heard ‘Democrat hoax’ in a dream...

      Comment


      • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

        This is what you get when you rely on CNN for info.
        1. No one is saying the virus is a hoax
        2. Trump has a BMI of 30.5 , which is obese, but not morbidly obese which are those with BMIs of 35 +.
        Yet no one in the health community takes BMI seriously any more.
        A 6' male at 140 lbs (19 BMI) falls into the "normal" range. Have you ever seen a healthy 6' male at 140 pounds?
        An athletic 6' person at 190-200 pounds falls squarely into overweight according to BMI.

        I would say Trump looks marginally over weight and not obese and weight is not the best sole indicator of health.

        Comment


        • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

          This is what you get when you rely on CNN for info.
          1. No one is saying the virus is a hoax
          2. Trump has a BMI of 30.5 , which is obese, but not morbidly obese which are those with BMIs of 35 +.
          No need to even debate with someone who already siphoned the kool aid from the very beginning.

          But Q-anon does really make you the forum Eminence, good luck.

          Comment


          • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

            No need to even debate with someone who already siphoned the kool aid from the very beginning.

            But Q-anon does really make you the forum Eminence, good luck.
            Because you can't debate with me.
            Instead you resort to name calling and insinuations.

            You don't need Q anon to verify the stuff I mentioned.
            In fact Q Anon has nothing to do with verifiable stuff like this.
            ​​​Not that I'm a fan of that movement.
            Not at all.
            I've been red-pilled for decades, long before Trump and that Q movement came into the scene.

            Go check the BBC article on that virus hoax the other day.
            https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...​​​​


            The 'morbidly obese' false claim is something you can easily verify too.
            Just check its medical definition and compare with Trump's BMI - done!

            As I said, quit CNN sometimes and do your OWN research. It helps, trust me.
            Last edited by Kagemusha; Sat Oct 3, 2020, 04:26 PM.

            Comment


            • Conspiracy theory: Trump and his team deliberately get Covid, all recover quickly and use that politically to say that it’s no big deal, like Trump has been saying all along.

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post
                Conspiracy theory: Trump and his team deliberately get Covid, all recover quickly and use that politically to say that it’s no big deal, like Trump has been saying all along.
                I see that circulating on social media.

                Or people can just check Tom Hanks, and the others that got infected and recovered quickly.

                Comment


                • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                  Because you can't debate with me.
                  Instead you resort to name calling and insinuations.

                  You don't need Q anon to verify the stuff I mentioned.
                  In fact Q Anon has nothing to do with verifiable stuff like this.
                  ​​​Not that I'm a fan of that movement.
                  Not at all.
                  I've been red-pilled for decades, long before Trump and that Q movement came into the scene.

                  Go check the BBC article on that virus hoax the other day.
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...​​​​


                  The 'morbidly obese' false claim is something you can easily verify too.
                  Just check its medical definition and compare with Trump's BMI - done!

                  As I said, quit CNN sometimes and do your OWN research. It helps, trust me.
                  Haha...what name calling? That alone, you already started a straw man argument.

                  you always like to invite sympathy from the moderators of this forum.

                  As I said I am not here to convince you, you are pretty much a loss cause so it’s a total waste of my time.

                  why you even bother to respond to my initial post, beats me.

                  now to follow the kool-aid, a flavored bleach or Lysol is another option

                  Comment


                  • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

                    Haha...what name calling? That alone, you already started a straw man argument.

                    you always like to invite sympathy from the moderators of this forum.

                    As I said I am not here to convince you, you are pretty much a loss cause so it’s a total waste of my time.

                    why you even bother to respond to my initial post, beats me.

                    now to follow the kool-aid, a flavored bleach or Lysol is another option
                    You're not convincing anyone with your shallow arguments. Lol

                    How does it feel to be owned by no less than the BBC, of all news outlet.
                    Thing is, very basic stuff like these are very easy to verify you know.

                    Morbidly obese, virus hoax. Pft.

                    Who's drowning on kool aid now?
                    Last edited by Kagemusha; Sat Oct 3, 2020, 08:10 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Trump is definitely obese. Cmon now.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post
                        Conspiracy theory: Trump and his team deliberately get Covid, all recover quickly and use that politically to say that it’s no big deal, like Trump has been saying all along.
                        Even more idiotic than a lot of conspiracy theories out there. Were the Republican senators and Chris Christie - genuinely at risk - in on it? You don’t think Trump would rather be doing his rallies, making an ass if himself on the debate stage, and generally not looking like an infected weakling (putting myself in Trump’s worldview there) despite being a confirmed germaphobe?

                        How does anyone think any of this actually makes sense?
                        Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Sun Oct 4, 2020, 01:56 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                          Who's saying that the virus is hoax?
                          Many say its a hoax are you kidding?

                          Comment


                          • Well timed to help keep these recent developments in perspective.

                            Comment


                            • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

                              Many say its a hoax are you kidding?
                              How exactly are people saying that it's a hoax?

                              Comment


                              • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Trump is definitely obese. Cmon now.
                                Obese, yes.
                                but morbidly, no.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X