Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

    Many say its a hoax are you kidding?
    Two things that will come out of this, what he will say to his CULT followers:

    Option 1: The Humility and We Have to Follow Science Version - “Take this virus very seriously, wear masks because I myself was vulnerable especially because I have the risk factors one of which I am MORBIDLY OBESE and got infected, this is not a hoax, I was wrong all along”

    Or

    Option 2: I am still dumb, stupid and dont care about this “disgusting” people - “I was right, it was just a flu, I recovered quickly and I survived it, now you can all go party”

    Comment


    • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

      How exactly are people saying that it's a hoax?
      “Covid 19 is a hoax”

      like that

      Comment


      • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

        “Covid 19 is a hoax”

        like that
        Watch he's gonna make you show examples just so he can ignore it
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

          “Covid 19 is a hoax”

          like that
          My Name is Donald Trump: “Covid is a Hoax, it will disappear someday in my mind”

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

            Watch he's gonna make you show examples just so he can ignore it
            Googled BBC lol

            Comment


            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

              Googled BBC lol
              What's your take on that BBC article?
              Still doesn't make sense to you?

              Comment


              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                Watch he's gonna make you show examples just so he can ignore it
                Lol. When did I ignore questions like this?
                I am honestly trying to find out how people gets so confused with this whole hoax thing.
                l know many are casual CNN watchers who just swallow anything they feed to their viewers. I hope you're not among those and you do your own research and formulate conclusions based on facts.
                Am l correct?

                Comment


                • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

                  “Covid 19 is a hoax”

                  like that
                  Well this virus is real, that's for sure.
                  Just as the flu is real.

                  Comment


                  • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

                    Two things that will come out of this, what he will say to his CULT followers:

                    Option 1: The Humility and We Have to Follow Science Version - “Take this virus very seriously, wear masks because I myself was vulnerable especially because I have the risk factors one of which I am MORBIDLY OBESE and got infected, this is not a hoax, I was wrong all along”

                    Or

                    Option 2: I am still dumb, stupid and dont care about this “disgusting” people - “I was right, it was just a flu, I recovered quickly and I survived it, now you can all go party”
                    Morbidly obese again. Lol
                    This is what I say when we have to not rely on CNN all the time.

                    Comment


                    • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                      Well this virus is real, that's for sure.
                      Just as the flu is real.
                      There you have it lol.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • We’re not in China. We have the same access to information as you do

                        Comment


                        • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                          Well this virus is real, that's for sure.
                          Just as the flu is real.
                          Would they airlift Trump to the hospital when he gets a regular flu?

                          Comment


                          • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

                            Would they airlift Trump to the hospital when he gets a regular flu?
                            Lol.
                            Don't make a big deal out of the airlift.
                            Kobe used to go to games in a chopper, remember?
                            Last edited by Kagemusha; Sun Oct 4, 2020, 04:20 PM.

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                              There you have it lol.
                              I never said Covid is not real, that's for sure.
                              What I can't agree with is the over reaction to it, even though numbers clearly show its 99.9% recovery rate.
                              Last edited by Kagemusha; Sun Oct 4, 2020, 04:19 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                                We’re not in China. We have the same access to information as you do
                                Why do uneducated people support Trump?

                                Hillary beat Trump among college-educated or higher voters by nearly 20 points in 2016, and this margin has only increased as Trump's "presidency" has dragged on. Do uneducated people prefer Trump because, like them, he has a limited vocabulary and knows very little about how the world works?
                                Pound the rock lol


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X