HUGE Explosion in Tianjin, China

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    The chinese government is a great world government, an example to be followed.

Look how prosperous they've made the country
    Hahahah. Good one.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

Is this the reason gas prices are higher now?

They absolutely sky rocketed in Alberta
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Nope:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...ight-1.3190122

Comment

Miekenstien, you can get vpn for your phone too. I know that Private Internet Access (an American company) offers it with their vpn package.

Before I moved out of the province in February I remember filling up at the pump in Calgary for around 70 something cents. Crazy what has occurred since then.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Miekenstien, you can get vpn for your phone too. I know that Private Internet Access (an American company) offers it with their vpn package.
            i use astril. plan comes up in about 4 months and then i will get their wifi router, friend has it and says it pretty much makes everything in your house not in china.

http://news.yahoo.com/blast-chinese-...050807039.html
            is probably not the distraction they were looking for

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              i use astril. plan comes up in about 4 months and then i will get their wifi router, friend has it and says it pretty much makes everything in your house not in china.

http://news.yahoo.com/blast-chinese-...050807039.html
              is probably not the distraction they were looking for
              I use VPN to avoid being spied on.
              People in China use VPN to access Facebook. Shit is all messed up.

Comment

That's what you get for manipulating the stock market China.

2015 gains gone, wiped, just like that.

Comment

No. BP had to shut down a refinery in the Midwest for unscheduled repairs, so you've got all the refineries there running at capacity now and massive demand in the gasoline market.

It helps to remember that the price of gasoline isn't tied to the price of a barrel of oil, so we Albertans can get screwed on multiple fronts. Yeah!

Comment

any news on this explosion?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      any news on this explosion?
                      nope. focusing on a waitress that got a bad review, on whatever our equivalent to a review app we use is, throwing a boiling pot of water into the face of the reviewer at the table.

netizens are split on who is more at fault. that is how important face is to these people. there is a debate on whether the lady complaining about bad service or the lady who threw a pot of boiling water into her face is more at fault

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        nope. focusing on a waitress that got a bad review, on whatever our equivalent to a review app we use is, throwing a boiling pot of water into the face of the reviewer at the table.

netizens are split on who is more at fault. that is how important face is to these people. there is a debate on whether the lady complaining about bad service or the lady who threw a pot of boiling water into her face is more at fault
                        Please keep us all posted on how this turns out ... Lol

Comment

I will try to find the video. It's pretty crazy. Don't know which of you are familiar with "hot pot" but is is basically a soup that everyone at the table shares and stays at a boil. The complainer asked for more soup because it constantly boils down, meals van take hours, and the waitress was playing on her phone. Waitress said she would get to it. Complainer kept asking her and saying she wanted it. Waitress kept delaying and saying she would get to it. Complainer took to the app to rate the service. Most likely, the manager saw the complaint and chewed the waitress out, possibly fining her. She loses face and or money. Temper flares grabs the hot soup, boiling, and throws the pot of it all over the woman who is sitting at the table.

Comment

http://www.chinasmack.com/2015/diges...-over-her.html
                            the translated article, article says the restaurant already paid 20,000 yuan(divide by 6.4 for cad) to cover costs and will pay all costs. waiter has been arrested.

the video, i was wrong it was a waiter not a waitress. chinese have one word "ta" for he/she written different so when the wife is talking she sometimes says she instead of he and he instead of she

Comment

Working...
                            X