X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooch wrote: View Post
    Why do you want ke to shit my pants?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
    Seriously, there are alot of bulking foods that have little or no calories and most importantly limits insulin which is actually what causes fat especially around the belly. Phyluum, Chia, Hemp, Oatmeal etc. Combined with Water and Protein which increases satiety. Exercise also reduces hunger but an hour or two later you'll be raiding the fridge

In other words start eating gross, quasi-foods and get on your knees around gloryholes.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      I think I started a "Work Out Thread" a while back, but couldn't find it anywhere, so this will do going forward. Lol

Apollo, if its not too personal, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? BMI?
      I'm about 6'1", and growing up was always around 145lbs.. a swimmers body, is what they call it I believe. Haha

I don't heavy lift, but I'm a big proponent of Calisthenics, and have a set of the Power Blocks (one of the best purchases I ever made). But with Calisthenics (stuff like chin ups, pull ups, push ups, squats etc) I find it to be a really refreshing workout, where you can really mix things up. I used to box as well, so have been meaing to get back into my boxing regimen.

As I said, I've always been on the skinny side, so for me, adding weight has always been really tough ... like harder than people trying to lose weight. The last 1-2 years, I've started to see a big difference. Still looking to maintain an "athletic build" as opposed to a "bodybuilders build" though, if that makes sense. But even still, I need about 2,500-3,000 calories a day just to ensure I don't lose anything. Lol
      Lol sorry Joey, I didn't see anything so I just started this. Lots of great stuff so far, keep it up!
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Lol sorry Joey, I didn't see anything so I just started this. Lots of great stuff so far, keep it up!
        All good man! Like I said, I couldn't even find it anyway. Lol
        I was surprised that there wasn't a place to discuss stuff like this, so kudos for getting that conversation started again!

Edited the thread title so we can avoid any more crack talk ... LOL

Comment

Apollo, if its not too personal, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? BMI?
          I'm about 6'1", and growing up was always around 145lbs.. a swimmers body, is what they call it I believe. Haha
          As I said, I've always been on the skinny side, so for me, adding weight has always been really tough ... like harder than people trying to lose weight. The last 1-2 years, I've started to see a big difference. Still looking to maintain an "athletic build" as opposed to a "bodybuilders build" though, if that makes sense. But even still, I need about 2,500-3,000 calories a day just to ensure I don't lose anything. Lol
          I'm about 5'10", 180 lbs. I'm what you call a mesomorph, kind of in the middle and typically more inclined to gain muscle. If I eat high cal and don't workout I'll slowly pack some onto my wasteline. Where I'm lifting though I'm not concerned at all; I just ate six tacos with lots of cheese and sour cream. *burp*

I'm eating around 2,600 calories/day right now.

I don't heavy lift, but I'm a big proponent of Calisthenics, and have a set of the Power Blocks (one of the best purchases I ever made). But with Calisthenics (stuff like chin ups, pull ups, push ups, squats etc) I find it to be a really refreshing workout, where you can really mix things up. I used to box as well, so have been meaing to get back into my boxing regimen.
          I have a chin up bar and I use it on back day. I do squats on leg day but I usually use weights while I do them.

Sorry I missed your thread. I had one long ago too.

Edited the thread title so we can avoid any more crack talk ... LOL
          Yay, less crack talk.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Seriously, there are alot of bulking foods that have little or no calories and most importantly limits insulin which is actually what causes fat especially around the belly. Phyluum, Chia, Hemp, Oatmeal etc. Combined with Water and Protein which increases satiety. Exercise also reduces hunger but an hour or two later you'll be raiding the fridge

In other words start eating gross, quasi-foods and get on your knees around gloryholes.

already at 1 of 2.........

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I'm about 5'10", 180 lbs. I'm what you call a mesomorph, kind of in the middle and typically more inclined to gain muscle. If I eat high cal and don't workout I'll slowly pack some onto my wasteline. Where I'm lifting though I'm not concerned at all; I just ate six tacos with lots of cheese and sour cream. *burp*

I'm eating around 2,600 calories/day right now.

I have a chin up bar and I use it on back day. I do squats on leg day but I usually use weights while I do them.

Sorry I missed your thread. I had one long ago too.

Yay, less crack talk.
              in all fairness, the original thread just wanted to share recipes

Comment

Man you guys are tiny! I'd expect there to be some bigger/taller people on a basketball forum
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Man you guys are tiny!
                  That's not what the ladies say. Anyone have a yard stick? Oh, wait I'm always carrying one.

Comment

Comment

Nilanka, that's awesome. Everyone and their dog is a fucking celiac now. What a load of crap. I have no doubt that there are a few people affected (like less than 1% of the population) but the rest of it is pure garbage.

I'm telling you guys, it's like we're going back to the middle ages with all these people who believe various foods have magical properties or are cursed. I've said it before and I'll say it again: we need a famine.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                        Nilanka, that's awesome. Everyone and their dog is a fucking celiac now. What a load of crap. I have no doubt that there are a few people affected (like less than 1% of the population) but the rest of it is pure garbage.

I'm telling you guys, it's like we're going back to the middle ages with all these people who believe various foods have magical properties or are cursed. I've said it before and I'll say it again: we need a famine.
                        Don't even get me started on "detoxes"....

Comment

Heard peanut allergies are just a made up conditions, same with penicillin and bee sting allergies. Everyone just fakes anaphylaxis

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Heard peanut allergies are just a made up conditions, same with penicillin and bee sting allergies. Everyone just fakes anaphylaxis
                            Something like 2% of the population actually has a nut allergy but about half of the kids in the neighbourhood have them. Something like 3% of the population is allergic to bee stings - many people who think they are just experience normal side effects and overreact.

The allergy stuff is driven by parental hysteria. If you don't have kids you'll learn all about it when you do.

Comment

Something like 2% of the population actually has a nut allergy but about half of the kids in the neighbourhood have them. Something like 3% of the population is allergic to bee stings - many people who think they are just experience normal side effects and overreact.

The allergy stuff is driven by parental hysteria. If you don't have kids you'll learn all about it when you do.
                              If/when I have kids, I'll likely raise them not unlike I'm raising my dog .. accept they are wild animals, and trust their instincts will guide me.

Comment

Might big Pharma be some what responsible as well? It seems to me that there might be a higher incidence of actually getting more sick (or keeling over before your time) if you take them up on some of their offerings....

Comment

Working...
                                X