Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Yeah, and Trump was investigated for two years and no wrong doing. One difference in the investigations is that in one instance you have Trump who was investigated by an army of Dem partisan lawyers and on the other hand you have Clinton, who's husband is buddy buddy with the AG and who had a secret meeting on the tarmac while the investigation was underway. Both led to similar results.
    No wrong doing lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

No wrong doing lol
      Yes. Exactly. No wrong doing for either of them.

Back to her being a hypocrite who isn't out of the woods yet.

Comment

• On the first day Joe... LOL.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Makes sense he's a fan. They seem to share the same sorts of recreational activities. Maybe Johnny Football should move into politics? Being able to scramble while under fire pays off.

Comment

There are like 20 candidates. And front-runner is far-left. Perfect conditions for creepy uncle Joe to run!
                Crazy Joe Biden will go down fast and hard, crying all the way.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Comment

• Trudeau's weekend performance with Abe was embarrassing. On par with his Indian adventure. If Trump did what Trudeau did on Sunday, we'd have 1,000,000 articles about how Trump has dementia and the 25th amendment.

I wasn't sure about the fall before, and I'm still wavering, but right now he's got the anti-Midas touch: everything he touches goes to shit. He keeps this up past the summer and he might even lose to Scheer.....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Trudeau's weekend performance with Abe was embarrassing. On par with his Indian adventure. If Trump did what Trudeau did on Sunday, we'd have 1,000,000 articles about how Trump has dementia and the 25th amendment.

I wasn't sure about the fall before, and I'm still wavering, but right now he's got the anti-Midas touch: everything he touches goes to shit. He keeps this up past the summer and he might even lose to Scheer.....
                        The Abe visit was bad.. but par for the course. Justin has the attention span of a toddler at daycare. Even as the undisputed leader of peoplekind lurches from PR disaster to PR disaster its still hard to believe he fucked up so bad mixing up PM Abe with his China woes. I guess to the street smart intellectual lightweight from the mean streets of Westmount.... all those asians do look alike.

However my favourite Telford moment of the week for Sir Sock of Westmount was Justin showing up in an Ottawa area flood zone in his Armani pants, Versace dress shirt (rolled up to the sleeves of course) and his Gucci loafers to shovel sand into sandbags to "help" the little people living along the banks of the Otttawa river. With the utmost sincerity dripping from each and every choreographed moment our boy both held a bag open and to demonstrate extra concern actually shoveled sand into sandbag. The compassion. All this with a backdrop by the river with the sounds of thousands of paid for camera shutter clicks whirring in the background. A true Power and the Glory Leni Riefenstahl moment served up to the CBC by that tone deaf rat Katie Telford.

Far be it from anyone to think who in the name of god doesn't show up for dirty physical yard work wearing kodiaks and clothes that would be thrown out if they weren't hidden from sight in storage in the garage.

This punks handlers are nothing short of carnys and that he is too stupid to see this makes him as culpable. Either way he is out on his ass in October. .

Comment

• Scary times.

Comment

...People.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X