Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    January 28th will be very awkward. Obama spent the last year telling everyone to not vote for Trump. Then again he told Brittain to vote to stay... People just don't want to listen.
    People are just tired of elite. It's as simple as that.

Comment

• Don't read too much into this as a knock on Trudeau - I'm just thinking out loud here..
      We could potentially have a Drama Teacher and a Reality TV Star leading Canada and the United States. I don't think this is just an American problem. I think our valuation of personality and charisma over competency is going to create some big problems.

Comment

• Hilary to win 10/1
        Trump 1/20

Comment

• People are just fine with majority rule until they fall on the wrong side of it.

Comment

• That's the danger of democracy. When it works, you wind up getting the leaders you deserve.

Comment

• Fox News says Trump won Wisconsin. It's over

Comment

• Garbo wrote: View Post
                That's the danger of democracy. When it works, you wind up getting the leaders you deserve.
                It never truly works because the best people for the job are never running.

Comment

• Last edited by rocwell; Tue Nov 8th, 2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• That would warm my heart more if it was on another day.

Comment

• lol just give passport to every Raptor. Our olympics team will be niceee

Comment

• This year was really, really strange.

Leicester won Premier League
                        Warriors lost finals after 3-1 lead
                        Indians...
                        Brexit
                        Donald Trump - new president of the free world?

The year of the underdog.

Comment

• CNN is saying Clinton is winning. Man, they've fallen mightily.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            CNN is saying Clinton is winning. Man, they've fallen mightily.
                            I've been watching CNN for a couple hours and Jake Tapper said about an hour ago that her chances of winning don't look good. So I don't think they are really saying that.

Comment

• CNN never makes sense.

We could get a tie, but that doesn't seem likely.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I was kidding but they really showed a bias loud and clear tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X