Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Happy Brexit Day?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

You realize she is a 3 month old congresswoman, right? Are you seriously comparing her national poll ratings with potus?
        I thought he was a racist, sexist, Russian agent with a very low IQ? She can barely break 30 despite getting a lot of soft press not really challenging some of the ridiculous things she says.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I thought he was a racist, sexist, Russian agent with a very low IQ? She can barely break 30 despite getting a lot of soft press not really challenging some of the ridiculous things she says.
          You did not answer the quote: that she is new on the scene and that u would compare her poll #s to a sitting president of about 2.5 yrs. ie... name recognition alone is what I refer to. Re: "soft press" ... turn on FOX news sometime ... they devote a lot of programming time to her.

And yes he is a racist, sexist and confirmed liar (in thousands). As far as "Russian agent", I understand the FBI Counter Intelligence investigation is still on, so ... no accounting for people who believe in charlatans & hucksters.
          “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

You realize she is a 3 month old congresswoman, right? Are you seriously comparing her national poll ratings with potus?

"strong conviction in the wrong thing"? What?

You may think/believe it's wrong, I and many many believe CC is real and having current effects on weather and the environment. Please stop making judgement/statements on a reality fact where 90 some % in the scientific community agree is real. You may not like her policy prescriptions but "the wrong thing"... is wrong. There is an entire sub forum on the subject.
            I agree... AOC does exhibit many of the intellectual traits of a 3 month old...

Her own party is beginning to treat her like your crazed drunk uncle at a wedding. They are politely turning away from her. The kiss of death.

Trump loves her though .. because every speech or interview she gives pushes what ever remaining moderates there are in the Great Republic to the lesser of two evils that is the GOP. I guess a job is better than more taxes.

Looking forward to see AOC headline a Munk debate. I see her matching wits with Kendal Jenner and our very own Minister of the Weather Catherine McKenna on how a tax can change the weather.
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Mar 30th, 2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• A primer on Capitalism-Plus ...

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I agree... AOC does exhibit many of the intellectual traits of a 3 month old...

Her own party is beginning to treat her like your crazed drunk uncle at a wedding. They are politely turning away from her. The kiss of death.

Trump loves her though .. because every speech or interview she gives pushes what ever remaining moderates there are in the Great Republic to the lesser of two evils that is the GOP. I guess a job is better than more taxes.

Looking forward to see AOC headline a Munk debate. I see her matching wits with Kendal Jenner and our very own Minister of the Weather Catherine McKenna on how a tax can change the weather.
                  Bold: The oligarchs in the party are scared. No different from how the mandarins in the GOP treated the newly minted Tea Partiers a few years ago. The old farts just got primaried.

Just to be clear.. my original post specifically asked to not consider the politics ... it was her delivery and passion in response to some trite and untrue comments made by a rep on the other side which got the proper response ... in tone. Remember this ...unless she demonstrates otherwise ... she is trying to give voice to the "little" person. There has been precious little of that happening for a couple of generations. The paradox is such "little" people exist on both sides of the political divide. Unfortunately the tea partiers decided to back a charlatan who has given them nothing and lied to them.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• British Parliament. 2019.

Comment

• They look like they should be at the beach. Maybe they took a wrong turn.

Comment

• Comment

• April Fools, right? Hahahahahah

Comment

• No Deal Brexit

Comment

• A lot of this is short term pain. The long term risks they would face would be the same as any other sovereign nation such as the United States, Canada, China, Russia, etc. It appears fear mongering is being use to manipulate things. The price of freedom is risk and the price of true democracy is to carry out the will of the people even if that contrasts with one's personal interests and/or values.

Comment

• This guy is special. What he's done and plans to do is pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X