Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Notley will get some seat in Calgary, Edmonton and Lethbridge. The rest of the province will overwhelming go with the UCP. They could have picked a better leader then Kenney but the animosity for Notley is at a all time high. Lots of voter apathy in 2015 where everyone just expected a conservative win. As well as the very real vote split between wildrose and PC. I would be utterly shocked if Notley gets a minority.
    Edmonton, yes. Not sure about anywhere else.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Wheres the trees on Antarctica this time?
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

It will take some time before 2km avg thick ice melts, don't you think? But don't worry... humanity will feel effects soon after thermal inertia ends.
        Last edited by rocwell; Mon Apr 15th, 2019, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Dude, the world ended like 20 years ago or at least a few times in the last 10 years. It's already too late. We are all dead. In order to live again, you must give all of your money to progressive politicians so they can redistribute it to people who will vote for them. It's the only way to save humanity....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Dude, the world ended like 20 years ago or at least a few times in the last 10 years. It's already too late. We are all dead. In order to live again, you must give all of your money to progressive politicians so they can redistribute it to people who will vote for them. It's the only way to save humanity....
            Al Gore invented the Internet. Show some respect.

Comment

• Progressive policies... LOL. AOC and libs are living rent-free in your heads.

Comment

• Completely rejected 57-0. AOC isn't even a factor.

Comment

• 850 year old Church burned down in France. The crucifix is still there.

Last edited by rocwell; Tue Apr 16th, 2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Tuesday April 16th.
                    Emancipation Day in Alberta !

Join us at 930 MST for the results

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Tuesday April 16th.
                      Emancipation Day in Alberta !

Join us at 930 MST for the results
                      I guess 65 seats for UCP

Comment

I guess 65 seats for UCP
                        Whats non party status ?
                        In Ontario its 8 seats..
                        Wynne got 7

I am hoping for the AB version of 7 ... sends a message to Sir Sock of Westmount...
                        Hear those footsteps Skippy ?
                        They're coming for you.

Comment

• right wing wing nuts coming back into power...sweet

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Whats non party status ?
                            In Ontario its 8 seats..
                            Wynne got 7

I am hoping for the AB version of 7 ... sends a message to Sir Sock of Westmount...
                            Hear those footsteps Skippy ?
                            They're coming for you.
                            4 seats. don't think NDP will fall that low as they have some pockets of support in Edmonton leth bridge and maybe still somewhat in Calgary. anything could happen I suppose but don't see it being less then 4

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              right wing wing nuts coming back into power...sweet
                              As opposed to left wing wing nuts....which has been anything but sweet...
                              But do you smell that.. .
                              Its the smell of panic in the air at LPC HQ.
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Apr 16th, 2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

4 seats. don't think NDP will fall that low as they have some pockets of support in Edmonton leth bridge and maybe still somewhat in Calgary. anything could happen I suppose but don't see it being less then 4
                                Gotcha..

Comment

Working...
                                X