Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slaw wrote: View Post
    People are laughing at her but they shouldn't. Americans should take this very seriously. In Canada, people like her are in power and are pursuing the same goals with policies only slightly less dumb.
    I wonder if we would ever get to see @AOC and Climate Barbie headline the Munk debates.....

    Comment


    • Judicial interference from the PM and PMO. Influence peddling at the highest level of the government. An even blanker stare than usual from Justin. This has legs. If your a fan of dancing come early and get a good seat.

      Wonder where Rosie Barton and Wendy Mesley are on this one ? An even bet says these two CBC harpies do the full Helen Keller on this story and continue to ask the tough questions directed at Justin such as "if you were a breakfast cereal what would you be " .

      Comment


      • Oh now I understand why folks like AOC refuse to tell how they're going to fund everything. MMT(Modern Monetary Theory) is on their mind.


        Comment


        • LOL MEDIA.

          Comment


          • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-chaos.html

            Comment


            • rocwell wrote: View Post
              LOL MEDIA.

              WOW. AOC's team is claiming that Green New Deal FAQ was edited by bad actors. AOC retweeted this. The FAQ document's footprint shows that it was created at 10:09am by AOC's chief of staff. The FAQ was released at the same time AOC released GND too. Get all these Trumpists out of the politics. Jeez.

              Comment


              • rocwell wrote: View Post
                Oh now I understand why folks like AOC refuse to tell how they're going to fund everything. MMT(Modern Monetary Theory) is on their mind.


                Comment


                • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  To be fair, isn’t that basically how they already “fund” military spending increases and tax cuts for the wealthy?
                  I don't like this argument. When I talk to MMT-friendly people, I ask - can you protect U.S. dollar and change the meaning of money at the same time? That's the only think I care about.

                  Comment


                  • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Judicial interference from the PM and PMO. Influence peddling at the highest level of the government. An even blanker stare than usual from Justin. This has legs. If your a fan of dancing come early and get a good seat.

                    Wonder where Rosie Barton and Wendy Mesley are on this one ? An even bet says these two CBC harpies do the full Helen Keller on this story and continue to ask the tough questions directed at Justin such as "if you were a breakfast cereal what would you be " .
                    This story keeps getting worse. So, it turns out SNC lobbied for a saving provision (basically a get out of jail free card) allowing it to settle for money as opposed to a criminal conviction. Then, of course, lobbied to have the clause used. This isn't even wink and a nudge corruption. Now, the AG is gone, replaced with the MP from the riding where SNC's head office is located (a coincidence I'm sure) who also happens to be a good buddy of Trudeau and Butts from university days. Who has already cleared everyone of wrongdoing and suggested publicly that SNC might get its settlement agreement.

                    Bendit's Prime Minister for the little people.... and corrupt Quebec corporate interest. But mostly the corrupt Quebec corporate interests.

                    What makes this even worse somehow: both the NDP and Tory leaders apparently also met with SNC while they were under criminal investigation. Fuck, we need to get rid of Quebec.

                    Comment



                    • Comment


                      • Comment



                        • Comment


                          • rocwell wrote: View Post
                            It's Y2Brexit! LOL. These are the super-serious, highly educated (or should I say credentialed?), elites who we should let make decisions for us peons. Idiots.

                            Comment


                            • rocwell wrote: View Post

                              The Dems are really winding it up for 2020..... I'll be interested to see how the pro-infanticide, open borders and anti-industrial revolution agenda plays with voters, especially fronted by such visionaries as Governor Coonman. Fauxcahontas, Spartacus, Fake Michelle Obama, and assorted septuagenarian socialists, with their army of white-suited anti-Semites behind him.

                              Trump is going to have a fucking field day.

                              Comment


                              • slaw wrote: View Post
                                This story keeps getting worse. So, it turns out SNC lobbied for a saving provision (basically a get out of jail free card) allowing it to settle for money as opposed to a criminal conviction. Then, of course, lobbied to have the clause used. This isn't even wink and a nudge corruption. Now, the AG is gone, replaced with the MP from the riding where SNC's head office is located (a coincidence I'm sure) who also happens to be a good buddy of Trudeau and Butts from university days. Who has already cleared everyone of wrongdoing and suggested publicly that SNC might get its settlement agreement.

                                Bendit's Prime Minister for the little people.... and corrupt Quebec corporate interest. But mostly the corrupt Quebec corporate interests.

                                What makes this even worse somehow: both the NDP and Tory leaders apparently also met with SNC while they were under criminal investigation. Fuck, we need to get rid of Quebec.
                                Your a better man than I Mr Slaw. You used nicer words to say that the PM is a lying duplicitous fuck who sold whatever marginal integrity he had for campaign contributions and votes in Quebec is admirable. To think he did this on the advice of Gerry Butts and Katie Telford who are elected to exactly nothing but who are in a fight for their political lives is mind boggling. Gerry is still fighting an emotional fight with Corporate Canada who he believes fucked over his dad in Cape Breton with the closure of all those non productive coal mines in Sydney NS. No business wants to throw in the towel but because they could do everything except authorize a corporate financial loss equivalent to Bre-Ex is why they closed up shop in Sydney. They didn't do this out of malice. The same can't be said for Gerry Butts who's moves to fuck over resource based company's in retribution is understandable on an emotional level but epically stupid on a pragmatic level are mind boggling.

                                Ironic that a guy like Betts who owes his life to a man who worked in the coal industry is doing his level best to sewer the resource economy and all that goes with it has political sway in a resource based economy is soul crushing. .

                                Even more ironic is that the Caisse De Depot has a 25% stake in SNC Lavelin. You know. .the Caisee.. the firm that is the financial arm of the whichever party holds power in Quebec.

                                Sorrry man but I am from the hardrock in Northern Ontario where you say what you think. And I think Justin Trudeau is an incredibly shallow piece of shit who is euphimistically on the payroll of SNC Lavelin... He listens to the last piece of advice that was put in his ear. .. in short he is a flake of epic propotions.

                                The faster this whore of PM is sent to his calling as a nice recognizable face on corporate boards of directors ...in retirement....the better.
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Feb 12th, 2019, 02:29 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X