Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post

you're mad because he didn't "work his sources".
    GTFOOH
    Lol wut? I'm not mad. I just think both libs and cons are wrong for defending him under free speech/journalist freedom bullshit.

Oh look, he's a scumbag too.

Last edited by rocwell; Sat Apr 13th, 2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol wut? I'm not mad. I just think both libs and cons are wrong for defending him under free speech/journalist freedom bullshit.

Oh look, he's a scumbag too.
        There's a very famous line about how it is easier to fight in the first ditch than the last. It's also true that often those you have to fight with in the first ditch are scumbags.

Journalists cross lines all the time pursuing stories, Assange almost certainly did as well. But, rather than crossing those lines on behalf of the Washington establishment like all the leak enablers in the MSM, he embarrassed the Washington establishment. And for that he has been and will be punished.

Comment

• I don't care what kind of person he is. I care about what's happening to him for performing a valuable service to society. I care about the kinds of precedents it will set if he's convicted. Of course they're going for more character assassination because it will dupe a lot of people into accepting what happens next while totally disregarding the long term consequences. You see this tactic deployed quite frequently. Interesting that this news tidbit was parked in the back pocket until he was arrested, eh? Keep chewing the bait.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            Mayor John Tory just got a bit of taste of real politik from Queens Park in the Ontario Budget.

The Citys Chief Magistrate was expecting a little something in his stocking from the provinical coffers via an increased share of the gas tax. What he got was a sobering kick in the ass when Ford said no. Your cut was taken back by the McKenna/Turdeau carbon tax at the pumps. Take it up with them..Johnnys pissed as he should be... but does he have the balls to go after the feds for this... Prolly not.

Next week the Alberta electorate does the full Wynne with Rachel Notley on tuesday as she exits stage left to the curb. So of the 35 M folks in Canada ...Skippy now faces 21M of them led by Premier's with big majoritys who oppose his tax grab. BC is still green and saving the whales ... but when they start paying 2 bucks a litre for gas In Surrey John Horgan is going to feel some blowback.... Quebec is waiting it out to see what bribes they can get from an increasingly desperate and erratic Skippy to continue to hold out ... or maybe....they just join the crowd for fear of being left out as the blue wave starts to crest at Cornwall.

Poor Skippy..

And the Mark Norman trail shenanigans that will most likely show how Butts/Telford and Skippy screwed this guy over for calling them out for letting Skippys bagman Scott "Irving" Brison move a contract to the east coast fiefdom of the Irvings hasn't yet hit the news cycle.

The only shoe left to drop after that is finding out Sophie has dumped him for boiking Joly....

It sucks to be Skippy
            How bad does it suck to be Skippy McFucknuts ? Have a listen. Going to be another long week for the Skipster.

Comment

• hahahah

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  hahahah

They always neglect to put illegal in how they describe the situation. The on going debate is about people who illegally sneaked into the country, bypassing important screening and now apparently libs only think that's a good idea when they're not going into their neighborhood. Trump is the kind of guy where I would not put it past him to bus many of the illegal immigrants to Nancy's city. As for Cher, she just had her high horse license revoked.

Comment

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/af...China-NYT.html

The AI isn't being to taught to judge by the content of character. China is pretty close to 1984 now.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Apr 15th, 2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

They always neglect to put illegal in how they describe the situation. The on going debate is about people who illegally sneaked into the country, bypassing important screening and now apparently libs only think that's a good idea when they're not going into their neighborhood. Trump is the kind of guy where I would not put it past him to bus many of the illegal immigrants to Nancy's city. As for Cher, she just had her high horse license revoked.
                        Heh, Cher's a white nationalist. Who knew?

I thought diversity was our strength? I thought immigrants lifted wages and created more job opportunities for everyone? I thought they did the job Americans wouldn't do? I thought they actually committed less crime than Americans? Who wouldn't want them in their cities? Hell, there are actual self-proclaimed sanctuary cities, presumably for the sole purpose of attracting immigrants. Shouldn't they all be ecstatic about Trump's proposal? Shouldn't they want all the immigrants? I mean, lots of towns have to absorb foreign communities all the time - I didn't hear the left objecting to any of that. Why are they objecting when they are being asked to take on people they want? It's a fucking mystery....

Comment

• I'm definitely confused. As Superjudge pointed out:
                          Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          "pure blood" uneducated Americans who are most certainly working the same jobs....if working at all as at least the Illegals work hard. I fucking hate everyone.
                          It's been scientifically proven that illegal immigrants work harder than Americans. This is a treasure trove of productivity for California.

Comment

• Comment

• The NDP will be returned to where they rightly belong in AB: a place for cranks and kooks to rant and rave about communism. The NDP only got elected because people were furious at Prentice for the Wildrose floor crossing shenanigans and the early election. The Torys were already on thin ice after Redford and Prentice, who would have been a good premier, really botched it. Also, the vote split with Wildrose was a determining factor in a lot of ridings.

Now, the vote split is gone and the bright red Torys are mostly gone. The stench of corruption and entitlement is off the UCP, for now, and people will vote them in again.

As for issues, it is all about the economy and the oil and gas industry. Nothing else matters. People don't give a shit about school clubs and social issues, they care about the fact that their houses are worth less (or worthless), their incomes are down or their jobs are gone completely, and their standard of living is going downhill. Can the UCP fix that? No, not all of that. But they can stop making it worse.

Comment

• Notley will get some seat in Calgary, Edmonton and Lethbridge. The rest of the province will overwhelming go with the UCP. They could have picked a better leader then Kenney but the animosity for Notley is at a all time high. Lots of voter apathy in 2015 where everyone just expected a conservative win. As well as the very real vote split between wildrose and PC. I would be utterly shocked if Notley gets a minority.

Comment

Working...
                                X