Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venezuela

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Don't buy it. Wait until he starts campaigning.....

Comment

• Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Don't buy it. Wait until he starts campaigning.....
          An out of touch lifer politician vs Trump in debates (again) will be entertaining. I hope he makes it through.

This is shaping up to be again: pick the lesser of two evils.

Comment

• Just impeach everyone. And reboot the system.

Last edited by rocwell; Tue Apr 30th, 2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Comment

The man knows Trump's base !
                “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Comment

Maybe he can stop the rise of the oceans....

Comment

Still not buying it. He has barely started to campaign. Dems identify him with Obama for now but once he gets out there and they remember what a buffoon he is this polling will pass.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Still not buying it. He has barely started to campaign. Dems identify him with Obama for now but once he gets out there and they remember what a buffoon he is this polling will pass.
                        If he holds onto 50%+ African American support then anything can happen. Blacks are not big fans of Bernie, Harris... They're very moderate, too.

Comment

• Edit: the video won't start at the intended timestamp. Below I was referring to approximately the 7:10 mark.

When you listen to the first couple of minutes of Graham I have queued up here it sounds like there was an attempted coup against Trump. Only problem was there wasn't enough that they could get him with when they turned over every stone. So now the shit storm will turn back toward them and the texts and emails Graham reads are pretty damning stuff.

Also there was a clear conflict of interest in the Clinton investigation. We knew this before, given Bill's secret meeting with the AG on the tarmac and how their interview with her didn't follow normal protocols but this stuff is more in your face given the context.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Wed May 1st, 2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                X