Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meanwhile, much like Bush II finished his dad's war in Iraq for him, Trudeau II is finishing off Alberta for good ol' dad. Pierre must be very proud looking up from the 8th circle....

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ergy-1.4971068

    Comment



    • Comment


      • slaw wrote: View Post
        She can open it up straightaway. Give Trump $5 billion for his wall. Government will open tomorrow. Simple.
        Condoning extortion is not advisable.
        “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

        J.M. Keynes

        Comment


        • Bendit wrote: View Post
          Condoning extortion is not advisable.
          Probably not..but in the sock puppet theatre that passes for political discourse in the great republic these days Speaker Nancy Pelosi might single handedly ensure Trump is re elected to a second term. The Democrats are leaning hard into the wind if they stick with her.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jan 10th, 2019, 04:38 PM.

          Comment


          • The Trump-wall-shutdown doesn't seem to be buying Trump or the wall any favour.

            Comment


            • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Probably not..but in the sock puppet theatre that passes for political discourse in the great republic these days Speaker Nancy Pelosi might single handedly ensure Trump is re elected to a second term. The Democrats are leaning hard into the wind if they stick with her.
              I would venture that Speaker Nancy P. has weathered many arrows (even from within) and has like the hunt goddess Artemis, mowed down mortals far more capable than Donald. She has after all been the first woman leader of the mighty House when men really ruled the roost and now distinguishes herself even further by being the second woman to handle that gavel.

              In the meantime you are projecting the Hannity cabal at FOX re Ms. P, who pay no attention to the facts nor reality.

              Maybe you should read a bit about her beginnings, political pedigree and commitment to policies which actually help the disadvantaged in meaningful terms while still retaining her ability to use her scythe when necessary to keep order in the house.

              But you are presumably impressed by the swaggering emptiness of the corrupt blowhard and supreme idiot running around the southern border only to convince his base that he has a cheap promise to keep. And this you are convinced will win him a second term? Come now. Mark down Feb 7 on your calendar when another nail gets slammed into Donny's forehead by his ex consigliere Mikey Cohen before a newly constituted Congress ... yes that one which Nancy P. rules over for now.
              “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

              J.M. Keynes

              Comment


              • Trump’s immigration policy has foreign tech talent looking north of the border

                https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.198137ccabb2
                “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

                J.M. Keynes

                Comment


                • We need to be like Australia. They have gov officials at every networking event. NO KIDDING. We have an amazing start-up visa that leads to permanent residency extremely quickly. But not many people know about this.

                  Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post
                    We need to be like Australia. They have gov officials at every networking event. NO KIDDING. We have an amazing start-up visa that leads to permanent residency extremely quickly. But not many people know about this.
                    I agree there should be controls or the system runs amok. The headhunters are running a cross border business without rules. I have friends in the banking sector and the big 5 have outsourced their manpower reqts it seems to large headhunting outfits (offshore). This is not good... for general immigration nor local job losses because of labour costs profiteering.
                    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

                    J.M. Keynes

                    Comment


                    • Bendit wrote: View Post
                      I would venture that Speaker Nancy P. has weathered many arrows (even from within) and has like the hunt goddess Artemis, mowed down mortals far more capable than Donald. She has after all been the first woman leader of the mighty House when men really ruled the roost and now distinguishes herself even further by being the second woman to handle that gavel.

                      In the meantime you are projecting the Hannity cabal at FOX re Ms. P, who pay no attention to the facts nor reality.

                      Maybe you should read a bit about her beginnings, political pedigree and commitment to policies which actually help the disadvantaged in meaningful terms while still retaining her ability to use her scythe when necessary to keep order in the house.

                      But you are presumably impressed by the swaggering emptiness of the corrupt blowhard and supreme idiot running around the southern border only to convince his base that he has a cheap promise to keep. And this you are convinced will win him a second term? Come now. Mark down Feb 7 on your calendar when another nail gets slammed into Donny's forehead by his ex consigliere Mikey Cohen before a newly constituted Congress ... yes that one which Nancy P. rules over for now.
                      I would actually like to see DJ Trump out of the WhiteHouse and replaced on the ticket by Mitt Romney..... But its going to take more than the 4th round draft choice NancyP. looking like the second coming of her Hillary-ness to shunt Trump to the sidelines.

                      Nancy P.... where the P is for Pyrrhic.

                      If the Dems don't punt her....she will not bring more moderates into the tent.
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jan 10th, 2019, 10:54 PM.

                      Comment



                      • Comment


                        • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Don’t fall for this blowhards shtick..he is just pissing into the tent to get a reaction...
                          He’s abrasive,,but harmless.
                          Oh I don't know about that.... but sure.

                          Comment


                          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            We would ...if the judge ever surfaced an idea .. to date ..niente

                            I would think it's ok for you to behave the way you do, I'm not always the nicest guy, but your level of presumption in a bit high when it comes to your assesment of my level of political insight or understanding. I'll leave this here.... but yeah, that verbal diarhea you blew out about Trudea et al...good lord, and the whole Pelosi thing.... yawn. Fuck bud, kids in Kindergarten get the whole 2 wrongs do't make a right thing.... you'd think complex Mensa candidates like yourself might have remembered as well. Speaking of Mensa.... did you know I qualified for that shit....strange, but true. never tested lower than 132. well 89 once online but that was for fun.
                            Last edited by Superjudge; Fri Jan 11th, 2019, 11:12 AM. Reason: i was rude

                            Comment


                            • rocwell wrote: View Post

                              I saw this.... right after the "Wheels" comments. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry, so I cried from laughter and made some coffee with Vanilla Almond milk.

                              Comment


                              • 2016:





                                2019:


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X