Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    So you believe that I believe AOC stopped Amazon by herself? Interesting.

I've seen a trend in here. It seems like everyone is stupid and/or dishonest who doesn't agree with your ideology.

It's difficult to support globalism and avoid competition... Unless worldwide communism is the endgame and AOC sure does sound like a communist at times. She truly did contribute to the loss of jobs and she celebrated it and the worst part was she did so in ignorance.
    I'll just assume that you did not read the link I posted (and the excerpt) providing cogent reasoning for why Amazon was denied their location. When one mentions "communism" these days within North American politics it is a serious insecurity on many levels ...especially when it doesn't actually exist anywhere in the world (with possibly the exception of NK and even that is debatable).
    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Yes, William Barr, who didn't even want the job, is working with his life-long friend to redact a report prepared by that life-long friend so that he can misrepresent it to the public to embarrass his life-long friend and because he is sure that the 1,000 Democrat lawyers who worked on the report won't say anything about any of it to the press. LOL. Yeah, that's what's happening. Or maybe the Russians got to everyone!
      LOL... it's gone from "no collusion, no collusion" to "no coverup no coverup".

That little tid bit you posted about "Barr did not even want the job" is a head scratcher. Did you read his 18 page memo which he mailed off to DOJ and the TRump legal team about his "opinion" on "obstruction" by a sitting president ...who could not be indicted or indeed could never commit? That alone is like a flashing light given the circumstances for "I wanna be your man" for the job. And Donny complied. Cannot make up this shit.

And then wouldn't you know it .... obstruction was explicitly what Mueller could NOT exonerate DT on. Less suspicious people would assume that DT already knew what was coming down the pike.

You do make a accurate point on the release of the report ... that if there are any shenanigans on the release of that that can be released, it will be leaked. Barr better watch his step.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Today (by media guesses anyway) 100's of thousands of Ontario high school students are going to "walk out" of class to protest class sizes moving from 22 to 28. Behind this treachery is either Doug Ford or Mike Harris. Harris still is THE Bogeyman for the teachers union.

The usual gathering spot on the front lawn of Queens Park will have the usual suspects with bullhorns and placards bleating about the usual things. They will number in the hundreds. Where oh where will the rest of the oppressed students be you ask ?

Well a good guess is that prolly 95% of them will gather in strip malls in the afternoon to take their message to the burger joints and fast food outlets where a skip day usually finds them. Perhaps the local malls will see increased afternoon traffic. I for one will miss the essential services high school students provide to the general public on any given day and be hard pressed to do without them being in class for their own benefit and future prospects. Big numbers on report cards usually result in big numbers on the bi weekly paycheque. But hey.. fuck that noise.. we get a day off that the teachers organized for us.

I do hope the organizers in the high school teachers union tell them at some point that in first year university lecture halls average 200 students and that the more popular class times and manadatory courses could top out over a 1,000 AND those heartless fucks on the government bench actually cut tuition fees for them by 5 or 600 hundred bucks and gave them an option to opt out of few hundered dollars of incidental fees.

Then again.. prolly not.
        what the fuck does that have to do with smaller classes in high school, where kids enter, AS KIDS, and need more one on one attention.

Comment

• “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Comment

• Tucker conveniently leaves out all the actual Legal, "pure blood" uneducated Americans who are most certainly working the same jobs....if working at all as at least the Illegals work hard. I fucking hate everyone. The human race is literally Jumping the Shark

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Tucker conveniently leaves out all the actual Legal, "pure blood" uneducated Americans who are most certainly working the same jobs....if working at all as at least the Illegals work hard. I fucking hate everyone. The human race is literally Jumping the Shark
                How about the immigration proponents instead of smearing anyone who disagrees with them as a Nazi actually address his questions? How many immigrants should be allowed in per year? Should they all get citizenship? Do they all get all social services? Do the states and cities have infrastructure and services to support this population? What happens if the low paying jobs they are being imported to do disappear due to technology? Should they need to speak English? Have an education? Money? Skills? How many illegal immigrants are there in the US? Is the US still a melting pot? What happens if it's not? Does anyone care?

Seems to me these are pretty fundamental questions that all countries ask. Canada certainly does. It's extremely difficult to get into Canada's merit-based system. Is Canada white nationalist?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Can someone explain to me what makes this "white" nationalistic and also can someone explain to me what in particular is offensive about what the guy said or what points me made that you don't agree with? Serious questions, I'd like to know what you think.

Comment

Tucker conveniently leaves out all the actual Legal, "pure blood" uneducated Americans who are most certainly working the same jobs.
                    Based on my understanding of what I just heard him say, he didn't mention those people because his monologue was about adding more people to a low end job crisis which is likely to occur within the next decade.

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    ...if working at all as at least the Illegals work hard.
                    You implied illegal immigrants work hard and Americans do not, how do you know that? It sounds like a belief but prove me wrong by all means.

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    I fucking hate everyone. The human race is literally Jumping the Shark
                    Yes, it is quite clear you're full of hate, which makes your post ironic.

Comment

what the fuck does that have to do with smaller classes in high school, where kids enter, AS KIDS, and need more one on one attention.

Just in case you missed it... there are 179000 teachers in Ontario.[1] The government of the day is proposing to shave 3,500 from that number over a 3 year period. Thats less than 1% a year. For contrast... corporations in the private sector faced with the same issues of not making enough money to cover the bills start to shave the workforce at 10%.. A year. For as long as it takes.

Also curious as to how a 1% reduction in teachers moves class sizes from the mid 20's to the 40's as has been bandied about by the union. That 40 number is then dutifully swallowed whole without any fact checking by the usual suspects in the media. The Star. Global TV. CITY TV et al. So lets just stick with that 40 kids per class claim. Thats about a 35% increase in class size for a 1% reduction in labour. The math just doesn't hold.

Heres why.

Just say that of the 179,000 teachers the province employs.. 65% of them stand in front of kids in class.
                      So thats 116350 Teachers... teaching 25 kids per class that means there are 2.9 million kids being taught. .
                      Lets apply the 1% reduction to that...
                      Thats now 115,200 Teachers .. but teaching 40 kids per class per our friends in the teachers union say ...thats. wait for it. 4.6M kids.
                      Even if 40 is wrong and say its 35 kids per class thats 4.0M kids. Quite the enrollment bump.. or perhaps quite the crock of shit.

Math aint that hard.

I get your concerned about your kids... we all are..... just move the gunsights a little to the left.. .where the problem lies.

Edit: [1] I just googled how many teachers in Ontario and thats the number that popped up. If its wrong and there are less teachers than that .....the case as shown still hangs as its based on ratio's.
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Apr 5th, 2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Still in Europe, but new passport is ready

Comment

• Another "fine" man nominated to the Federal Reserve Board by Don the Con... he of the 999 tax plan when he was trying out for pres. nomination a few years ago. Cain in action ...

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Just in case you missed it... there are 179000 teachers in Ontario.[1] The government of the day is proposing to shave 3,500 from that number over a 3 year period. Thats less than 1% a year. For contrast... corporations in the private sector faced with the same issues of not making enough money to cover the bills start to shave the workforce at 10%.. A year. For as long as it takes.

Also curious as to how a 1% reduction in teachers moves class sizes from the mid 20's to the 40's as has been bandied about by the union. That 40 number is then dutifully swallowed whole without any fact checking by the usual suspects in the media. The Star. Global TV. CITY TV et al. So lets just stick with that 40 kids per class claim. Thats about a 35% increase in class size for a 1% reduction in labour. The math just doesn't hold.

Heres why.

Just say that of the 179,000 teachers the province employs.. 65% of them stand in front of kids in class.
                            So thats 116350 Teachers... teaching 25 kids per class that means there are 2.9 million kids being taught. .
                            Lets apply the 1% reduction to that...
                            Thats now 115,200 Teachers .. but teaching 40 kids per class per our friends in the teachers union say ...thats. wait for it. 4.6M kids.
                            Even if 40 is wrong and say its 35 kids per class thats 4.0M kids. Quite the enrollment bump.. or perhaps quite the crock of shit.

Math aint that hard.

I get your concerned about your kids... we all are..... just move the gunsights a little to the left.. .where the problem lies.

Edit: [1] I just googled how many teachers in Ontario and thats the number that popped up. If its wrong and there are less teachers than that .....the case as shown still hangs as its based on ratio's.
                            thats way too much for a friday night hahahahaha I will re-look next week

Comment

• So Skippy was out today and he got booed and heckled. I expect he will see a lot of this over the next months. However today he was booed and heckled in one of the redest of liberal red parts of the country. Downtown Toronto.
                              Inside trusted sources say Rosie was in tears at the bunker at Front and John Streets. Not even cruellers could console her.

I wonder if he even goes out past Thunderbay this year.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Apr 5th, 2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

So Skippy was out today and he got booed and heckled. I expect he will see a lot of this over the next months. However today he was booed and heckled in one of the redest of liberal red parts of the country. Downtown Toronto.
                                Inside trusted sources say Rosie was in tears at the bunker at Front and John Streets. Not even cruellers could console her.

I wonder if he even goes out past Thunderbay this year.
                                Haha ...If you get out of yer pajamas and hustle down to the OVO Raptor training centre you might be able score an autograph and a selfie with Skippy and Masai.

Your man Conrad Black had a complimentary piece in the NP today...sympathetic to the kerfuffle and Skip's position. I am surprised ... but he makes a compelling case. My own position is that it all was handled badly. Anyone believing corruption needs to give their heads a shake.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                X