Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stop rocwell.

LOL, What a joke. Muellermas. Mueller Time! Now that this entire farce has been exposed and Trump vindicated, perhaps all the very smart people who were involved in this will do some soul searching? Nah, likely not. The explanations for what has been a complete disaster for the country are less than satisfactory. Either the big brains in the Acela corridor were completely fooled by, or capriciously pushed, a ludicrous conspiracy theory because they are actually that stupid or so malevolent they would rather rip the country apart than admit their own incompetence had caused them to lose to Trump.

The questions Americans should be asking themselves now is, first, how did they ever let these credentialed, connected know-nothing idiots get the reins of power and, two, how the hell do they take it away from them? Will the knaves and fools who self-identified over the last two years face any accountability? Worst. Political. Class. Ever.

It's also now incumbent on Trump to do three things. Declassify every single document that has anything to do with all of this, including the names of every FBI agent, DOJ attorney and any other government employee or anyone hired by or connected with any of the above. Demand the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate every aspect of this investigation going back to the initial warrants and surveillance and all the leaks coming from Democrats in Congress. And immediately pardon Flynn, Page, the greek guy and Roger Stone.

Comment

• Pardon convicted criminals
      MAGA 2020

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Just stop rocwell.

LOL, What a joke. Muellermas. Mueller Time! Now that this entire farce has been exposed and Trump vindicated, perhaps all the very smart people who were involved in this will do some soul searching? Nah, likely not. The explanations for what has been a complete disaster for the country are less than satisfactory. Either the big brains in the Acela corridor were completely fooled by, or capriciously pushed, a ludicrous conspiracy theory because they are actually that stupid or so malevolent they would rather rip the country apart than admit their own incompetence had caused them to lose to Trump.

The questions Americans should be asking themselves now is, first, how did they ever let these credentialed, connected know-nothing idiots get the reins of power and, two, how the hell do they take it away from them? Will the knaves and fools who self-identified over the last two years face any accountability? Worst. Political. Class. Ever.

It's also now incumbent on Trump to do three things. Declassify every single document that has anything to do with all of this, including the names of every FBI agent, DOJ attorney and any other government employee or anyone hired by or connected with any of the above. Demand the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate every aspect of this investigation going back to the initial warrants and surveillance and all the leaks coming from Democrats in Congress. And immediately pardon Flynn, Page, the greek guy and Roger Stone.
        Vindicated?! LOL Since when? How many indictments and convictions have there been of people directly tied to Trump campaign as a result of this investigation? That's vindication in your eyes? Yeesh. Low bar. If this were Trudeau you'd be calling for his head.

But if that is in fact what the report shows, then great, fantastic ... but as I said before, the things you guys convince yourselves to believe (or ignore), and the jumps you must take to get there ... remarkable. Deepstate is it now slaw?
        Last edited by Joey; Sat Mar 23rd, 2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Vindicated?! LOL Since when? How many indictments and convictions have there been of people directly tied to Trump campaign as a result of this investigation? That's vindication in your eyes? Yeesh. Low bar. If this were Trudeau you'd be calling for his head.

But if that is in fact what the report shows, then great, fantastic ... but as I said before, the things you guys convince yourselves to believe (or ignore), and the jumps you must take to get there ... remarkable. Deepstate is it now slaw?
          Dude, the investigation was to uncover evidence that Trump and/or his campaign colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election from Clinton. It was not about Paul Manafort's tax evasion from 7 years ago or a national security advisor flouting foreign lobbyist registration laws. It was not about Roger Stone lying to the FBI, It wasn't about Michael Cohen's campaign finance violation. It was about Trump being a Russian agent. And it was all bullshit. Not one American has been indicted, let alone convicted, of colluding or conspiring with the Russians. You can move the goalposts all you want but that's what this was about. That's why it started. And now we know that it was all a lie.

Comment

It's Europe, the people will be allowed to vote!! And keep on voting, until they do what the Germans tell them!
            Oh ok. Not that the b/s above is just that b/c it is a Brit. Parliament which cacked their way to a effing stale mate?

Here is a little peek into what the alternative is. You'll be familiar with the main act participant/s and what they had the entire audience in rapture. Who needs voting now?

“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Pardon convicted criminals
              MAGA 2020
              Clinton pardoned guys who did far worse. Manafort can rot. He's been a scumbag for 30 years. But it's pretty clear the only reason the other guys were prosecuted was to get dirt on the "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!" and since we now know that never happened they should be pardoned.

Comment

Clinton pardoned guys who did far worse. Manafort can rot. He's been a scumbag for 30 years. But it's pretty clear the only reason the other guys were prosecuted was to get dirt on the "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!" and since we now know that never happened they should be pardoned.
                Spiking the ball a bit early aren't you? Did you read the details already? Or Mueller is now your hero?

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Oh ok. Not that the b/s above is just that b/c it is a Brit. Parliament which cacked their way to a effing stale mate?

Here is a little peek into what the alternative is. You'll be familiar with the main act participant/s and what they had the entire audience in rapture. Who needs voting now?

How you doing, Bendit? I expected that you'd be on here adding Mueller to the conspiracy assuming the Russians had got to him! Maybe tomorrow. Don't worry, cnce the hacks at Democratic Underground, Media Matters, Talking Points Memo and Vox get back from suicide watch they'll have a new list of talking points for you to post....

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Spiking the ball a bit early aren't you? Did you read the details already? Or Mueller is now your hero?
                    It wouldn't have been released on Friday afternoon of March Madness and the Democrats at the FBI and DOJ (not to mention Adam Schiff) would have leaked it already..... no leaks equal bad news for the #Resistance.

Comment

How you doing, Bendit? I expected that you'd be on here adding Mueller to the conspiracy assuming the Russians had got to him! Maybe tomorrow. Don't worry, cnce the hacks at Democratic Underground, Media Matters, Talking Points Memo and Vox get back from suicide watch they'll have a new list of talking points for you to post....
                      I am here Slaw... just for you. Where did u get me slamming Mueller. No matter what is in the report he will continue to be one of my "heroes". Mr. Straight to me ...always. You are the guy who likes impugning on others motives.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

It wouldn't have been released on Friday afternoon of March Madness and the Democrats at the FBI and DOJ (not to mention Adam Schiff) would have leaked it already..... no leaks equal bad news for the #Resistance.
                        What? In the sauce again? Football season is done ... but you are claiming touchdown it seems to me before the play is done....

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• hahahaha

NOBODY knows whats in that report, or why there are no more indictments, trust me, Trump would be Twitter fucking the shit outta the planet Earth if they knew anything.

He isn't, and that is huge.

All of it makes me wanna puke anyhow, that it even happened makes me puke, the US is a shit show

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by rocwell; Yesterday, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• So two years and $40M later we have confirmation that Trump is likely a crook and hangs with crooked people but isn't a Russian asset? Didn't we already know this? And the Dems aren't done with the Russia thing of course, which clearly shows what this was all really about.

Comment

Working...
                                X