Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • Joey wrote: View Post
        Change is in the air:


        Good for them. Not waiting for Legislation to do the right thing.
        Walmart now changing the age restriction as well, and removing military style rifles from the website. It's a start! Great news.

        https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...2F+Top+News%29

        Comment


        • Joey wrote: View Post
          Walmart now changing the age restriction as well, and removing military style rifles from the website. It's a start! Great news.

          https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...2F+Top+News%29
          I would like to think that these businesses have truly had a change of ethics or moral responsibility. I suppose call me jaded. What I can say is that they have seen the light about the next generation of customers in their stores (and their progeny). They made a terrific business decision. And that's fine by me in this matter.

          The cockroaches scurrying for a solution is because they want to have something to show the half-a- million millenials with their parents who will descend for a rally/demonstration on the Mall in D.C. mid March ...anti guns and violence. Love it.
          “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

          J.M. Keynes

          Comment


          • Man, this was a good meeting apparently! I like this Trump better. Lol
            Trump repeatedly suggested guns just be taken from citizens if officials felt they should, even if Americans had not violated any laws.

            “The police saw that he was a problem, they didn’t take any guns away,” said Trump about the Parkland shooter. “Now that could have been policing, but they should have taken them away anyway, whether they had the right or not.

            Later in the meeting, Vice President Pence attempted to walk those comments back, explaining the process of how states could take steps to confiscate guns from dangerous individuals that would go through the courts and observe due process. He was interrupted by his boss.

            Or Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court,” Trump interjected. “That’s another system.”

            “Take the guns first, go through due process second,” the president added.
            Curious how Trump/NRA fans will respond to that ... that's quite the pickle they're being put in. Lol But I think this is a fine idea! Civil Asset Forfeiture is a real thing, and it is used all the time so police can steal anything they want from people - I mean, take it because they suspect it was used in a crime, regardless of evidence available - everything except guns that is, which is silly and ridiculous.
            Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 28th, 2018, 09:54 PM.

            Comment


            • Bendit wrote: View Post
              I would like to think that these businesses have truly had a change of ethics or moral responsibility. I suppose call me jaded. What I can say is that they have seen the light about the next generation of customers in their stores (and their progeny). They made a terrific business decision. And that's fine by me in this matter.

              The cockroaches scurrying for a solution is because they want to have something to show the half-a- million millenials with their parents who will descend for a rally/demonstration on the Mall in D.C. mid March ...anti guns and violence. Love it.
              Ya, you're just jaded. Lol

              Comment


              • rocwell wrote: View Post
                Africa is a shitty place. I met a lot of Nigerians and Sudanese in China. The rich Sudanese are pretty open about hurting people, and the Nigerians just shit on their home.

                Sucks that South Africa is heading down that path. I've met white and black South Africans and they just say blacks are the problem or whites are the problem depending on who you are talking to.

                Laura southern has a few videos on South Africa that aren't bad.

                Comment


                • Joey wrote: View Post
                  Walmart now changing the age restriction as well, and removing military style rifles from the website. It's a start! Great news.

                  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...2F+Top+News%29
                  The age limit might be a problem for Wal-Mart. Taking guns out is their choice, but if the law says 18 year olds are allowed to buy guns and you sell guns there will probably be legal challenges.
                  Last edited by Miekenstien; Thu Mar 1st, 2018, 07:54 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Joey wrote: View Post
                    Man, this was a good meeting apparently! I like this Trump better. Lol


                    Curious how Trump/NRA fans will respond to that ... that's quite the pickle they're being put in. Lol But I think this is a fine idea! Civil Asset Forfeiture is a real thing, and it is used all the time so police can steal anything they want from people - I mean, take it because they suspect it was used in a crime, regardless of evidence available - everything except guns that is, which is silly and ridiculous.
                    Doesn't matter. You can say anything, like he has been. The only thing that matters is what happens. Ignore the words, watch the policy. Trump says anything that pops into his head, that has been a recurring theme on this board. He knows it won't happen, these words get people that hate him to maybe listen to him a little, soften, and take an actual look at some of his other policies in a more friendly light.

                    His cpac speech was the same. Just trump talking to people at home, and playing to the crowd.

                    Comment



                    • Comment


                      • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Doesn't matter. You can say anything, like he has been. The only thing that matters is what happens. Ignore the words, watch the policy. Trump says anything that pops into his head, that has been a recurring theme on this board. He knows it won't happen, these words get people that hate him to maybe listen to him a little, soften, and take an actual look at some of his other policies in a more friendly light.

                        His cpac speech was the same. Just trump talking to people at home, and playing to the crowd.
                        And this is a guy who has your unwavering support. Lol Says it all.

                        Comment


                        • Joey wrote: View Post
                          And this is a guy who has your unwavering support. Lol Says it all.
                          yes, people who do good things for everyone have my support.

                          Comment


                          • ben on the 2nd amendment, and current/potential gun laws. he is more restrictive on guns than i am.

                            Comment


                            • Bendit wrote: View Post
                              O.M.G.

                              Give up on watching that other channel. Please. You are losing a lot of credibility with this tacking you are doing. I'd love to respond to the strawman and the detail but a waste of time. You guys are never satisfied nor respond directly except to bring up Hillary or Obama.

                              Like I said, Obama did respond (look it up but you wont find it on that channel).
                              hIt's another episode with the reckoning this evening. The noose further tightens with Ms. Hicks who has decided to call it a day. WHo is going to press the dotard's pants now I wonder!

                              She said she told "little white lies". Hahahaha. Sessions just about told Donny to fuck off after an insulting tweet. What next? .... wonder what the over-under is on when princess Ivanka and her paramour Jared decide to ditch the WH as well.

                              Enjoy the show and remember at least what a decent chap Barack Obama really is.

                              Oh you forgot about that little killing thing you think is emblematic of whatever... do you recall that nobody, Osama?

                              The Russky mercs btw had nothing to do with cadet Bone Spurs. He was fast asleep when the Russians attacked US positions and they were surprised by the ready US personnel. Spurs was busy on the phone to Vlady immediately next day and probably apologizing...lol.
                              I responded directly. Again, my question stands: Why aren't you mad at Obama? Again, his administration was in charge when, according to you, the Russians manipulated the election to hand it to Trump. Aren't you mad about that? If not, why not? Do you deny that they knew? I don't know what "Channel" you mean but I am referring to reporting done by the Washington Post throughout 2017 (if you mean Fox News I don't watch it. Don't have the channel and never have). The White House convened meetings as far back as July 2016 on the topic and did nothing until after the election. So, again, if you really believe (and I don't think you do) that the Russians stole the election by posting memes on Facebook, why aren't you mad that the administration let it continue after they knew about it (as far back as 2014)?

                              I know you have invested a lot personally in this conspiracy theory (as do all conspiracy theorists) so I will ignore your insults - I understand that it can be hard for conspiracy theorists when their theories start to unravel.

                              Comment


                                • Vladimir Putin has raised fears of a nuclear arms race in the 21st century
                                • He unveiled new, hypersonic nuclear weapons which have no equal
                                • The most frightening weapon he alluded to was a nuclear-powered cruise missile
                                • Putin said it can travel 20 times the speed of sound and strike "like a meteorite"
                                • He said the Avangard also has "unlimited range" and "cannot be intercepted"
                                • Putin also announced a nuclear-powered underwater drone and cruise missile
                                • The Russian leader emphasised the weapons have no equivalent in the West
                                • Putin vowed to wage nuclear war on the United States if Trump attacked first
                                • "We aren't threatening anyone... we aren't going to take anything from anyone," he said
                                https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/570066...-icbm-missile/

                                Actual media presented at this event:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X