Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change is in the air:
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/dicks-spor...opstories.html

Dick's Sporting Goods Inc., one of the largest retailers of its kind in the United States, is taking new steps to curtail the sale of firearms, including ending sales of assault-style rifles and banning the sale of guns to people younger than 21, the company announced this morning.

"We support and respect the Second Amendment, and we recognize and appreciate that the vast majority of gun owners in this country are responsible, law-abiding citizens. But we have to help solve the problem that's in front of us. Gun violence is an epidemic that's taking the lives of too many people, including the brightest hope for the future of America –- our kids."
    Good for them. Not waiting for Legislation to do the right thing.

Comment

• Oh, the irony.

@realchriswilson: After years of slandering the victims of Sandy Hook and other tragedies, Alex Jones begging a Parkland survivor to help him get back on good terms with YouTube. https://twitter.com/realchriswilson/...005760/photo/1
      Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        I have frequently asked Trump supporters here in various posts why, in spite of his own Intel agencies testifying under oath that the Russians have meddled in the 2016 elections...and continue to...Trump remains mute on the matter. He will not and has never mentioned a negative about Russian actions or Putin's without equivocating in some manner.

Today, Adm. Mike Rogers head of NSA whose direct charge is to "push back" against any infiltrator had this to say in a senate hearing...today.Simply put, while NSA continues doing their interdiction on attack matters, Trump will not provide a direct order to "fight back"/respond. There is indeed something very fishy. What is he afraid of?

This is the presidential elections we are talking about in the USA. If they wont respond what chance do other democracies have?...like us. Mike Rogers requires a direct order from his CinC to undertake a retaliatory response.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ng-mike-rogers
        I have frequently asked Obama supporters here in various posts why, in spite of his red line promise in Syria and an American agreement to protect the Ukraine, Obama did nothing with respect to either matter. He refused to confront the Russians in either theatre. And why did the administration do nothing in 2016 despite having evidence of Russian election 'interference'?

Even more intriguing, why did Obama cover for Russia in the 2012 election when he mocked Romney? What was he hiding? What was he up to when he told the Russians he would have more flexibility after the election? What did he get for caving to the Russians on Syria's chemical weapons? More troubling, why did Obama cancel US missile defenses in eastern Europe? And why did the Obama administration permit the Russians to sell a powerful air defense system to the Iranians? Why did Obama refuse to admit for 6 years that the Russians were cheating on the INF while ramming the new START treaty through congress?

I demand answers from randos on the internet to these questions!

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          I have frequently asked Obama supporters here in various posts why, in spite of his red line promise in Syria and an American agreement to protect the Ukraine, Obama did nothing with respect to either matter. He refused to confront the Russians in either theatre. And why did the administration do nothing in 2016 despite having evidence of Russian election 'interference'?

Even more intriguing, why did Obama cover for Russia in the 2012 election when he mocked Romney? What was he hiding? What was he up to when he told the Russians he would have more flexibility after the election? What did he get for caving to the Russians on Syria's chemical weapons? More troubling, why did Obama cancel US missile defenses in eastern Europe? And why did the Obama administration permit the Russians to sell a powerful air defense system to the Iranians? Why did Obama refuse to admit for 6 years that the Russians were cheating on the INF while ramming the new START treaty through congress?

I demand answers from randos on the internet to these questions!
          Straw man. ... A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

I got the above from some rando on the internet.

Now to be more precise... can you cite where the Intel agencies all derided Pres. Obama for not performing his duties as commander in chief? Was there an overt intrusion into the US political machinery during a presidential election which was swept under/neglected by any previous president? It is well documented that Obama confronted Putin on the matter and applied sanctions which are being neglected by the current. Why?

Crickets. Watch that vid again. The head of NSA cannot say either.

And even more precisely...was there an on going criminal investigation of Obama in all the matters you raise about him...by a special counsel who is getting warmer as you spin with your aforementioned spurious arguments...and again deflect on the core question I posed. How many of Obama's immediate aides been indicted and pled guilty?

I do not expect an answer of course.
          “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Comment

• Teacher.

Comment

• Holy fuck...a teacher? That should put an end to the insane Trump plan to arm teachers! Unbelievable.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Holy fuck...a teacher? That should put an end to the insane Trump plan to arm teachers! Unbelievable.
                  False flag. Crisis actor. Set up by Dems to prove arming teachers a bad idea.
                  Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      lol

Interesting that this happens directly after she was asked to testify, and was ordered to site Executive Privilege by the WH...

Comment

• I'll give Trump a +1 for calling that guy scared and pushing this.
                        Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 28th, 2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• As a famous community organizer once said, "government is just a word we use for those things we all do together".

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/canada...ource=Facebook

Comment

As a famous community organizer once said, "government is just a word we use for those things we all do together".

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/canada...ource=Facebook
                            That's ridiculous. They even set her up in a sting operation!! Lol

Comment

Straw man. ... A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

I got the above from some rando on the internet.

Now to be more precise... can you cite where the Intel agencies all derided Pres. Obama for not performing his duties as commander in chief? Was there an overt intrusion into the US political machinery during a presidential election which was swept under/neglected by any previous president? It is well documented that Obama confronted Putin on the matter and applied sanctions which are being neglected by the current. Why?

Crickets. Watch that vid again. The head of NSA cannot say either.

And even more precisely...was there an on going criminal investigation of Obama in all the matters you raise about him...by a special counsel who is getting warmer as you spin with your aforementioned spurious arguments...and again deflect on the core question I posed. How many of Obama's immediate aides been indicted and pled guilty?

I do not expect an answer of course.
                              Dude, your guy was President! He knew about the Russian electioneering. They did nothing. Trump wasn't President in 2016 while this was going on: your guy was. Why aren't you pissed at him? They knew for months and only disclosed it publicly in October. Based on your view, if they'd stopped the Russians then Hilary would be President. If you really thought the Russians won Trump the election you should be royally pissed at the administration on whose watch it all happened. It's almost as if you know this is all bullshit or something.....

As for Trump, all I know is that Trump has killed more Russian mercs than Obama ever did and he's sent more weapons to the Ukranians than Obama did. As for why he hasn't ordered a cyber hit on the Russians I'll suggest it's for the same reasons your guy never ordered a cyber hit on the Russians or the North Koreans or the Chinese: retention of capabilities.

Comment

Dude, your guy was President! He knew about the Russian electioneering. They did nothing. Trump wasn't President in 2016 while this was going on: your guy was. Why aren't you pissed at him? They knew for months and only disclosed it publicly in October. Based on your view, if they'd stopped the Russians then Hilary would be President. If you really thought the Russians won Trump the election you should be royally pissed at the administration on whose watch it all happened. It's almost as if you know this is all bullshit or something.....

As for Trump, all I know is that Trump has killed more Russian mercs than Obama ever did and he's sent more weapons to the Ukranians than Obama did. As for why he hasn't ordered a cyber hit on the Russians I'll suggest it's for the same reasons your guy never ordered a cyber hit on the Russians or the North Koreans or the Chinese: retention of capabilities.
                                O.M.G.

Give up on watching that other channel. Please. You are losing a lot of credibility with this tacking you are doing. I'd love to respond to the strawman and the detail but a waste of time. You guys are never satisfied nor respond directly except to bring up Hillary or Obama.

Like I said, Obama did respond (look it up but you wont find it on that channel).
                                hIt's another episode with the reckoning this evening. The noose further tightens with Ms. Hicks who has decided to call it a day. WHo is going to press the dotard's pants now I wonder!

She said she told "little white lies". Hahahaha. Sessions just about told Donny to fuck off after an insulting tweet. What next? .... wonder what the over-under is on when princess Ivanka and her paramour Jared decide to ditch the WH as well.

Enjoy the show and remember at least what a decent chap Barack Obama really is.

Oh you forgot about that little killing thing you think is emblematic of whatever... do you recall that nobody, Osama?

The Russky mercs btw had nothing to do with cadet Bone Spurs. He was fast asleep when the Russians attacked US positions and they were surprised by the ready US personnel. Spurs was busy on the phone to Vlady immediately next day and probably apologizing...lol.
                                Last edited by Bendit; Wed Feb 28th, 2018, 06:45 PM.

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                X