Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Coronavirus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

    Lol.
    Don't make a big deal out of the airlift.
    Kobe used to go to games in a chopper, remember?
    Lol they said it was precautionary. You dont go to the hospital as a precautionary measure with the regular flu

    Comment


    • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

      I never said Covid is not real, that's for sure.
      What I can't agree with is the over reaction to it, even though numbers clearly show its 99.9% recovery rate.
      Clearly show? WHO estimates mortality at 3-4% Fauci agrees with these numbers.

      whats your source for 99.9%?

      Comment


      • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

        Clearly show? WHO estimates mortality at 3-4% Fauci agrees with these numbers.

        whats your source for 99.9%?
        Please stop talking to Kagemusha, not sure why he hasn't been banned yet, but no reason to pretend you are having a worthwhile conversation with this assclown. Or at least take it to the off-topic forum.

        Comment


        • Quirk Ok ya does seem a waste of time

          Comment


          • Quirk wrote: View Post

            Please stop talking to Kagemusha, not sure why he hasn't been banned yet, but no reason to pretend you are having a worthwhile conversation with this assclown. Or at least take it to the off-topic forum.
            Wow, another name caller spotted for the mods. Lol
            We are having a real conversation here.
            You should actually encourage it and not have anyone banned for having a different opinion than yours coz we all hate bigotry and intolerance, right?
            Right?

            Comment


            • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

              Clearly show? WHO estimates mortality at 3-4% Fauci agrees with these numbers.

              whats your source for 99.9%?
              My source for the 99.9 % was from Fox.

              This is a good paper about this.
              https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

              Comment


              • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                Quirk Ok ya does seem a waste of time
                Lol.
                Peer pressure?
                Don't you admire people of strong qualities, those that don't get easily swayed?

                You know what I learned this 2020?
                A lot of folks, not just in this forum, but from anywhere who are showing who they really are.
                They claim to hate Trump for being a bigot and intolerant but they fail to see that they share those very same qualities. So sad. Lol

                I'm not a Trump supporter, for the record.
                l just enjoy some good honest discussion. Been what they call nowadays 'woke' for decades now, and not easily buy what the govt and the media sells. Self preservation is what rules the world, and in these times that often amounts to dollars and power. Good old morals has been a thing of the past for sometime now. And it's scary how people are easily being lied to and manipulated especially by the media who have become nothing more but propaganda mouthpieces.
                Last edited by Kagemusha; Sun Oct 4, 2020, 05:49 PM.

                Comment


                • You told us everything we need to know about you.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • Trump's COVID-19 condition improving, could return to White House Monday, doctors say

                    Comment


                    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      You told us everything we need to know about you.
                      Same goes with most of the members here. Right?
                      Those that say they are all about equality, tolerance and inclusivity yet they want to kick out fellow fellow members who disagrees with them. Lol
                      I'm glad you're not one of them MixxAOR.


                      Also, just because I side with Trump on some issues doesn't mean I am a supporter.
                      That's what most Trump haters never get to understand.
                      Step out of the political partisanship square, you'll get to see things in a broader perspective.
                      Last edited by Kagemusha; Sun Oct 4, 2020, 06:33 PM.

                      Comment


                      • The article you posted basically says its difficult to determine mortality rate.

                        keep it simple. It doesnt matter how many more have it. In Canada so far if you are tested positive there is about a 5% mortality rate plain and simple.

                        Canada has had 10 times covid deaths compared to average seasonal flu. And thats with a quarantine, masks, social distancing - and thats still counting. If its killed 10x’s what the flu kills its not “like the flu” again - plain and simple

                        Comment


                        • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Trump's COVID-19 condition improving, could return to White House Monday, doctors say
                          And He will rise again on the third day as the Prophecy foretold.

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Trump's COVID-19 condition improving, could return to White House Monday, doctors say
                            Doctors saying fastest recovery ever!
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • https://www.themainewire.com/2020/09...-testing-data/

                              "Finding an active case of COVID-19 involves a diagnostic test using a technique known as polymerase-chain reaction, or PCR. These tests detect viruses, such as influenza and the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, by looking for fragments of the virus’s genetic material (RNA) in a swabbed sample from the patient.

                              The test is run through multiple cycles in order to amplify the level of viral RNA in the sample, and once reaching a certain level, is deemed a positive result. The number of cycles needed to register a positive test is called the cycle threshold (CT) value. In short, the lower the CT value, the greater the amount of virus, or viral load, in the patient’s sample.

                              It is important to note that diagnostic tests are different from antibody tests, which measure the prevalence of a particular antigen in a patient’s blood. Those are used to better understand if a patient has been exposed to the coronavirus and if their immune system countered with an antibody response.

                              Last month, using data from Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, the Times found that up to 90% of positive coronavirus test results would be negative if the labs that processed them had set a lower cycle threshold."

                              Comment


                              • suspenders wrote: View Post
                                https://www.themainewire.com/2020/09...-testing-data/

                                "Finding an active case of COVID-19 involves a diagnostic test using a technique known as polymerase-chain reaction, or PCR. These tests detect viruses, such as influenza and the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, by looking for fragments of the virus’s genetic material (RNA) in a swabbed sample from the patient.

                                The test is run through multiple cycles in order to amplify the level of viral RNA in the sample, and once reaching a certain level, is deemed a positive result. The number of cycles needed to register a positive test is called the cycle threshold (CT) value. In short, the lower the CT value, the greater the amount of virus, or viral load, in the patient’s sample.

                                It is important to note that diagnostic tests are different from antibody tests, which measure the prevalence of a particular antigen in a patient’s blood. Those are used to better understand if a patient has been exposed to the coronavirus and if their immune system countered with an antibody response.

                                Last month, using data from Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, the Times found that up to 90% of positive coronavirus test results would be negative if the labs that processed them had set a lower cycle threshold."
                                Are you saying that the fatality rate is actually MUCH higher?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X