Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess he'd look pretty foolish trying to formulate such an argument in the U.S. seeing how they're not a democracy.

Comment

• It's official.. We've just become 51st state of America.

Comment

• wouldnt we be the 51st to 60th state?

if america had full healthcare and other social programs, i wouldnt mind being part of the USA

Comment

• Obama has the nicer suit.

Comment

• I'd make a small wager on the GOP establishment trying to unseat Trump with a floor fight at the convention. I'm not a Hillary fan and her campaign has been a clusterfuck so far but I refuse to believe the DNC is stupid enough to lose to an opponent as hugely vulnerable as Trump. And I'm pretty sure the RNC sees it too.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Obama has the nicer suit.
              It's a nice suit; overall very conservative look. I like JT showing some dash and mixing it up with the light brown shoes.

Amazing, though, that this is the first official visit to the US by a Canadian leader in 19 years. Really boggles the mind.

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              "The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
              Spoken like a true aristocrat.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Bernie is the only candidate that would make me feel better about living so close to the US.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  "The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
                  Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time - Winston Churchill

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Obama has the nicer suit.
                    Oh I don't know about that .. more traditional perhaps, but I don't know about 'nicer' .. though I guess that's subjective. I think JT looks rather dapper. A fine ambassador for our country if I've ever seen one.

Still can't believe its been so long since the last time our presidents got together for some food. That seems weird ... Harper was too weird and awkward. Probably only ever wanted to talk about the pipeline.

Comment

• Whats this issue about Softwood Lumber that I'm hearing about? Seems to be the big "issue" of their meeting?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Oh I don't know about that .. more traditional perhaps, but I don't know about 'nicer' .. though I guess that's subjective. I think JT looks rather dapper. A fine ambassador for our country if I've ever seen one.

Still can't believe its been so long since the last time our presidents got together for some food. That seems weird ... Harper was too weird and awkward. Probably only ever wanted to talk about the pipeline.
                        It's mostly politics I believe unless there is a personal relationship. The last get together for chow/state visit & pageantry was with Mulroney (Conservative) & Reagan (Republican)...thereafter it was I believe a mismatch...Liberal-Republican or Conservative-Democrat...until now. Harper & OBama were like oil & water...coffee and cookies only.. lol.
                        “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Whats this issue about Softwood Lumber that I'm hearing about? Seems to be the big "issue" of their meeting?
                          Damn, its got its own Wikipedia page .. goes back over 30 years! Hah How have I never heard about this?? Super boring "tariff" and "subsidy" politics I guess doesn't make for sexy news.

Comment

Damn, its got its own Wikipedia page .. goes back over 30 years! Hah How have I never heard about this?? Super boring "tariff" and "subsidy" politics I guess doesn't make for sexy news.
                            I kind of vaguely remember it. It was mostly a BC issue because of all the people they employed in logging etc. The problem was that the states immediately south of the border also had the same terrain and industry and those producers did not want imports coming in. They finally came up with a 10 yr. agreement which is now expiring so BC is getting antsy again. I dont know though why this area is not covered under NAFTA which is supposed to have mechanisms to cover such disputes. Mickey mouse though in the great scheme of things...but not for those who work in the industry.

I guess Obama isnt quite so concerned now that he is leaving office (re political implications). Got to keep the bromance going lol.
                            “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• People love celebrities.. I think Canadians secretly do too but the US definitely does. Only reason why Arnold became the Governator.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...74e_story.html

This Tuesday will go a long way in determining whether there is a floor fight at the RNC.

Comment

Working...
                                X