Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disagree. One of his biggest mentors was Saul Alinsky, who was a Marxist through and through. His mother and step father were Marxists. That alone doesn't make him a Marxist but he's said many things over his presidency which makes it clear. And also what "far right shit" are you referring to?

And no, he's not "globally right" unless you're talking Mars or Venus.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I disagree. One of his biggest mentors was Saul Alinsky, who was a Marxist through and through. His mother and step father were Marxists. That alone doesn't make him a Marxist but he's said many things over his presidency which makes it clear. And also what "far right shit" are you referring to?

Marxism is a fiscal belief primarily, which I touched on. Obama bombed as many middle eastern countries as every other president. He tried to play both sides with Israel and Palestine, he has primarily the same immigration views as Donald Trump, he's just much, much better with words.

And I'm not even gonna open the can of worms on what far right shit I'm referring to, if people on both sides can't see how fucked the state of the world and state of local citizenship is everywhere right now because of politics, than you're like Sandra Bullock in that blindfold movie I'm afraid.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

You need a new prism then.

Funny, there were 2 near simultaneous firings ... the spineless, bootlicking DHS secty who was asked to break the law and refused ... and the SS guy who reported to her. Tell us now, is Kirsten Neilson also one of "Bendit's experts" ? Lol.

As for your purported assumption of the tie in with the security sieve which is Mar a Lago ...Don the Con must have been more upset that the ss actually arrested Yang rather than sweeping the entire event under the rug. Bad p.r.and that the newshounds got wind about that event at the money gathering.cesspool.

Regards, Bendit.
          Careful, you keep criticizing the honorable truth seekers and justice-doers in federal US law enforcement and people are going to start to think you believe in crazy some conspiracy theories to do with Deep States or something.

Comment

• This is the best thread to catch up on every week or few days.

both left and right seem fairly equally represented, you got nicknames like sparky and selfie mcfucknuts, don the con..

basically its slaw, demographic and apollo vs bendit, Joey and Skywalker. Super judge pokes his head in every few days to yell at people. Rocwell is the unofficial moderator and creates talking points by mostly posting tweets.

Comment

I disagree. One of his biggest mentors was Saul Alinsky, who was a Marxist through and through. His mother and step father were Marxists. That alone doesn't make him a Marxist but he's said many things over his presidency which makes it clear. And also what "far right shit" are you referring to?

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/6/682967...ham-organizing
              “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                This is the best thread to catch up on every week or few days.

both left and right seem fairly equally represented, you got nicknames like sparky and selfie mcfucknuts, don the con..

basically its slaw, demographic and apollo vs bendit, Joey and Skywalker. Super judge pokes his head in every few days to yell at people. Rocwell is the unofficial moderator and creates talking points by mostly posting tweets.
                Keon, you ready for your nice big property tax increase again this year!

Comment

• http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public...ez_track_apr09

No tax returns, Stormy, the urine story, fake hair, grab'em by the *****, Russian fairytales and he's at 53%. The Dems are mediocre at best and they're going to lose again unless something drastic happens. I can almost see all the celebrities, and CNN/MSNBC anchors crying in unison, totally out of touch and dumbfounded by how people aren't acting like they've been lectured to act.

I think after two terms of Trump we may see some positive changes within the Dems. They look like they need another crushing defeat though before that can happen.

Comment

• Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Keon, you ready for your nice big property tax increase again this year!
                      Ah yes, the honorable mayor Spenshi dynasty and his clowns down at city hall. Now I'm mad again slaw!

Comment

• That same pollsters who said Hillary would win by a comfortable margin, huh? Ok. Go with what feels comfortable.

Comment

That same pollsters who said Hillary would win by a comfortable margin, huh? Ok. Go with what feels comfortable.
                          Pre election polls are about as necessary and informative as the ESPN pre season sports standings picks

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Ah yes, the honorable mayor Spenshi dynasty and his clowns down at city hall. Now I'm mad again slaw!
                            I like how the only options were: more taxes for small businesses outside downtown or more taxes for homeowners. Or, even more taxes on homeowners with a one-time rebate to businesses paid for by money no one has next year that would mean even higher taxes for homeowners and businesses. You know it's bad when even the lefties like Wooley are saying that they need to cut spending.... but, nope, $1.5 billion for 4 mega projects that no one has any financing details for. Should be fine.

What's funny is that Calgarians actually turned out and voted in the last election cause they were concerned about the direction of the city and yet, somehow, we got an even worse council than before. The province needs to do something with term limits: these awful incumbents get in, 7 people run against them and split the vote and you can't get them out.

Comment

That same pollsters who said Hillary would win by a comfortable margin, huh? Ok. Go with what feels comfortable.
                              Well she did win, by quite a few votes Bud.

Comment

Being selective are you? Here is your favourite pollster on election day 2016....

Rasmussen Reports' final White House Watch daily tracking poll2016 by Rasmussen Reports and Full Measure News..

“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                X