Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I know. FOX, grumble, grumble. HANNITY grumble, grumble. Some interesting info covered here though:

The past few years is like something out of the movies.
    US is cooking something with Iran too. These fuckers want to send kids to war. UK general just went after US for lying about increased threat. Iraq all over again ffs.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

US is cooking something with Iran too. These fuckers want to send kids to war. UK general just went after US for lying about increased threat. Iraq all over again ffs.
      Another contradiction

Comment

Another contradiction

How do you know this guy is telling the truth? I'm not saying its untrue but how do you it is true?

Comment

How do you know this guy is telling the truth? I'm not saying its untrue but how do you it is true?
          You don't.

Comment

• Right, so just another worthless "insider leak".

Comment

• Rubio says they have evidence that Iran is planning to attack US soldiers.

British general who's responsible for Middle East region:

CENTCOM response

NATO response

Last edited by rocwell; Wed May 15th, 2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Right, so just another worthless "insider leak".
                That British general was probably lying too.

Comment

• Comment

That British general was probably lying too.
                    I missed that. I'm still very skeptical of unnamed "sources". Its a license to slander.

Comment

• ABORTION ROW | Alabama votes to BAN nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest with doctors facing up to 99 years in jail for performing them

The US state's governor will make the final call on bringing the law into force
                      https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/907782...-incest-cases/

Comment

I missed that. I'm still very skeptical of unnamed "sources". Its a license to slander.
                        UK now is saying that General "made a mistake".

Oh and:

Comment

• US politics hot topics 20-25 years ago: Abortion, impeachment and broken immigration
                          Today's hot topics: Abortion, impeachment and broken immigration.

Comment

• I guess people continue to hold their own opinions based on the sum of all their life experiences mixed with their attitudes and personalities.

Comment

US politics hot topics 20-25 years ago: Abortion, impeachment and broken immigration
                              Today's hot topics: Abortion, impeachment and broken immigration.

In AB, we are living out NEP II under Trudeau's kid. Talk about what is old being new again.

And I'm not entirely sure why these examples are bad things? Immigration should always be a topic of political debate and discussion as it is a very important issue for any country. Abortion, if you are pro-life, is the murder of a human being. Again, that's pretty important stuff. Now, it's obviously not critical like banning plastic straws or censoring posts on Facebook but they seem points worthy of discussion nonetheless.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

In AB, we are living out NEP II under Trudeau's kid. Talk about what is old being new again.

And I'm not entirely sure why these examples are bad things? Immigration should always be a topic of political debate and discussion as it is a very important issue for any country. Abortion, if you are pro-life, is the murder of a human being. Again, that's pretty important stuff. Now, it's obviously not critical like banning plastic straws or censoring posts on Facebook but they seem points worthy of discussion nonetheless.
                                I don't like it. Politicians use those topics to rile up their base. There are much bigger crises on the horizon, but political establishment wants to re-create political debates of 80s,90s...

Comment

Working...
                                X