Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Health & Wellness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything Health & Wellness

    Thought I'd start a health thread.

    If you guys could, maybe chime in with some workouts, healthy recipes, lifestyle stuff etc. Interested to see what people are up to and I'm looking forward to some healthy recipe ideas. I'm sick of chicken stir frys.

    Also, my workouts are boring, and although there is a million of them on the internet most of them suck or aren't practical so if you're doing something cool at the gym let us know.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

  • #2
    i have a windows phone and it has msn health app. really good for choosing workouts.

    i usually change my diet every 4 months or so between a low carb diet, a high fiber diet and a mediterranean diet.

    Comment


    • #3
      if you really want to keep the weight off and not have to do exercise the crack cocaine is probably the best

      Comment


      • #4
        Body Beast

        This: https://www.youtube.com/embed/mb6nM326ZRs

        Along with these:

        http://www.bowflexselecttech.ca/bowf...a/products.jsp


        Toss in a yoga mat and a folding chair as well.

        ... And eating the right foods and the right quantity will lead to big gains. Been doing body beast now for a month and I'd imagine I've gained about 3-4 lbs of muscle. There is a nutrition book included and they keep it simple. Its a great way to learn about body building and required nutrition without seeing a trainer or doing a course or doing a bunch of independent research.

        I'm also a two time P90X graduate but Body Beast is the way to go for home workouts in my view because the workouts are typically 30-40 minutes. I think it leads to better results unless your sole goal is to get ripped and you don't care about adding mass.

        In my opinion, if you have a space for it, working out at home is far better than going to a gym: No commute, no dealing with the elements, no waiting on equipment, etc. All the gear I use only takes up a small amount of space.

        I also supplement with creatine, fish oil and whey protein powder and this is pretty standard stuff. A lot of the other supplements don't really do anything.

        Comment


        • #5
          directions for cooking crack aren't allowed to be posted?

          Comment


          • #6
            What do you think? Have any advice on how to commit other crimes as well?

            Comment


            • #7
              i just thought the ccp were strict

              Comment


              • #8
                If you don't like me deleting "how to" take illegal hardcore drugs tutorials posted in a health thread then by all means file a complaint with the other guys. I'm doing this based on my own judgement but we all usually go by consensus. If they think I'm wrong for deleting those posts then I'll restore them in all their trolling off topic glory.

                Also let's cut the crap with the fascist references every time something gets moderated around here. If you want an unmoderated experience then go somewhere else. It'll take you a while but I'm sure eventually you'll find the cesspool you desire.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Apollo wrote: View Post
                  If you don't like me deleting "how to" take illegal hardcore drugs tutorials posted in a health thread then by all means file a complaint with the other guys. I'm doing this based on my own judgement but we all usually go by consensus. If they think I'm wrong for deleting those posts then I'll restore them in all their trolling off topic glory.

                  Also let's cut the crap with the fascist references every time something gets moderated around here. If you want an unmoderated experience then go somewhere else. It'll take you a while but I'm sure eventually you'll find the cesspool you desire.
                  Actually a "how to" on taking illegal drugs could be considered a positive health message. Better to know the right way to do it, like you know, not sharing needles or properly sterilizing needles you do share (if that's even possible). Or understanding what forms of what are less likely to be impure and/or dangerous. You know, trying to minimize the harm you do to yourself. Just saying...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey, like I said. I can be vetoed if you make a convincing case. I guess it comes down to how badly you need to see a post about hardcore drugs in a health discussion thread.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm starting CLEAN bulk up diet on Monday.. So any big and healthy meal ideas would be appreciated.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Hey, like I said. I can be vetoed if you make a convincing case. I guess it comes down to how badly you need to see a post about hardcore drugs in a health discussion thread.
                        Oh I definitely don't care that much, but there is a place somewhere for a discussion on "how to" about drugs, and obviously other harm reduction related aspects of drug use. Maybe not the right thread here though.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I got a question for you health guys.

                          How can i feel full without eating as much as i do?

                          Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Snooch wrote: View Post
                            I got a question for you health guys.

                            How can i feel full without eating as much as i do?

                            Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
                            Eat high fiber foods, drink your water and don't forget about protein.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              find the leafy green you like and eat it in bulk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X