Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    So that's the high bar he has to clear - other war criminals - to be eulogized like a saint without criticism from most of the American media?
    Lol. Guess how many MSM sites will criticize Obama over his admin's war crimes...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Lol. Guess how many MSM sites will criticize Obama over his admin's war crimes...
      See, that's a fair enough retort, and gets right to the problem of American exceptionalism. But would the likes of Democratic Shift accept, say hypothetically, Justin Trudeau's gushing eulogy of Obama as honest and dignified?

Comment

So that's the high bar he has to clear - other war criminals - to be eulogized like a saint without criticism from most of the American media? Did Bush's actions lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians or not?

After the standing eight count.... just stay down.

Comment

See, that's a fair enough retort, and gets right to the problem of American exceptionalism. But would the likes of Democratic Shift accept, say hypothetically, Justin Trudeau's gushing eulogy of Obama as honest and dignified?
          At 20 years old George Bush put his immense privilege aside, joined the military and went to war to defend his country.

Justin Trudeau at 20..... well.. . not so much I guess. He did have that BC summer where he drank a lot and groped that reporter that he seems to want to forget about though.

When Mr.Obama passes we shall see if Selfie McFuckNuts is called upon to put his thoughts to words and eulogize the passing of a friend as near and dear to him as say the Agha Khan is.Unless he has to apologize on behalf of Canada to the Nazis for ruining their dreams.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 6th, 2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Thoughtful analysis as always DS. Maybe stick to the gifs.
            Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Dec 6th, 2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Thoughtful analysis as always DS. Maybe stick to the gifs.
              Your concession speech is accepted.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 6th, 2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

And on a completely new tangent under the heading of tough compares.

Brian Mulroney was asked by the family of his life long friend to give a eulogy at the George HW Bush memorial yesterday. Mulroney was a lot of things but he can still carry the dignified role of head of state even in his declining years as he bid adieu to his friend. Its not that Mulroney is or was a Conservative.. its that he carried himself as a leader of the country.

The compare is Selfie McFucknuts performance at the G20 which grades out somewhere between petulant and arrogant. It was Berlusconi like performance in its childish simplicity. Its an increasingly long list of international gaffes. Still topping the list is our boy in a welders cap trying to out India ... India. What a cluck this doofus is.

I just could not let this just slide.

Did not realize until this post, DS, that your palpable hate of JT is so severe that all reasoning and yes a convenient blanking of Mulroney's corrupt practice of accepting bribes in cash in envelopes (read off the record and thug like) makes him as common a criminal as he who handed him the bag. "Dignified"? .... c'mon man! Take a little stroll thru the link below. There are others.

https://nationalpost.com/news/timeli...hreiber-affair

You have an odd definition of "dignified" and "weakness".

Edit: Might as well add another dose of dignity to the BM record:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mul...ment-1.4868995

No different than those Republican hypocrites (ala John Boehner) who he has now joined.
                  Last edited by Bendit; Thu Dec 6th, 2018, 06:02 PM.
                  “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” J.M. Keynes

Comment

• People wonder why there skeptics of the global warming crisis...Florida was supposed to be under water by last year...still snow on Kiliminjaro (40 m thick in fact)..still polar bears eating fish...scare tactics are all proving false every single time they come out of Al's fat rich mouth. And everybody eats this shit up in an effort to demonize oil...the arrogance of democrats....us humans are a tiny speck that have created less energy in our entire existence than one minute of the star we call the Sun.

I used to think the deniers were the crazy ones. Now I'm done buying THEIR bullshit.
                    Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Dec 6th, 2018, 06:14 PM.
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

People wonder why there skeptics of the global warming crisis...Florida was supposed to be under water by last year...still snow on Kiliminjaro (40 m thick in fact)..still polar bears eating fish...scare tactics are all proving false every single time they come out of Al's fat rich mouth. And everybody eats this shit up in an effort to demonize oil...the arrogance of democrats....us humans are a tiny speck that have created less energy in our entire existence than one minute of the star we call the Sun.

I used to think the deniers were the crazy ones. Now I'm done buying THEIR bullshit.
                      Lol.

Comment

People wonder why there skeptics of the global warming crisis...Florida was supposed to be under water by last year...still snow on Kiliminjaro (40 m thick in fact)..still polar bears eating fish...scare tactics are all proving false every single time they come out of Al's fat rich mouth. And everybody eats this shit up in an effort to demonize oil...the arrogance of democrats....us humans are a tiny speck that have created less energy in our entire existence than one minute of the star we call the Sun.

When you're looking at the wrong stuff, it's certainly easy to pretend there's no issue.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          When you're looking at the wrong stuff, it's certainly easy to pretend there's no issue.
                          I'm not even saying its fake. In fact I know it is very real that humans do not help the state of our planet one bit.

But al gore is the wrong spokesman. He makes up blatant lies with deadlines to appeal to the lowest deoninminator like "this will be under water" or "this will be extinct" and then lo and behold another deadline of bullshit passes us by. It certainly doesn't help the cause
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

I'm not even saying its fake. In fact I know it is very real that humans do not help the state of our planet one bit.

But al gore is the wrong spokesman. He makes up blatant lies with deadlines to appeal to the lowest deoninminator like "this will be under water" or "this will be extinct" and then lo and behold another deadline of bullshit passes us by. It certainly doesn't help the cause
                            I don't disagree. He's become a bit of a parody of himself. But I would hope that his penchant for exaggeration would only lead to more people educating and finding the facts for themselves. I would be fine that, for if they are actually open to it, then they will come to the same conclusion as most; that it is a real problem, and we are doing a great disservice to future generations by ignoring it.

Comment

He may well be. Let's just call him overly exhuberant on the subject...but that a known climate change denier calls him "fraudulent" is a bit rich. Maue I hear lives off the largesse of such invested people as the Koch Bros who now actually play both sides of the fence on the subject. I am missing the conspiracy angle though here ... what is the fraud Gore is perpetrating with that statement? He may have flapped his gums a bit much.... he used to be a pol!

If you are interested in the subject there is an entire sub forum on Climate in "Sprechen....".

"
                              “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” J.M. Keynes

Comment

• 10:08 pm:

10:42 pm:

Comment

Working...
                                X