Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    [/B]

Assume you are writing about Maduro (all the actors are scummy to be sure)... do not wish to be crass but what's your over/under on a Maduro departure (we wont define what that means).
    30 days.... soon enough the junior officer corps will keep the troops in the barracks... they will cast their lot with a young 35 year old.....

Once that happens and the signal is sent that the military will not support Maduro... he will hang by his heels.

They are on the verge of eating zoo animals in Carracas.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Jan 25th, 2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Sounds like the government about to open.

Comment

Good for you. Are you blaming a single DS now congresswoman for the US govt's foreign policy/aid position re Venezuela. Like yourself you have no idea what others may have been doing to help. Like:

https://www.canada.ca/en/global-affa...venezuela.html

Not much ...but engaged.
        No, I'm just saying that time for dialogue is over. Venezuela killed at least 20 protesters over the last 48 hours - from UN. New President already hinted at amnesty, so maybe transition can be achieved without civil war.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Lol...I thought Trump was done as of last week? But a background player gets arrested...yay victory?
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Lol...I thought Trump was done as of last week? But a background player gets arrested...yay victory?
                Victory? Um... Embarrassing is a better word for this.

Just a bunch of criminals.

Comment

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Yashar should check the rolls of the last committee members list. She has not started yet but I have a feeling she'll do a better job than eg. Darrell Issa, Ted Rohrbacher (also spent time w/RT haha), Joe Wilson, Moe Brooks, Ron DeSantis ...and these are only those I recognize as being less than optimum. Check them out Yashar, do your homework and get back to us. The last 2 definitely tick the anti minority box.
                    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Keep the faith... as a nation of laws it isn't easy arresting a potus as a traitor and/or common criminal. It's never been done before. This reality show has a bit more to run.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Sounds like the government about to open.
                        Trump is willing to sign the same bill he refused to sign 35 days ago.The shutdown was affecting his approval ratings and that is all he cares about.

Comment

Yashar should check the rolls of the last committee members list. She has not started yet but I have a feeling she'll do a better job than eg. Darrell Issa, Ted Rohrbacher (also spent time w/RT haha), Joe Wilson, Moe Brooks, Ron DeSantis ...and these are only those I recognize as being less than optimum. Check them out Yashar, do your homework and get back to us. The last 2 definitely tick the anti minority box.
                          She should know better about tweeting to 9/11 truther. She's a member of HFA.

Comment

She should know better about tweeting to 9/11 truther. She's a member of HFA.
                            Not the way I read the tweet thread ...Ilhan did a retweet of the congratulatory tweet, right?. Yashar just called Rania a contributor to RT. And we all know other "contributors" to RT. Lets not go down this 9/11 rabbit hole please.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• A brief primer for those sceptical about Russian collusion.............

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Not the way I read the tweet thread ...Ilhan did a retweet of the congratulatory tweet, right?. Yashar just called Rania a contributor to RT. And we all know other "contributors" to RT. Lets not go down this 9/11 rabbit hole please.
                                Experienced aides know her.... World will end if dems start liking Alex Jones types.

That's propaganda. And it's coming from a member of HFA committee.

Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jan 25th, 2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X