Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Lol, also shown to be a hoax.

http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Gee thanks. Can't trust the Twitter.. even those with blue ticks lol

Comment

Gee thanks. Can't trust the Twitter.. even those with blue ticks lol
        Misinformation from seemingly verified sources is exactly how Trump won. The system works!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          You know the system needs reforming when the candidate with the most votes can't win.
          There's a pretty good argument to be made that turning over every presidential election to California and New York wouldn't exactly be good for the country as a whole either.....

Comment

• Politics involves smoke and mirrors. It transcends parties. We saw it on both sides. Wikileaks made that perfectly clear for the other side and in great detail.

Clinton very gracious in defeat right now by the way.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Politics involves smoke and mirrors. It transcends parties. We saw it on both sides. Wikileaks made that perfectly clear for the other side and in great detail.

I understand the Clinton Foundation is also releasing a statement to its foreign donors:

Sorry, No Refunds.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                I understand the Clinton Foundation is also releasing a statement to its foreign donors:

Sorry, No Refunds.

Comment

• Given how important Wikileaks whistleblowers were in Trump's presidency win, I wonder if he will pardon Snowden?

Comment

• 18-25 votes. Young people voted for Hillary. Same story in Brexit referendum.

Comment

OK, I take it back a little. Clinton sneaked in a lot of jabs in that speech. She tried to paint herself at the end as a role model for women but forgot to mention all the donations she received from countries who oppress and mistreat women. She probably ran out of time is all.

Comment

18-25 votes. Young people voted for Hillary. Same story in Brexit referendum.

Wow. What percentage of the vote was that I wonder?

Comment

Yeah, it's something else. Hopefully in four years this turns out to have been the right choice for them. They definitely needed a shake up, it's just too bad it wasn't a guy like Bernie. Bernie at times sounded Canadian in his views.
                          He's from Vermont, a state which has tried to join Canada several times in its History. Lol They basically are Canadian.

Comment

Given how important Wikileaks whistleblowers were in Trump's presidency win, I wonder if he will pardon Snowden?
                            It didn't help the Dems nominated someone under investigation by the FBI but I really don't think any of it mattered much at all. No one has liked or trusted Hilary Clinton for 25 years. Her approval ratings always went up whenever she was out of the public eye and whenever she started running for something they tanked again. The only race she ever won was the NY Senate race where the Dems could run an actual donkey and still win. She lost a national primary she was gifted to an absolute lightweight who (in the words of her husband) should have been "carrying their bags". Then she lost to Trump, who was apparently the worst candidate in the history of everything.

Perhaps, it's just time to acknowledge that Clinton was, and is, a terrible politician who runs awful campaigns and has never accomplished anything outside of marrying Bill Clinton. Maybe a lot of it is just that simple.

Comment

Wow. What percentage of the vote was that I wonder?
                              Nvm... Found same result from pre-election poll. Fucking blue ticks again.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                He's from Vermont, a state which has tried to join Canada several times in its History. Lol They basically are Canadian.
                                I really think he would have taken Trump. Would have been a great fit with Trudeau. Strong grassroots movement, strong platform, steady under pressure and had his finger on the pulse of America.

Comment

Working...
                                X