Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      lunatic Russian conspiracy nonsense
      The sheer amount of factual information that needs to be completely ignored for this position to be a real thing is staggering.

Somewhere, someone is agreeing with you. I'm sure.. somewhere.

Comment

• Comment

• There's a big difference between being friendly and being friends.

In the current scheme of things the media has it slanted so that "friend of Russia" means something closer to "treasonous enemy of the state".

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            There's a big difference between being friendly and being friends.

In the current scheme of things the media has it slanted so that "friend of Russia" means something closer to "treasonous enemy of the state".
            I can't really put blame on the media here... Democratic processes were attacked. Everyone agrees(not President) on that... So...

Both USA and Russia know that aggressive foreign policy have consequences. Always.
            Last edited by rocwell; Wed Aug 8th, 2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              I can't really put blame on the media here... Democratic processes were attacked. Everyone agrees(not President) on that... So...
              'everyone' agrees LOL
              'democratic processes'.. for sure if the tables were turned, the media will just conveniently look away.

l can't believe people are still buying the Cold War era stuff the military industrial complex has been peddling for decades LOL
              That era has long been over.
              What is wrong with US and America being in friendly terms?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                'everyone' agrees LOL
                'democratic processes'.. for sure if the tables were turned, the media will just conveniently look away.

l can't believe people are still buying the Cold War era stuff the military industrial complex has been peddling for decades LOL
                That era has long been over.
                What is wrong with US and America being in friendly terms?
                Yeah, US and America have a very friendly relationship, mate.

Comment

Yeah, US and America have a very friendly relationship, mate.
                  so you really want a US - Russia war instead , then?

Comment

That's probably in the wheelhouse of almost everyone around the world. This is probably in the wheelhouse of anyone in America who values every single life on earth and sees the immoral connection between war and the military industrial complex driven American economy. So the Paul's then are friends of the world. They're also two of the most honorable people you will find in America.
                    I think you misconstrue the contents of my post. I was merely offering an answer to your post as to why the Russians think of the Pauls as friends/likeable in a geopolitical way at least.

I did not offer any disagreement with the content of that position (of the Pauls, libertarians or those who wish to reduce tensions). This should always be the goal. We have too many nukes and arms spending.

However, context is important. What does Putin/Russia want today and why? Fundamentally, they want the break up of Nato and possibly the EU. They want to be top tier. The US is in their way. While Rand's position in isolation is commendable it is a bit utopic in a geopolitical sense. What does Rand think about Russia's meddling in the election processes of the US? Does he believe the US Intel agencies? Would Putin like to take over Ukraine? Etc.

If he does, Paul must suspend for the time being the notion that US withdraw it's troops from Europe or close their bases there until the Russians back off. This is what I meant by "wheelhouse".
                    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Lol are you fucking nuts? Show me who wants West-Russia war? Show me. Goddamn fools.

Comment

Lol are you fucking nuts? Show me who wants West-Russia war? Show me. Goddamn fools.
                        Wow, you're so confused. LOL

Comment

You're talking about "US and America being on friendly terms" and say that I'm confused. Check yourself.

Comment

Both USA and Russia know that aggressive foreign policy have consequences. Always.
                            Roc, this has been going on for about 60 years. Ever since the Americans and Russians snatched up all those Nazi scientist with the advanced technologies at the end of WWII. They've been locking horns ever since that point.

Comment

Roc, this has been going on for about 60 years.
                              Good point.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                                Someone is confused ... don't think it's rockwell though ...

Comment

Working...
                                X