Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Trump is gonna Trump. LOL

Comment

• Trump storms Davos: The President lands in Switzerland to defend his America First policy in a flurry of meetings with world leaders and billionaire CEOs
        • President Donald Trump has arrived to Switzerland to participate in the Davos economic conference
        • Members of his cabinet arrived in advance and joined in panels and interviews
        • He will push his 'America First' agenda and seek more fair, reciprocal trade between the US and its allies
        • 'America first is not America alone,' said White House senior economic adviser Gary Cohn
        • Trump met the British Prime Minister Theresa May after canceling a visit to the UK earlier this month
        • The president and Prime Minster shook hands after reaffirming the 'Special Relationship' between the nations
        • Trump said that he would 'fight' for Britain and said that any rumors of a fracture in relations were false
        • Met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who thanked Trump for recognizing Jerusalem as capital
        • He will also attend a reception the White House has said will be held in his honor and meets with CEOs
        • Trump said before departing that he was 'looking forward' to speaking to special counsel Robert Mueller
        • Trump, never invited as a businessman, will be the first president to attend Davos since Bill Clinton in 2000
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-arrival.html

Prediction: MSM loses their minds tonight in prime time no matter what he says or does. lol

If he does well they'll focus on handshakes, nose scratches, an unfortunate toot from something eaten earlier on Air Force One? Who knows but they'll find it. This is code for he nailed it.

If he does poorly, well, it will feel like the apocalypse has arrived today.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Trump is gonna Trump. LOL
          Lol. He is a verb now.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Y'all seen "secret society" messages on CNN, ABC? What did I tell ya? GOP has to make this official. Get a prosecutor and launch an investigation. Show people that dems' texts are fake or face consequences for lying.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              None of this will matter when free trade between Canada, America, and mexico ends.

80% of the Mexican deports and 50% of imports depend on American trade.

All the "fuck trump" populist garbage will mean shit when the people see the consequences.

It is easy for people to say "i will move out of the states if trump wins" no one did. It is easy to say "fuck Trump" and have only gains to make, the next Mexican leader is going to have to deal with trump and when his people are suffering he will make a deal.
              Been out of this thread for a little while, but saw this.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...ifax-1.4479375

Statistically improbable that they are the only ones who actually followed through.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Lol. He is a verb now.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
                Based on what happens when I turn on my TV or open a web browser, Trump is the center of the universe.

Comment

• Apparently Hannity is claiming that the DOJ is somehow retrieving all the lost texts.

Comment

Based on what happens when I turn on my TV or open a web browser, Trump is the center of the universe.
                    well.. tbf... Trump is the most powerful leader in the world

Comment

Apparently Hannity is claiming that the DOJ is somehow retrieving all the lost texts.
                      Yup, looks like all messages have been found.

Comment

• What comes next should be very entertaining.

Comment

What comes next should be very entertaining.
                          Trump resigns to serve as Commissioner of the newly reformed XFL?

At this point, anything is possible.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Trump resigns to serve as Commissioner of the newly reformed XFL?

At this point, anything is possible.
                            McMahon takes his place as President.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• A gift from the Guggenheim

Lol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.2b0639d6d655
                              “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” J.M. Keynes

Comment

• ABC News obtained the texts between FBI agents that whipped conservative media into a hysteria, even by their standards of unreality. Per ABC:

“Are you even going to give out your calendars? Seems kind of depressing. Maybe it should just be the first meeting of the secret society,” FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to senior FBI agent Peter Strzok, who was working on the FBI's probe of Russian meddling in the presidential election and would later join Page for a brief period on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team.

That text stands alone in the series of messages obtained by ABC News — with no apparent tie to other messages sent before or after it.

The other conspiracy that gripped Republican politics was the supposed disappearance of texts between these agents. The Chief Political Correspondent for Sinclair—the conservative media giant running interference for President Trump—put the kibosh on that absurdity too.

BREAKING: Dept of justice tells me it has recovered texts from FBI agents that had been missing, regarding the Russia investigation. The system did not archive them—however, the old cell phones have been located and contents are now being reviewed. #fbi#doj#RussiaInvestigationpic.twitter.com/apS27FqpwK
                                — Scott Thuman (@ScottThuman) January 25, 2018

This is the central problem with Republican politics. Over the last few decades, they took their “liberal media bias” to such an extreme that the echo chambers they set up literally do not exist within reality. Republican politicians are stuck in an eternal dance between campaigning to win Republican primaries amongst a group of voters manipulated by a perpetual torrent of right-wing propaganda that tells them liberals will kill them all, and, well, something resembling reality in the general election.

The Republican Party is America’s biggest impediment into modernity, and until we find a way to bring them back to reality, we will continue to watch our politics devolve into right-wing talk radio fever dreams.
                                So much for that 'scandal'.
                                Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Working...
                                X