Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Politics - The Legend Continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      I just could not let this just slide.

Did not realize until this post, DS, that your palpable hate of JT is so severe that all reasoning and yes a convenient blanking of Mulroney's corrupt practice of accepting bribes in cash in envelopes (read off the record and thug like) makes him as common a criminal as he who handed him the bag. "Dignified"? .... c'mon man! Take a little stroll thru the link below. There are others.

https://nationalpost.com/news/timeli...hreiber-affair

You have an odd definition of "dignified" and "weakness".

Edit: Might as well add another dose of dignity to the BM record:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mul...ment-1.4868995

No different than those Republican hypocrites (ala John Boehner) who he has now joined.
      I don't hate Selfie McFuckNuts...its more of a despise.
      And yes "Lyin Brian" isn't held in the highest regard outside of Karl Hienz Shcrieber ...

And yet... despite that incredibly low bar.....based on his entire body of work so far......Selfie easily gets under it.

Of course some folks experience an interaction with Selfie as being benign or at worst being mildly inappropriate while others can experience it differently and we have to respect that and reflect on that.”

Surfs up... and the PM with the most personal days off ever ... is off to lecture peoplekind on why they are racists or misogynists or Nazi's for daring to hold alternate views than those of Sir Sock of Westmount.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Dec 7th, 2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        And yes "Lyin Brian" isn't held in the highest regard outside of Karl Hienz Shcrieber ...

And yet... despite that incredibly low bar.....based on his entire body of work so far......Selfie easily gets under it.

Of course some folks experience an interaction with Selfie as being benign or at worst being mildly inappropriate while others can experience it differently and we have to respect that and reflect on that.”

Surfs up... and the PM with the most personal days off ever ... is off to lecture peoplekind on why they are racists or misogynists or Nazi's for daring to hold alternate views than those of Sir Sock of Westmount.

My eyes just rolled so hard I think I pulled a muscle. My goodness, so many words but so little of anything else. Lol

With the name calling, and petty silly attacks, it's almost like a childish jealousy or something ... just saying.
        Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 7th, 2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          My eyes just rolled so hard I think I pulled a muscle. My goodness, so many words but so little of anything else. Lol

With the name calling, and petty silly attacks, it's almost like a childish jealousy or something ... just saying.
          Yes... after a few years of trying to have discourse and being named called for it by the placebos on Team Selfie as part of a chant rather than a response ... some have just adapted to the game...

However you might experience it differently...

Politics is all emotion... Thats me expressing my views on Selfie

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Dec 7th, 2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Another nugget and recommendation of one of his closest 'keeper's...

MAKING THE PRESIDENT'S BED: Victorina Morales has made Trump's bed, washed his boxers and cleaned his toilet. She's also an undocumented immigrant who entered the country illegally and got a job as a housekeeper at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J.

Yesterday, Morales went public to the New York Times, telling Miriam Jordan that “We are tired of the abuse, the insults, the way he talks about us when he knows that we are here helping him make money. We sweat it out to attend to his every need and have to put up with his humiliation.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5da6eb04ce09
            “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Cool... somewhere in there I notice a "I fucked up" about BM.

"Despise" is a fine synonym. But it looks like the guy has a balanced lifestyle. I could party with him on the Aga Khan's island!

C'mon lighten up DM.... and light one up with BM.
              “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Cool... somewhere in there I notice a "I fucked up" about BM.

"Despise" is a fine synonym. But it looks like the guy has a balanced lifestyle. I could party with him on the Aga Khan's island!

C'mon lighten up DM.... and light one up with BM.
                First.. I never fuck up... unless of course I am apologizing yet again to Mrs. Shift.

There are always many versions of the truth or how events are interpreted.
                Brian took a bribe from the Air Bus consortium. It was the 80s so it was cash in an envelope. He denied it. He still wears it. One side of the polemic took great delight in lambasting him for it. The best was this hour has 22 minutes.

Flash forward to 2016 where Selfie McFuckNuts loads the family (and perhaps a stray nanny or two cuz Sophie is sooooo busy helping out on government business) on a private plane and heads south to the Caribbean to a private island to "vacation" with his purported lifelong friend the Aga Khan. Except that he really hasn't seen this guy since he was a child and that said Aga Khan is lobbying the government for their private interests... Some... not in the CBC or Pravda or the lickspittles in the G&M editorial board of course... might look at that as .. well... a bribe. A fully paid vacation in exchange for possible favours down the road... Yep.. the tenuous link to a bribe might be seen in that venture.

So two events. Two interpretations.
                Brian is a crook.
                Selfie just .. well... you know... might have had an error in judgement. He still hasn't paid the money back despite the parliamentary ethics committee saying it was wrong.

Lets see how ole Selfie manages his first ministers conference. Think pretty much all of them except John Horgan who has been showered with infrastructure money/grants for his role in trying to kill the Albertan resource based economy that benefits us all will be trying to kick Selfie in his McFuckNuts.

After a while.. to much sodium pentathol spread by Selfies buds in the CBC eventually kills or makes the victims inure to its desired affects.

Tick Tock. October 2019.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Dec 7th, 2018, 12:21 PM. Reason: Adding old vid clip of Rick Mercer taking a brillant strip off the government.

Comment

• LMAO the left in the United States

Kevin Hart named host of Oscar hosts...they find tweets...one's a joke about if his son was gay....Kevin Hart removed as host of Oscars.

This all happened in 2 days!!! They're eating their own from the inside now!

People immediately dig..and dig...there's no way he's a saint cmon cmonnnnn...THERE IT IS!...

SUPRISE! This comedian who used to be edgy has made edgy jokes in the past!
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• I missed this gem ... apparently Climate Barbie and only 126 staff are going to Climateapalooza in Poland. All of them on the taxpayers dime.

I think we have sent smaller Olympic teams.

McKenna.. from Hamilton .. who makes Kendal Jenner look like a Mensa candidate and who has most likey seen farms in her colouring books recently answered a farmer from Manitoba's question on how her ministry would be able to equalize her revenue neutral carbon tax because they don't have the ability to pass it on directly to consumers. McKenna with a rambling dissertation worthy of her well earned reputation as the weakest of SM's cabinet on the use of Artificial Intelligence and zero tilling techniques that would help her out.

She just can't help herself.

Tick Tock. October 2019.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Dec 7th, 2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      LMAO the left in the United States

Kevin Hart named host of Oscar hosts...they find tweets...one's a joke about if his son was gay....Kevin Hart removed as host of Oscars.

This all happened in 2 days!!! They're eating their own from the inside now!

People immediately dig..and dig...there's no way he's a saint cmon cmonnnnn...THERE IT IS!...

SUPRISE! This comedian who used to be edgy has made edgy jokes in the past!
                      While I agree that is pretty ridiculous, there's no need to conflate a very specific PR decision of 'The Academy' with a generalization of 'the left' in America.

Comment

• We're not gonna take it! No! We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it, anymoooore!

https://business.financialpost.com/o...#comments-area
                        Lawrence Solomon: If Alberta turns separatist, the Rest of Canada is in big trouble
                        Canadians don’t value our fossil fuel economy, which explains why so many are OK to trash pipelines and see Alberta tank. Only 19 per cent think it more important to pursue oil and gas development than to go green and regulate oil, according to EKOS polling. That 19 per cent figure shrinks to eight per cent for Canadians who consider themselves Liberals, six per cent for NDPers and two per cent for those who vote Green, meaning that politicians of most stripes have no interest in alienating their supporters to help Alberta’s energy economy recover.

Those figures also explain why Alberta’s sense of alienation is on the rise. According to Ipsos, fully 62 per cent believe Alberta “does not get its fair share from Confederation” (up from 45 per cent two decades ago), 46 per cent feel more attached to their province than to their country (up from 39 per cent) and 34 per cent “feel less committed to Canada than I did a few years ago” (up from 22 per cent). Just 18 per cent of Albertans believe “the views of western Canadians are adequately represented in Ottawa.”

‘I’m afraid for Canada’: Energy CEOs losing patience with country’s indifference to oilpatch’s plight
                        Canada’s Catalonia? Careful Ottawa, western alienation is beginning to rear its head again
                        ‘Heavy-handed’ intervention will not alleviate Alberta’s pain in long term
                        One-quarter of Albertans now believe Alberta “would be better off if it separated from Canada,” a number that may well rise if the provincial economy founders, and would certainly rise if Albertans realized that they need Canada a lot less than Canada needs them. Without Alberta’s wealth and foreign-exchange earnings, the living standard of Canadians outside Alberta would drop and the Canadian dollar would plummet, likely leading to inflation as the cost of imports rose. Albertans, in contrast, would see their affluence rise and, because oil sales are denominated in U.S. dollars, Alberta would be largely insulated from the inflation to its east and west.
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

He doesn't realize he's Individual-1 ...

Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 7th, 2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              We're not gonna take it! No! We ain't gonna take it! We're not gonna take it, anymoooore!

https://business.financialpost.com/o...#comments-area
                              Lawrence Solomon: If Alberta turns separatist, the Rest of Canada is in big trouble
                              Alberta Independence has been in discussion since the 1930's ... why haven't they even voted on it once if you'd be so much better off?

Funny that the National Post actually answered that too only a few months ago ...

Comment

• Buzzfeednews is killing it

Comment

Working...
                                X