Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No, it wasn't. Please clarify.

    Comment


    • I just did. Which is it? Do jobs matter more than scandals? Or is that only for Trump (despite having 100X the scandals)?

      Comment


      • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        I just did. Which is it? Do jobs matter more than scandals? Or is that only for Trump (despite having 100X the scandals)?
        I never said jobs matter more than scandals to me and all these complex issues don't function like paint by numbers. I said to you that I think that Trump can't be held back by the scandals because he knows what the American people want, what they want to hear and he at least delivers the latter; they don't care about the scandals when it comes to him and its been proven out time and time again. Its not some sort of natural phenomena, the fact that he's President illustrates how far the Dems have fallen and they continue on that same path, that's essentially my point.

        I don't know how that relates to your personal feelings about what Trudeau is doing with his own scandal. If you don't want to comment on that then it's fine but this isn't a court, I'm just curious how to reconcile it all now that it's clear he's a liar and a hypocrite. I'm particularly interested because you seem to be keying on accusations against Trump of obstruction of justice. How do your keep everything balanced?

        Comment


        • I'm currently pretty indifferent towards JT, if that helps. I think Canadians are thankfully a little better at incorporating new information and shifting our alliances than our neighbors to the south, which may be a part of your point as well - the difference between Americans and Canadians and what we really care about.

          If Trump were in Canada he would have been forced to resign ages ago, and rightfully so.
          Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Tue Mar 26th, 2019, 02:03 PM.

          Comment


          • If Trump were in Canada he would have had a fate similar to Kevin O'Leary. Its quite a different culture even if we're so close to the US.

            Here's an interesting video on how Trump is fairing to the regular American voters and whatnot, you just need to sit through some commentary in between the CNN clips:

            Comment


            • slaw wrote: View Post

              How dare you question the integrity and patriotism of US law enforcement personnel, sir. LOL.... sorry, can't do it.

              If there was ever any proof that the left tried to weaponize the justice system against its political opponents, then its 180-turn from rejecting any criticism of the FBI and DOJ and CIA to accusing them of acting in bad faith as soon as they didn't get their way is conclusive proof. The truth never did and still doesn't matter to people like Bendit, it's just, get the other team at all costs and when it all falls apart, blame them for harming the institutions you've completely debased for 3 years.

              At least its good to know we are now allowed to criticize these agencies again.


              Sorry, don't quite get all that gobbledy gook you spun off there. But a couple of points... Mueller did his job by the book it seems... very much by the book. At least someone does. To assign similar accolades to the parachuted-in Barr (with his obstruction memo) is a travesty...exonerating Trump when Mueller did not.

              It'll come out in the wash. There shall be obfuscation but the details shall be revealed.

              In the meantime you can have your pyrrhic victory lap.

              And way to go answering my post on the substance....you must be too giddy to deal with the facts even without the report.
              “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

              J.M. Keynes

              Comment


              • Bendit wrote: View Post

                Sorry, don't quite get all that gobbledy gook you spun off there. But a couple of points... Mueller did his job by the book it seems... very much by the book. At least someone does. To assign similar accolades to the parachuted-in Barr (with his obstruction memo) is a travesty...exonerating Trump when Mueller did not.

                It'll come out in the wash. There shall be obfuscation but the details shall be revealed.

                In the meantime you can have your pyrrhic victory lap.

                And way to go answering my post on the substance....you must be too giddy to deal with the facts even without the report.
                Dude, if Russia put a Russian agent in the White House, there wouldn't be a report on it three years later. If it had happened and anyone (even Adam Schiff) had evidence, they would have gone to the AG immediately. There wouldn't be a handful of people convicted of tax evasion and lying to the FBI, there would dozens if not hundreds of people in jail, others would have been executed for treason, and the US and Russian would be at war. That's how I know, and have known, that this is all bullshit - cause if the insane conspiracy you thought was true actually was, the only debate would be conventional or nuclear war.

                The fact that you guys don't even appreciate the seriousness of what you are alleging is mind-blowing given all the time you spend thinking about it.


                Comment


                • Apollo wrote: View Post

                  I used to think Bernie had a shot but now I don't think he'll be able to keep up. I also believe his views are far too easy for Trump to twist into some dystopian nightmare.
                  I agree, and thats a shame if you ask me because the US could use Bernie. You mentioned earlier a few posts back that nobody can debate with Trump. How do you mean this? The only way I can see this as a valid point is if you men, that Trump is basically talking to idiots, and he cuts people off, yells nonsense, but plays the whole "loudest guy wins" game. It works for his disciples, so, if there are enough of them (or like last election, there weren't, and he still was allowed to win....but really, Clinton was just as much of a loser as he is).

                  Trump would get dusted in a proper debate with Bernie, Bernie can handle him....but Bernie will likely gets squelched by the DNC again.... so we will never get to find out.

                  But Apollo, Trump isn't delivering on a whole lot, you can play with job numbers one way or another.... but most of his claims.... he went the opposite direction. I think we need to stop focusing on "winning" vs "losing..... winning the Presidency is an honor, and just the beginning....for him, it was the end, and a chance to fill his own and a lot of other rich guys pockets, anything but the enemy of the Oligarchy he pretended to be to get votes.

                  Nightmare.

                  Comment


                  • slaw wrote: View Post

                    the US and Russian would be at war. That's how I know, and have known, that this is all bullshit - cause if the insane conspiracy you thought was true actually was, the only debate would be conventional or nuclear war.


                    Oh I dunno about that.
                    You know who it would be fun to talk to eventually....Putin.

                    Comment


                    • Facts.

                      Comment


                      • https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b03de942967225

                        A hidden economy of spin and probably disinfo right under our noses in a casual but popular place for info.

                        Comment


                        • Prediction: the Republicans will aggressively try to "fix" healthcare in the lead up to the election. The Dems will oppose it no matter what it looks like and for obvious reasons. Trump will use the resistance as a political weapon.

                          One other thought. The Dems are going to lose people if they focus on obstruction of justice. Trump was exonerated on collisions charges and so (some) people will ask how there can be obstruction without a crime attached to it. I'm telling you, they should be on CNN and MSNBC preaching what they believe and what they will do for Americans and not what they believe and what they're going to do to Donald Trump. Clearly they lost his vote.

                          Comment


                          • rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Facts.

                            Move over the powerful and wealthy - the leftists are here!

                            Comment


                            • Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Prediction: the Republicans will aggressively try to "fix" healthcare in the lead up to the election. The Dems will oppose it no matter what it looks like and for obvious reasons. Trump will use the resistance as a political weapon.

                              One other thought. The Dems are going to lose people if they focus on obstruction of justice. Trump was exonerated on collisions charges and so (some) people will ask how there can be obstruction without a crime attached to it. I'm telling you, they should be on CNN and MSNBC preaching what they believe and what they will do for Americans and not what they believe and what they're going to do to Donald Trump. Clearly they lost his vote.
                              The candidates have barely mentioned Trump through all of this, they have been consistently on-message about how they will improve the lives of Americans.

                              Investigating Trump for his MANY misdeeds falls on the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

                              Bottomline, they can walk and chew gum at the same time. Not that hard.

                              Comment


                              • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

                                Move over the powerful and wealthy - the leftists are here!
                                No, powerful and wealthy can be found on the same page.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X