Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.99a352d162a8

“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Comment

• WSJ

Comment

• A Conspiracy of idiots

The conspiracy is really starting to take shape even just with the evidence released thus far. Maddow breaks it down pretty well here I think:

Fun stuff!
          Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Nov 30th, 2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

From what I read it sounds more like its questionable/objectionable political behavior, but they still have no proof of anything criminal in regards to Russia involving Trump. I still think all this will result in no legal action taken against Trump. It just further hits a reputation that cannot be damaged further.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  From what I read it sounds more like its questionable/objectionable political behavior, but they still have no proof of anything criminal in regards to Russia involving Trump. I still think all this will result in no legal action taken against Trump. It just further hits a reputation that cannot be damaged further.
                  Yup. I don't care about that. Imagine if Obama had a personal business relationship with US main geopolitical foe just before the elections... Haha.

This case could lead to powerful anti-corruption bills IMO.
                  Last edited by rocwell; Fri Nov 30th, 2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Yup. I don't care about that. Imagine if Obama had a personal business relationship with US main geopolitical foe just before the elections... Haha.

This case could lead to powerful anti-corruption bills IMO.
                    What it should do, but won't do, is lead to a legitimate third party. Both Trump and Clinton were poor choices. Poison A or poison B.

Comment

What it should do, but won't do, is lead to a legitimate third party. Both Trump and Clinton were poor choices. Poison A or poison B.
                      Only revolution would lead to that... The system is completely rigged.

Comment

The video is even better:

Comment

Only revolution would lead to that... The system is completely rigged.
                          Heard a pretty good Freakonomics podcast on this - America's Hidden Duopoly:

Comment

• Comment

That is a scary precedent.

Comment

That is a scary precedent.

Comment

Working...
                                X