Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Haha ...If you get out of yer pajamas and hustle down to the OVO Raptor training centre you might be able score an autograph and a selfie with Skippy and Masai.

Your man Conrad Black had a complimentary piece in the NP today...sympathetic to the kerfuffle and Skip's position. I am surprised ... but he makes a compelling case. My own position is that it all was handled badly. Anyone believing corruption needs to give their heads a shake.

I read the Black piece... damn that boy has a vocabulary..... Its a well built rebutal....that he thinks JWT has an agenda that is throwing good money after bad pursuing a pipe dream for First Nations is apparent. That he taps into a nerve for most Canadians of his era is also readily seen.

I don't know which jurisdiction you have to pay your secondary taxes in post the federalis taxes.. .but I am an Ontario guy.

I am pissed with the dynamic duo of Telford and Butts because they fucked Ontario big time on energy.....and its bad. They bungled the energy file in Ontario to the point where we pay double for power to anyone else.. Its a fubar beyond belief. And the sobering reality is that Ontario is not going to be able to crawl out from under this millstone for decades. A failed policy induced albatross around the public purse. It drives every decision that the ONTPC Party makes.

Yet here these two rats are... yet again pushing the same policy planks through at a national level that are dogma rather than pragmatism. They remind me of Plaxico Buress who while trying to look tough shot himself in the leg. Total fucktard. Fresh off sentancing the Ontario Libs to 10 years or more on the sidelines they have done the same thing to the LPC.

We are a resource based nation that doesn't have to rely on productivity gains. Almost foolproof. Yet these two rats, Telford and Butts, have failed on a massive scale on the Oil and Gas industry which would have fuelled comfortable living standards for all. We could have made a serious move forward on a national pharmacare program which would have been helped along by petro royalties. Instead we get Skippy McFucknuts and his alter ego CLimate Barbie declaring a war on plastic straws. Its the absolute rank amateurism of this crew and an epic failure on the managing cash flow from the oil industry that has me knocking on doors for the PC's. Its not that Sheer is smarter or better. Its that he will undo the pipeline fiasco and we can watch GDP start to take off again and the TSX post a Y/Y gain in the 20's.

Skippy and these two charlatans are done. .
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Apr 7th, 2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I read the Black piece... damn that boy has a vocabulary..... Its a well built rebutal....that he thinks JWT has an agenda that is throwing good money after bad pursuing a pipe dream for First Nations is apparent. That he taps into a nerve for most Canadians of his era is also readily seen.

Oh lord ...this will be I am afraid a permanent malady regardless of who is running the country. It's too large/wide and the divisions in tension. But less so than to the south of us and thankful for that. I shall give we have less of a margin of error.

Try not to get so worked up about these events so much (maybe I read too much into your gnashing of the molars) but take a gander at that shit show in the Brit Parliament. Much of the GB pop. it seems are suffering from a hangover everyday. Must be depressing. They have a much more of an existential crisis than our comparative molehills.

You forgot to slam Dalton McGint and the Hydro issues! That was bad for ON.

“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• For anyone following the Brexit events in GB. A quite brave admission by one of the more vocal editorial voices for Brexit seems to have changed his mind which is significant within ongoing events......

Daily Mail columnist Peter Osborne says he's changed his mind and now thinks Brexit could be 'a disaster'

Since the 2016 referendum there been some evidence that public opinion on BrexitPeter Osbornein an article for openDemocracy,

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

I am pissed with the dynamic duo of Telford and Butts because they fucked Ontario big time on energy.....and its bad. They bungled the energy file in Ontario to the point where we pay double for power to anyone else.. Its a fubar beyond belief. And the sobering reality is that Ontario is not going to be able to crawl out from under this millstone for decades. A failed policy induced albatross around the public purse. It drives every decision that the ONTPC Party makes.

Yet here these two rats are... yet again pushing the same policy planks through at a national level that are dogma rather than pragmatism. They remind me of Plaxico Buress who while trying to look tough shot himself in the leg. Total fucktard. Fresh off sentancing the Ontario Libs to 10 years or more on the sidelines they have done the same thing to the LPC.

We are a resource based nation that doesn't have to rely on productivity gains. Almost foolproof. Yet these two rats, Telford and Butts, have failed on a massive scale on the Oil and Gas industry which would have fuelled comfortable living standards for all. We could have made a serious move forward on a national pharmacare program which would have been helped along by petro royalties. Instead we get Skippy McFucknuts and his alter ego CLimate Barbie declaring a war on plastic straws. Its the absolute rank amateurism of this crew and an epic failure on the managing cash flow from the oil industry that has me knocking on doors for the PC's. Its not that Sheer is smarter or better. Its that he will undo the pipeline fiasco and we can watch GDP start to take off again and the TSX post a Y/Y gain in the 20's.

I was at a power conference in Banff a few weeks ago and it was all about the new proposed capacity market in Alberta. What was funny about the whole thing was they did a pile of consultations on reforming the market and not one consumer group wanted this - it was all about the power producers and, in particular, the renewables guys who knew big handouts would come along with it. The even funnier thing was that each party was given an opportunity to speak and not one of them had any clue what was happening. No one took questions.

The problem is that this stuff is insanely complicated. No one, not even the most experienced industry leaders, can predict what will happen when you make big changes but Gerald Butts and gang thought they could orchestrate an entirely new power industry and market for Ontario. Right.

As for oil and gas, it's dire out here right now. We get a shot shortly to correct one massive mistake with the NDP but we do need to correct the other mistake in the fall. Help us out 905!

Comment

• So over the last week, the WH fired DHS Secy, Secret Service director, ICE nominee gone too.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Biting the hand which takes care of him. Smart guy.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Biting the hand which takes care of him. Smart guy.
                  Probably could have seen this coming when a Chinese spy got past the Secret Service but was found out by the concierge at Trump's resort. More good work from all of Bendit's experts and Top Men in US law enforcement. Stellar couple months for them...

Comment

• JT looks like he's in way over his head.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Apr 9th, 2019, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Holy shit, Barack Obama is a white supremacist, too. Who woulda guessed?

http://www.newsweek.com/barack-obama...racist-1388642

Comment

• Obama touched on where Nationalism leads (in extreme cases) but it's interesting he never mentioned where his Marxist ideology leads (in extreme cases).

Nationalism rising is the equal and opposite reaction to something else happening. There's a lot of divisive talk out there by proclaimed "tolerant" people and Obama touches on that as well. He's right in that its a horrible idea to label anyone who has questions as a racist. The truth doesn't need a smear campaign to hold up against questions and such attacks only push people further apart on issues. I also agree with him in regards to both the citizens of the country and the immigrants having a responsibility to learn and grow together. Every country who brings in immigrants should have a policy that the immigrants need to learn the language(s), learn the culture & laws and accept all three and in no way does that mean erasing or censoring who they are and what they believe in. They need to know those things to fit in and be productive. Likewise, citizens should treat immigrants(and everyone else) with the respect and kindness that they themselves expect. Just my two cents.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Apr 9th, 2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Probably could have seen this coming when a Chinese spy got past the Secret Service but was found out by the concierge at Trump's resort. More good work from all of Bendit's experts and Top Men in US law enforcement. Stellar couple months for them...
                            You need a new prism then.

Funny, there were 2 near simultaneous firings ... the spineless, bootlicking DHS secty who was asked to break the law and refused ... and the SS guy who reported to her. Tell us now, is Kirsten Neilson also one of "Bendit's experts" ? Lol.

As for your purported assumption of the tie in with the security sieve which is Mar a Lago ...Don the Con must have been more upset that the ss actually arrested Yang rather than sweeping the entire event under the rug. Bad p.r.and that the newshounds got wind about that event at the money gathering.cesspool.

Regards, Bendit.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Obama touched on where Nationalism leads (in extreme cases) but it's interesting he never mentioned where his Marxist ideology leads (in extreme cases).

Nationalism rising is the equal and opposite reaction to something else happening. There's a lot of divisive talk out there by proclaimed "tolerant" people and Obama touches on that as well. He's right in that its a horrible idea to label anyone who has questions as a racist. The truth doesn't need a smear campaign to hold up against questions and such attacks only push people further apart on issues. I also agree with him in regards to both the citizens of the country and the immigrants having a responsibility to learn and grow together. Every country who brings in immigrants should have a policy that the immigrants need to learn the language(s), learn the culture & laws and accept all three and in no way does that mean erasing or censoring who they are and what they believe in. They need to know those things to fit in and be productive. Likewise, citizens should treat immigrants(and everyone else) with the respect and kindness that they themselves expect. Just my two cents.
                              Obama is a centrist, and has pretty right side foreign policies in a lot of cases. He's fiscally decidedly left in this day and age (as much as an American president can try to be), but globally I'd say he's fairly "right". Certainly not far right. We don't need that far right shit just as we don't need that far left shit.
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Obama is a centrist, and has pretty right side foreign policies in a lot of cases. He's fiscally decidedly left in this day and age (as much as an American president can try to be), but globally I'd say he's fairly "right". Certainly not far right. We don't need that far right shit just as we don't need that far left shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X