Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      lol, i am the only one on here who has said for years now, to not listen to what trump says. if obama had of said it, i would say it is useless posturing, because it would be. if trudeau had said it, i would have said he was an idiot because he is the prime minister of canada
      So don't believe a thing Trump says, but defend till my death his right to say it.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Rumours say that UK will be part of Trump's tariff(I doubt that). Very stupid, cuz UK and EU are united on this. They believe that only multi-lateral action will solve over-capacity issues. UK and EU will be forced to respond with same tariffs. Say hello to a transatlantic trade war.

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Bullshit, justified shootings don't count

Comment

• The real, mostly unreported story is that the left has adopted a bunch of garbage principles that could let them be manipulated in such a manner (if any of the above is true). Until the left sorts out its own internal messes, they're going to have a hard time being successful with any initiatives they take on. But than do that difficult work, they choose to whine about the Russians.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• so lets arm everyone, get them into the nra, and hold conventions all year round, all over the country.

Comment

so lets arm everyone, get them into the nra, and hold conventions all year round, all over the country.
                    As long as we lock the convention doors... Forever

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• American students need this

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          American students need this

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            As long as we lock the convention doors... Forever

lol, i am against the starvation deaths of 350 000 000 people.

edit add: but i will agree that it solves gun deaths violence

Comment

lol, i am against the starvation deaths of 350 000 000 people.

edit add: but i will agree that it solves gun deaths violence
                              No, no, no. I'm not an animal, Miek. We'd simply send bags of rice through the convention center's ventilation shafts.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                I responded directly. Again, my question stands: Why aren't you mad at Obama? Again, his administration was in charge when, according to you, the Russians manipulated the election to hand it to Trump. Aren't you mad about that? If not, why not? Do you deny that they knew? I don't know what "Channel" you mean but I am referring to reporting done by the Washington Post throughout 2017 (if you mean Fox News I don't watch it. Don't have the channel and never have). The White House convened meetings as far back as July 2016 on the topic and did nothing until after the election. So, again, if you really believe (and I don't think you do) that the Russians stole the election by posting memes on Facebook, why aren't you mad that the administration let it continue after they knew about it (as far back as 2014)?

I know you have invested a lot personally in this conspiracy theory (as do all conspiracy theorists) so I will ignore your insults - I understand that it can be hard for conspiracy theorists when their theories start to unravel.
                                Re your last sentence:

Nearly three-quarters of Americans are worried about foreign interference in United States elections — and six in 10 are concerned President Donald Trump isn’t taking it seriously.
                                It seems I am not alone.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...a-interference

What insult are you referring to...that you keep "channelling" Hannity and Pirro etc. Please forgive. They are the only news outlet which mimics your point of view. Even the National Review is more sanguine about Trump's position on the matter than yourself. Try reading Jonah Goldberg a bit more.

Since you read the Post so often surely you must be aware of Obama's reluctance to weigh in publicly around the October 2016 timeframe when the intel became more revealing. Why? Your tribe would be screaming "election interference". His position was that HC was so far ahead that they would take care of the matter after the election. And Putin's man won.

On rejecting Obama's policies ...simply put I have on many matters...my own top two in FP are the continuing policy in Afghanistan and the unnecessary "red line" remark on Syria. Domestically many more. I even provided a pic of him being publicly stern w/Putin. But that was then. This is now 2018 and your man continues to be awol...severely on his own intel agencies findings and recommendations.

Did he have a statement re Putin's speech on his nuke capability yesterday. I must have missed it. Do you think it was worthy of a reply by potus?

Please stop passing the buck. That's what Trump does constantly on all matters turning tits up on his watch.... "I was left with a terrible mess by Obama" is the generic idiotic juvenile fallback remark.
                                “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                X