Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well they're a Republic. It's always been this way for them as far as I know. I don't know if they could change it even if they wanted to.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Deporting illegal immigration may actually be a money-losing initiative. Not as easily said as done.

Not sure how he's going to inject money into the infrastructure while cutting taxes, but, sure, good luck with that.
      Exactly. Where are they going to find all the law enforcement officials to round up these millions of illegals? Are they going to knock on all 300 million homes and check under each bed?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        There must be some subconscious processing at work there when they were coming up with the campaign. Who knows, maybe it was an inside joke on Trump.

So Obama invited Trump to the White House.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ting/93534068/

That should be good television.
        Maybe Obama will finally show Trump his Kenyan birth certificate....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Exactly. Where are they going to find all the law enforcement officials to round up these millions of illegals? Are they going to knock on all 300 million homes and check under each bed?
          A lot of illegal immigrants receive some sort of assistance. They're working jobs somewhere as well in many cases. Its not rocket science. I don't think bed checking is near the top of any action plan but that's just my take on it.

Comment

• Wow. So close.

Comment

• Hillary will be speaking soon.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Wow. So close.

Yeah, it's something else. Hopefully in four years this turns out to have been the right choice for them. They definitely needed a shake up, it's just too bad it wasn't a guy like Bernie. Bernie at times sounded Canadian in his views.

Comment

• WTF happened!!!

My hangover is killing me. One of Trump's promises of ripping up NAFTA will have profound consequences for Ontario/Canada.
                  “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Yeah, it's something else. Hopefully in four years this turns out to have been the right choice for them. They definitely needed a shake up, it's just too bad it wasn't a guy like Bernie. Bernie at times sounded Canadian in his views.
                    Yeah. I just can't believe how Trump got elected. How Brexit happened. I mean, we all know politicians lie. But Trump and Vote Leave campaign lying was at another level. Never seen anything like this.

Comment

• Comment

• S/o to California, Massachusetts and Nevada for legalizing marijuana!

Comment

• Sounds like they're going to need it based on how tense it is there after the election.

Comment

Sounds like they're going to need it based on how tense it is there after the election.

Comment

• Here's some of what it boiled down to:
                              Americans emphatically declared their anger at government Tuesday as they elected a political outsider who failed to generate much excitement but offered the prospect of change.

Exit polls recorded the simmering discontent of the American electorate.

Four in 10 voters said they were hungry for change, and those voters overwhelmingly favored Republican Donald Trump. Smaller voting blocs who were seeking a candidate with good judgment, experience or who cared about them favored vanquished Democratic challenger Hillary Clinton.

Nearly 7 in 10 voters said they were unhappy with the way the government is working, including a quarter who said they were outright angry, according to preliminary results of exit polls conducted for The Associated Press and television networks by Edison Research.
                              More here: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...11-09-02-43-56

They decided to take a greater chance in hopes of blowing up the status quo. The figure rocwell showed early suggested the middle class really favored Trump. Makes sense when you consider a lot of his platform was favorable to them more so than what Clinton was offering or her track record suggested. Fingers crossed for everyone down there.

Comment

• Oh no. Poor guy

Comment

Working...
                                X