Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Jesus H. Christ.
    He finds new ways every day.
    Yes. He relates to America's dumb people. Uneducated base.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Yo America.... Time to take domestic terrorism seriously.

Just realized that it took Canadian journalists to write first big msm story about those nazis. Great stuff lads.

Comment

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-illness.html

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

The forthcoming comedy movie depicting Trumps presidency is going to write itself. Lol What a joke.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Once again going against his own Intelligence Agencies because the suspect "vigorously denied it"? Unbelievable.
              Turkish paper: CIA had recording of Saudi prince demanding Khashoggi be 'silenced'

“There is talk of another recording,” Hurriyet newspaper journalist Abdulkadir Selvi wrote in a column, saying the purported call took place between Prince Mohammed and his brother, Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to Washington.

“It is being said that CIA chief Gina Haspel indicated this during her visit to Turkey,” he wrote, adding that they had discussed Khashoggi, a critic of the kingdom’s de facto ruler.

“It is being said the crown prince gave orders to ‘silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible’,” in a call which was monitored by the U.S. agency, he said.
              Wonder if Trump is still maintaining his "maybe he did it, maybe he didn't!". Idiot.

Comment

• Trump's own admin says that global warming hoax will cost just hundreds of billions $$(GDP) by 2100. An expensive hoax.
                Last edited by rocwell; Fri Nov 23rd, 2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

The forthcoming comedy movie depicting Trumps presidency is going to write itself. Lol What a joke.
                  The movie will flop... a bad joke... and that will be the deepest cut of all.
                  “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    The movie will flop... a bad joke... and that will be the deepest cut of all.
                    While the Mueller movie will be a blockbuster

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      While the Mueller movie will be a blockbuster
                      “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Well, shit.

And Trump just attacked NATO and EU on twitter. Bad timing?

Comment

Reminds me of the Mr. Burns self-congratulatory film he entered into his own film festival.

"20 takes and that was the best one"

Comment

Working...
                                X