Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would anyone bother bombing Florida? America's wang and the rest of the south will take care of eliminating themselves.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Why would anyone bother bombing Florida? America's wang and the rest of the south will take care of eliminating themselves.
      Russia was recently the target of testimony by Army Gen. Joseph Votel, commander of CentCom, headquartered at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa. Votel complained that the Russians were both firefighters and arsonists in the ongoing Syrian civil war.

Celestan, however, doesn’t see any specific reason why Putin would want to attack Tampa.

"I’m not sure if that had any relevance or meaning," he said. "They are aware of MacDill and have had representatives at Coalition Village over the years so they know the significance of a base with two four-star commands. I don’t place any significance to it, per se."

Comment

• Is this what doomsday will look like? Shocking footage re-emerges of a test of the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated by the US

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...t-emerges.html

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/570066...-icbm-missile/

Actual media presented at this event:

Rocwell, the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back. I mean, come on, the Cold War ended like 100 years ago or something like that. Chill.....

Comment

• And, in more mundane Canadian news, the Torys embarrassed themselves today, again, by pulling a motion condemning Sikh extremists. Simply proving what the Indians have been saying for years: there is broad, bipartisan support in Canada for Khalistani separatists and Sikh radicals because they raise money and votes for the Libs and Torys. Fucking ridiculous that the Torys refuse to lead on this and instead follow the putrid, corrupt Liberals down this minority politics rabbit-hole. Let's hope at least some of them are ashamed.

Meanwhile, the Libs are blocking testimony from Daniel Jean as to why he lied to the press about rogue elements in India conspiring to make Trudeau look bad. Funny how that works.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Rocwell, the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back. I mean, come on, the Cold War ended like 100 years ago or something like that. Chill.....
              That wasn't my post.

My post was about 1954 test. Dafuq are you talking about?

Last edited by rocwell; Thu Mar 1st, 2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• American Taliban...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/570066...-icbm-missile/

Actual media presented at this event:

Uh oh, more "fire and fury, rocket man" comments incoming....

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    That wasn't my post.

My post was about 1954 test. Dafuq are you talking about?

It's a reference to the Obama line to Romney when the latter warned everyone about Russia and Obama mocked him and told him the 80s wanted their foreign policy back and the media and the left and guys like Bendit all laughed at Romney. Now, they are all Russian experts and hard core cold warriors when they didn't give a fuck about Russia for 70 years. It wasn't directed at you personally.

Comment

• This is why Trump won.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        This is why Trump won.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Terrible decision. But entirely expected. Trade protectionism is one thing he's been consistent on (and wrong about) for a long, long time. Long before he ran for President. This is yet more bad news for a Canadian economy that's already got too many leaks - we can't afford many more hits.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              Doesn't matter. You can say anything, like he has been. The only thing that matters is what happens. Ignore the words, watch the policy.
                              Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              yes, people who do good things for everyone have my support.
                              Just want to go back to this for a second ... can you imagine if Obama suggested "take the guns first, then go through due process"? Or if Trudeau said it? I am pretty certain you wouldn't just say "Doesn't Matter." I just find that interesting. Lol
                              Last edited by Joey; Thu Mar 1st, 2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Just want to go back to this for a second ... can you imagine if Obama suggested "take the guns first, then go through due process"? Or if Trudeau said it? I am pretty certain you wouldn't just say "Doesn't Matter." I just find that interesting. Lol
                                lol, i am the only one on here who has said for years now, to not listen to what trump says. if obama had of said it, i would say it is useless posturing, because it would be. if trudeau had said it, i would have said he was an idiot because he is the prime minister of canada

Comment

Working...
                                X