Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rocwell wrote: View Post
    Yeah and Bezos' wife is worth $70 BILLION for being stay-at-home mom on $0.00 salary.
    Such is the law... Unless there is a pre existing contract Mrs. Bezos is worth 70B$ by law. I agree her suffering along the way knows no compensatory value. but 70B$ should help out eh ?

    But just how does Nance parlay... at best guess 5M$ over 30 years of aggregated income BEFORE she spends a dime on housing, food, child costs, gas, 50% Cali and Fed taxes, health insurance. etc.... you know regular people shit...... .into 29M$.... Asking for a friend.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 9th, 2019, 07:11 PM.

    Comment


    • slaw wrote: View Post
      That's pretty funny coming from Nancy fucking Pelosi who has made hundreds of millions of dollars by being a congresswoman. How much does that salary pay again?
      She didnt shut down the Governmnt bud

      Comment


      • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        In some passing Canadian news....

        The unelected and politically neutral teachers union in Ontario is taking the Ontario government to court over the issue of the content of the grammar school sex education curriculum.Its apparently a human rights abuse issue. Who would have thought that the UNELECTED teachers union had any semblance of legal jurisdiction over what the duly elected government currently sitting at Queens Park has put forward on the education file. A policy plank they ran on while somehow squeaking out a 76 seat majority government about 8 months ago ?
        Now that judge Ed has been censured ... wonder which activist judge currently sitting on the bench wants to test the resolve of Queens Park on this one ?

        Come early, bring popcorn and get a good seat as the Trudeau government stick handles and circumlelocutes its way around pushing wheelbarrows full of cash to autoworkers in Ontario as the GM cocksuckers in Detroit shutter the Oshawa assembly lines. Team Justin now gets to once again talk out both sides of their mouths while explaining to the oil patch citizens of the same country that the oil and gas industry difficulties are just different and overblown and to suck it up. Ah.. the ability to suck and blow in the same breath is a true federal liberal skill.

        One last bit of news has PM Spicoli getting first hand experience dealing with a few of the 174,378 non elected but incredibly vocal Indian groups who can't agree that 2+2 =4. One group who says they represent the will of indigenous peoples in BC says OK and agrees to a gas pipeline.. yet lo and behold another group who claims to represent the same group of peoples says no we do not support this and you must stop !!! A casual observer might wonder why these people who have been elected to exactly nothing can hold up a contractually agreed to project.....but they do....

        Go get'em Spicoli !!
        What the actual fuck are you on about?

        Comment


        • rocwell wrote: View Post
          Yeah and Bezos' wife is worth $70 BILLION for being stay-at-home mom on $0.00 salary.
          So she's his wife, whats you issue, would you prefer she get a part time job?

          Comment


          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Such is the law... Unless there is a pre existing contract Mrs. Bezos is worth 70B$ by law. I agree her suffering along the way knows no compensatory value. but 70B$ should help out eh ?

            But just how does Nance parlay... at best guess 5M$ over 30 years of aggregated income BEFORE she spends a dime on housing, food, child costs, gas, 50% Cali and Fed taxes, health insurance. etc.... you know regular people shit...... .into 29M$.... Asking for a friend.
            This is such shit, and people that make arguments like this are tools. Sorry man. If you mean to justify Donald Trumps asinine and selfish decisions, by pointing out that the opposition calling him out for it is herslf, wealthy, that you sir, are a certified idiot. That, or a professional Gaslighter, which is actually worse.

            Comment


            • Superjudge wrote: View Post
              This is such shit, and people that make arguments like this are tools. Sorry man. If you mean to justify Donald Trumps asinine and selfish decisions, by pointing out that the opposition calling him out for it is herslf, wealthy, that you sir, are a certified idiot. That, or a professional Gaslighter, which is actually worse.
              Whose minding the meth lab now that your posting on RR ?

              Are you railing against the thought that Pelosi could make millions while on a government salary ?
              Where was trump mentioned or is this just another of your posturing ready fire aim knee jerk rants?
              Gaslighting..my..junior has heard a new word.
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 9th, 2019, 09:00 PM.

              Comment


              • Superjudge wrote: View Post
                What the actual fuck are you on about?

                Perhaps it’s your reading skills but I’m going with your lack of reading comprehension coupled with a god complex.

                Help is available bud.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 9th, 2019, 08:33 PM.

                Comment


                • Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  So she's his wife, whats you issue, would you prefer she get a part time job?
                  I was just trying to make a point that just like Bezos' wife, Nancy's wealth is heavily tied up to her husband.

                  Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post
                    I was just trying to make a point that just like Bezos' wife, Nancy's wealth is heavily tied up to her husband.
                    Don’t fall for this blowhards shtick..he is just pissing into the tent to get a reaction...
                    He’s abrasive,,but harmless.

                    Comment


                    • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      He’s abrasive,,but harmless.

                      Lol Love you Demo.

                      But seriously, let's clean it up. No need to make things personal. Attack the ideas.

                      Comment


                      • Joey wrote: View Post

                        Lol Love you Demo.

                        But seriously, let's clean it up. No need to make things personal. Attack the ideas.
                        We would ...if the judge ever surfaced an idea .. to date ..niente

                        Comment



                        • Comment



                          • Comment


                            • Lol... looks like a sawdust core!! The Trump Org. must be getting a hefty kickback on the order ... will this b/s ever end?
                              “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

                              J.M. Keynes

                              Comment


                              • Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                She didnt shut down the Governmnt bud
                                She can open it up straightaway. Give Trump $5 billion for his wall. Government will open tomorrow. Simple.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X