Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Who's ready for a world run by amazon, google, facebook and microsoft? More powerful than the governments
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Oh, its YOUR map. Apollo 13.
        Dude, Apollo 13 is not even related to me. I bet you think all Apollos look alike.

Comment

Who's ready for a world run by amazon, google, facebook and microsoft? More powerful than the governments
          More powerful? No way.

Powerful, yes, but they get even more powerful with government's help... Gov attacked Microsoft in the 90s. Now every company has extensive lobbying operations. Microsoft had no political connections in the 90s, now they have huge fucking building in Washington filled with lobbyists and lawyers lol.

Comment

• First pic of a black hole

Comment

I'd rather see a world run by Elon Musk ... lol

Comment

First pic of a black hole

Can't wait until we make the same jump we did of pictures of Pluto ..

But actually, this is so fucking ground breaking ... what a time to be alive. Give it another 10 years and who knows what we'll know.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Can't wait until we make the same jump we did of pictures of Pluto ..

But actually, this is so fucking ground breaking ... what a time to be alive. Give it another 10 years and who knows what we'll know.
                  Watch this video:

Comment

Watch this video:

Will do after work. Love that guy. Is it explaining the satellite array that captured the image and stuff?

Comment

• Future Nobel Prize Recipient I'm thinking.

Comment

Watch this video:

So awesome. So if I understand this all correctly, Scientists can use models to predict exactly what the single most complex, most ridiculous thing in the Universe looks and acts like, without ever actually seeing one ... but their Climate models should absolutely never be trusted ...

Comment

So awesome. So if I understand this all correctly, Scientists can use models to predict exactly what the single most complex, most ridiculous thing in the Universe looks and acts like, without ever actually seeing one ... but their Climate models should absolutely never be trusted ...

Comment

• Comment

There is real science behind physics. There is fear mongering communism behind global warming.

like einstein and the theory of relativity. He couldn't prove it at the time, but the math was good. With climate science it is all "maybe, could, and potentially".

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

There is real science behind physics. There is fear mongering communism behind global warming.

like einstein and the theory of relativity. He couldn't prove it at the time, but the math was good. With climate science it is all "maybe, could, and potentially".
                                There's solid science behind climate change. Fear mongering comes from right-wingers and capitalism haters. Moving towards low-carbon economy is very much possible. Just not Green New Deal. That ain't it.

Comment

Working...
                                X