Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm no lawyer but I think how this tends to work is you conduct an investigation, compile all evidence and then you proceed. They are taking action, they're investigating.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I'm no lawyer but I think how this tends to work is you conduct an investigation, compile all evidence and then you proceed. They are taking action, they're investigating.
      You wouldn't hear a thing if they were officially investigating and investigation was in early stages. It's impossible to investigate w/o legal backing, too. Maybe that's why Trump is blaming Samsung for missing texts LOL, cuz prosecution/investigators can't issue a subpoena w/o opening an official investigation. Make it official. United States v FBI... Then people will know that GOP is telling the truth.
      Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 24th, 2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• I think you're missing a key fact here: Gowdy is no longer a prosecutor, he's a politician. His armory contains a different arsenal now.

You're also missing that he's up against the FBI, the very people who he would be working with if this were some other organization under investigation. These are special circumstances.

Comment

• Also, independently, Attorney General Sessions has ordered a probe.

Comment

I think you're missing a key fact here: Gowdy is no longer a prosecutor, he's a politician. His armory contains a different arsenal now.

You're also missing that he's up against the FBI, the very people who he would be working with if this were some other organization under investigation. These are special circumstances.
            There are special prosecutors for cases like this. Heck, even Kelly can be made investigation chief who can sign off subpoena requests, but you have to open an official investigation. This will be a major investigation, so why they want to investigate it at PI-level?

Comment

Also, independently, Attorney General Sessions has ordered a probe.
              See, that's what I'm saying. They're singing to the media, but have no legal backing for their investigation. If accusations are real, then probe will lead to official criminal investigation. I think this could even fall under public interest law, it's not a litigation but this is a big big thing for every voter, every American.
              Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 24th, 2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters believe a special prosecutor should be named to investigate whether senior FBI officials handled the investigation of Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump in a legal and unbiased fashion. Thirty-one percent (31%) disagree, but a sizable 19% are not sure.
                Sixty-two percent (62%) of Republicans are calling for an outside prosecutor to investigate the FBI, as is a plurality (49%) of voters not affiliated with either major political party. Among Democrats, 38% favor a special prosecutor; 40% are opposed, but 22% are undecided.
                Fifty-eight percent (58%) of all voters think it is likely that the FBI or the agent in question destroyed those messages to hide something from investigators. Thirty percent (30%) consider that unlikely. This includes 40% who say it’s Very Likely the messages were deliberately destroyed versus 13% who say it’s Not At All Likely. Another 13% are not sure.
                http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...nvestigate_fbi

Comment

• Everything should be investigated. From top to bottom. 2016 election was an embarrassment. 'On-schedule' attacks on current President are also unacceptable. Too bad Americans don't think that way, it's Dems vs GOP and fuck everything else. If I was American, I'd protest all my votes until they explained every damn shit that happened before and after 2016 election.
                  Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 24th, 2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Can you imagine if 50,000 records from the Trump White House just went missing? Fucking Bendit would be up in arms screaming "Kompramat!!! Kompramat!!!!!".....

Not sure if you pointed out but the NSA also misplaced records it was under a court order to preserve in a totally separate matter. Remember, these are the top people DanH tells us should make decisions cause they are better than us....
                    That you would hang your hat on Trey Gowdy the prosecutor supremo who spent about 40 mill. and how many years were that on the shameful Benghazi run around and came out of it sucking for air when Hillary the "dork" threw cold water during 11 hours straight at his grandstanding questioning.

Re Trump, never mind the 50,000 emails...the potus is going to be racked up pretty soon for his questioning session w/Mueller....no emails required....just witnesses who have already testified as evidence. Did Trumpy get those 30,000 missing Hillary emails from Vlady? Nunes & Gowdy Doody....hahaha. Let me know when these brown nosers get anything real with Gowdy angling to be the next AG fer sure.
                    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Corbyn hails communist CHINA as the best system to slash poverty as he sends McDonnell to Davos to threaten the global elite with REVOLUTION

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-poverty.html

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Corbyn hails communist CHINA as the best system to slash poverty as he sends McDonnell to Davos to threaten the global elite with REVOLUTION

Has someone on here not said he was a full on communist before? I am not surprised with this.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Corbyn hails communist CHINA as the best system to slash poverty as he sends McDonnell to Davos to threaten the global elite with REVOLUTION

Corbyn never created a thing in his life. It sounds like he's not invested much time in studying history or in critical thinking either.

Comment

• https://globalnews.ca/news/3985338/t...ific-rim-deal/

If this is hugely successful it will give leverage in nafta

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• President Trump defended his attacks of investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 election, denying that it amounts to obstruction and saying he was merely “fight[ing] back.”

“There’s been no collusion whatsoever,” Trump told reporters in an impromptu press conference on Wednesday. “There’s no obstruction whatsoever. And I’m looking forward to it.”

Trump also mocked critics who have accused him of obstructing the Russia probe by attacking the investigations and referring to them as a “witch hunt.”

“You fight back, oh, it’s obstruction,” Trump mockingly told reporters.
                              Trump also told reporters that he plans to speak with special counsel Robert Mueller in two to three weeks, but said his lawyers are working out the specifics.

“I'm looking forward to it," Trump said about being questioned by Mueller. "I would do it under oath.”

The president has repeatedly referred to the Russia probe as a “hoax” and said in December that the investigation “makes the country look very bad.”

“It puts the country in a very bad position,” Trump told The New York Times. “So the sooner it’s worked out, the better it is for the country.”
                              http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ot-obstruction

Comment

• Ontario PC Party Leader Patrick Brown has been accused of allegations of sexual misconduct.

Comment

Working...
                                X