Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post

Careful, you keep criticizing the honorable truth seekers and justice-doers in federal US law enforcement and people are going to start to think you believe in crazy some conspiracy theories to do with Deep States or something.
    Yikes. Is that a rebuttal, advice or tortured humour?

I presume you are comparing Barney Rubble Barr's ethics with Mueller's? Answer: Fail.
    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Its just Tuesday but already Team Skippy needs some more mercurochrome for a couple new self inflicted gashes.

Acting on god knows what, Skippy and his handlers thought it would be a good idea to talk about suing the leader of the official opposition for doing his job and asking questions on the actions of the sitting government bench. Bold move there Cotton. Not only did Skippy and his chief flunkie Katie Teleford just add fresh oxygen to the SNC fire the last thing they might want is the sitting PM in a civil courtroom testifying. Not a good look. Yet in pious tones that only a part time drama teacher could muster.. there was Skippy.MFN. mumbling away .. looking at the floor whlle explaining that with an election coming up Canadians deserve to hear the truth about things. God thats rich.

Not content with that boner Telford let Ditz Emeritus Catherine McKenna hand out your tax dollars to the tune of $12M to Loblaws and hold a press conference about it. Letting Mckenna speak in public isn't usually a good idea in any circumstance but combine that annoying nasal twang with the optics of giving a 12M$ freebie to Weston Foods which raked in close to a billion dollars in NEBT last year isn't smart. I guess they thought if they did it in the holy name of climate change is would be OK. To the untrained CBC eye, a couple of simple questions. First....Why do this when most see it as giving out corporate welfare to a company that clearly doesn';t need a grant to improve their business operations. Second.. governments shouldn't be in the business of givng the biggest player in the food retail game an advantage over their competition. Maybe SNC Lavalin shared the pictures they have of Justin doing something with someone other than Sophie.

Ah Skippy.... hope you don't stab yourself in the hand with your fork at dinner tonight.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Apr 9th, 2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Yo DM, how long have you been following Canadian Politics.... Just a question.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Yo DM, how long have you been following Canadian Politics.... Just a question.
          Since I could vote for Mike Harris to kick out Bob Rae and Pink Flloyd Laughren...
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Apr 9th, 2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Since I could vote for Mike Harris to kick out Bob Rae and Pink Flloyd Laughren...
            You still havent figured out how it all works?

Comment

You still havent figured out how it all works?
              Nope.

Comment

Well she did win, by quite a few votes Bud.
                I think you should crack a book, amigo.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Being selective are you? Here is your favourite pollster on election day 2016....

No, not really because I don't define that as a comfortable margin. That's a small margin and no one was speaking about that poll, clearly:

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  the most rightwardly skewed poll
                  Point stands.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

No, not really because I don't define that as a comfortable margin. That's a small margin and no one was speaking about that poll, clearly:

Point stands.
                    That's a new one!

"My definition is the only which counts"! Right. Let me know when YOU decide what "comfortable" or "small" is, please. I thought you were going by the more simplistic metric called "accuracy" in the previous posts.

Never mind that HC got 3.5 million more votes. But i wouldn't want to expand the goalposts.
                    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Well she did win, by quite a few votes Bud.
                      She won the popular vote, which is like a hockey team getting the most shots in a loss.
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

That's a new one!

"My definition is the only which counts"! Right. Let me know when YOU decide what "comfortable" or "small" is, please. I thought you were going by the more simplistic metric called "accuracy" in the previous posts.

Never mind that HC got 3.5 million more votes. But i wouldn't want to expand the goalposts.
                        She received more votes because of California and their 22 million people who are very different than most of America. America is a republic though and so representation is spread out throughout the country so that California, who cannot relate (and probably don't care) to most of the country cannot control the country's destiny. Canada would be far better served coast to coast with such a system but instead the power is very densely centralized in Ontario and Quebec, because fuck'em that's why.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

She won the popular vote, which is like a hockey team getting the most shots in a loss.
                          Exactly, but they cherry pick and ignore how the entire politcal system works, why its in place and why that's a good thing most of the time.

Comment

• The red sea.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Exactly, but they cherry pick and ignore how the entire politcal system works, why its in place and why that's a good thing most of the time.
                              Boys... this iteration of the Democratic Party is finding that the electoral college system that gives an equal voice to smaller and mostly rural states in the Midwest is just so damn inconvenient for them and they want it and those deplorable farmers to go away. Instead of whinning why not look at your policy planks to attract more of these voters into your tent.

Unitl then....Tough noogies.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Apr 10th, 2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• The media laughed at the idea during the run up to the election and Obama denied it but here we go:

"I think spying did occur," Barr told a Senate hearing. "But the question is whether it was adequately predicated and I am not suggesting that it wasn't adequately predicated. ... I am not suggesting those rules were violated, but I think it is important to look at that. And I am not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly.

"I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal - it's a big deal."
                                http://news.trust.org/item/20190410144125-laelo

Comment

Working...
                                X