Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    I would think that anything written and sent over the internet exists and is accessible.
    Well again, it would exist within the ISPs or Domains that hosted the communication (gmail, yahoo, Hotmail etc.), and NSA would need to ask each of them for access; outside of big hosts like that, maybe with poor security, or without end-to-end encryption they would be vulnerable to outside eyes, but accessing any of these through the NSA as being discussed still requires a FISA warrant (I believe). So even if they are frivolous with giving out FISAs, there is still limited access even after all of the hoops have been jumped through.

At least this is what the public is lead to believe ... Lol
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 23rd, 2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Don't think so. That's why people wipe hard drives.
      rocwell wrote: View Post
      Internet and hard drives are two different things.
      Yeah, you can destroy your hard drive, but anything sent on the internet should be stored as meta data at the least.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

Is your side not getting tired of all the chicken littles the media is pulling on you, while you make them billions clicking on "this is trump's downfall" ?
        LOL Is your side not getting tired of always regurgitating the new excuses the administration is pushing on you, as they make billions with people like you ignoring their deeds?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Well again, it would exist within the Domains that hosted the communication (gmail, yahoo, Hotmail etc.), and NSA would need to ask each of them for access; outside of big hosts like that, maybe with poor security, or without end-to-end encryption they would be vulnerable to outside eyes, but accessing any of these through the NSA as being discussed still requires a FISA warrant (I believe). So even if they are frivolous with giving out FISAs, there is still limited access even after all of the hoops have been jumped through.

At least this is what the public is lead to believe ... Lol

Yes, this is what I am talking about. There is no way every single savable byte isn't being saved and stored.

Comment

LOL Is your side not getting tired of always regurgitating the new excuses the administration is pushing on you, as they make billions with people like you ignoring their deeds?
            What deeds? Making government smaller, and lowering taxes. Trump pissing on hookers didn't affect me at all.

Comment

• Was the internet not used for the Ontario gas plant e-mails?
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Was the internet not used for the Ontario gas plant e-mails?
                What is this? Can you share a link? If you're suggesting wynne is corrupt garbage, we might have something to agree on

Comment

What deeds? Making government smaller, and lowering taxes. Trump pissing on hookers didn't affect me at all.

If you're Canadian then axing NAFTA will.

Comment

• Email servers / Phone companies / ISPs cannot keep backups forever. That's too expensive and doesn't make sense. So data will eventually get purged. When it happens is dependent on the companies policies. I'm sure a company like Microsoft / Hotmail may purge their data sooner than later since they don't charge their consumers. A company like Sprint or Rogers/Bell might keep their data longer.

If a company backs up the data you want.. and there is a warrant to get that data.. the email/phone/internet company may comply and retrieve that data. But there is no guarantee that they will have the data.. and even if they do it could take months to get the data they want out of their backups/archives. And I'm sure if there is a legal reason to get that data, they'll have their own legal team advising them on what they can or can't disclose.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      If you're Canadian then axing NAFTA will.
                      My business is between china and Africa. I am fine with nafta. If trudeau wants to ruin the Canadian economy by trying to force America with their idiot gender and climate ideas then I am all for it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Email servers / Phone companies / ISPs cannot keep backups forever. That's too expensive and doesn't make sense. So data will eventually get purged. When it happens is dependent on the companies policies. I'm sure a company like Microsoft / Hotmail may purge their data sooner than later since they don't charge their consumers. A company like Sprint or Rogers/Bell might keep their data longer.

If a company backs up the data you want.. and there is a warrant to get that data.. the email/phone/internet company may comply and retrieve that data. But there is no guarantee that they will have the data.. and even if they do it could take months to get the data they want out of their backups/archives. And I'm sure if there is a legal reason to get that data, they'll have their own legal team advising them on what they can or can't disclose.
                        Thank you.

Comment

What is this? Can you share a link? If you're suggesting wynne is corrupt garbage, we might have something to agree on

It was the McGuinty gang.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/...plants-trial-2
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

If trudeau wants to ruin the Canadian economy by trying to force America with their idiot gender and climate ideas then I am all for it.
                            LOL This just sounds like a Mad Lib of conservative talking points. Haha

Comment

LOL This just sounds like a Mad Lib of conservative talking points. Haha
                              Come on Joey. You know as well as I do that Canada needs nafta more than America does. If Trudeau wants to please some radicals that think women do not have equal rights, and force his idiot climate ideas on another country then the loss of everything is all on him.

Do you really think the trucker that runs food to America gives a shit about this?

Trudeau got nothing from China, and China will wait until he fucks every one in Canada on nafta, then offer the shittiest one sided deal, with 0 of the climate or gender shit he thinks he can demand of other countries, he will then try and spin that as a win.

The next conservative pm will immediately do a one to one free trade deal with America.

Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Jan 23rd, 2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks for this. I was not in Canada for any of that. Before wynne my last premier was Harris.

Comment

Working...
                                X