Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Ignoring the fact that he used the word "insidious", this pretty much concludes things:

Pretty silly and ridiculous, but then, so is that administration ... sooo ... yep.

Remember Sean Spicer? Man, never thought we'd see the day when he seemed like the better option. There's just something about Sarah Sanders that really grinds my gears.
    TL;DR - They deleted 3 frames which showed the interns arms bumping Acosta's arm first as he was gesturing.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Far-right extremists and far-left extremists are dangerous. Government needs to take action against domestic terrorists and silly anarchists.

If it as described, then that's fucked up. Lock em up or hold the organizers accountable.

Comment

TL;DR - They deleted 3 frames which showed the interns arms bumping Acosta's arm first as he was gesturing.
        May as well get technical: they didn't delete three frames; they repeated three frames. Which goes to my original point: the video was NOT sped up, in any sense. Which should have been immediately clear to anyone who works professionally with video.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Ones a floater.
          The other is a sinker.
          Acosta and Trump.
          Just pieces of shit in the same bowl who deserve each other.

Comment

• Eyes on the prize - this Whitaker appointment is fucked.

Comment

• LOL Bit of a sore loser here:
              A day after Judge Glenn Devlin of Houston lost his reelection bid, he released nearly all of the juvenile defendants who appeared before him, as long as they answered no when he asked if they planned to kill anyone.

Devlin, one of the 59 Republican jurists in Harris County who was replaced by Democrats, allegedly said: “This is obviously what the voters wanted,” when he released juveniles who have been charged with a wide range of crimes, according to ABC 10.

It is not known how many juveniles were released, but the number, according to the outlet, is at least seven — four of whom faced aggravated robbery charges.

Judge Devlin also rescheduled all of the cases to be heard during the first week of January, which is when Democrat Natalia Oakes will take the bench. Such a reaction appears to be intentional. “‘If I release you, will you go out and murder anybody?’And so, if the juvenile said no, they were released,”

Source
              I would say the voters made the right choice. Lol

Comment

• What does a nuclear explosion feel like?

Quite a gripping account of some British soldiers who were at some test essentially as "guinea pigs". A film by VIce in link.

https://video.vice.com/en_uk/video/m...40777a7f330631
                “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Comment

Ignoring the fact that he used the word "insidious", this pretty much concludes things:

Pretty silly and ridiculous, but then, so is that administration ... sooo ... yep.

Remember Sean Spicer? Man, never thought we'd see the day when he seemed like the better option. There's just something about Sarah Sanders that really grinds my gears.
                      You could almost see it in Spicer's face, that he didn't believe a word of the drivel he was spewing. Sanders seems to have much more conviction.

Comment

• Canadian politics, cause it's 2018:

Normal Person: Wait, people who rape and torture and murder kids shouldn't be sent to minimum security healing lodges.
                        Liberals: RACIST! BIGOT! FEAR MONGER!
                        Normal Person: That seems like an overreaction over what seems like a really obvi.....
                        MEDIA: Yeah, you tell'em, Justin! Goddamn stupid bigots and fear mongers!

Two weeks later..... Liberals: After careful consideration of all the facts, we are changing our policy of placing people who rape and murder children in healing lodges.

MEDIA: Good job Justin! What a guy!

Normal Person: Wait, why is StatsCan forcing banks to give them my information without my consent or knowledge.
                        Normal Person: That seems like an overreaction over what seems like a really obvi.....

Two weeks later..... Liberals: After careful consideration of all the facts, we are reviewing our policy of having StatsCan get personal banking information.

Comment

• Pathological liar.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Canadian politics, cause it's 2018:

Normal Person: Wait, people who rape and torture and murder kids shouldn't be sent to minimum security healing lodges.

Two weeks later..... Liberals: After careful consideration of all the facts, we are changing our policy of placing people who rape and murder children in healing lodges.

Normal Person: Wait, why is StatsCan forcing banks to give them my information without my consent or knowledge.

Two weeks later..... Liberals: After careful consideration of all the facts, we are reviewing our policy of having StatsCan get personal banking information.

Who's calling you a Racist and a Bigot? Or not you, but other "Normal People"? Especially so for these instances that sound like they have no relation to racism and bigotry... you're not really giving us much here. Lol

Comment

• Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X