Everything Health & Wellness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    If/when I have kids, I'll likely raise them not unlike I'm raising my dog .. accept they are wild animals, and trust their instincts will guide me.
    But do not overfeed the little joeys...please.

Comment

Any tips on how to perform cardio while bulking? I'm 30+ days into my clean bulking diet and I kinda hate not doing my cardio. Should I throw some HIIT for my off days? My mate says gains could suffer, but I don't really buying it.. I'm going to the gym 5 days a week. ( 5 day workout split.. chest, legs/abs, rest, back, shoulder/abs, arms, rest ) so any tips would be appreciated
      Last edited by rocwell; Wed Dec 2nd, 2015, 08:05 AM.

Comment

If/when I have kids, I'll likely raise them not unlike I'm raising my dog .. accept they are wild animals, and trust their instincts will guide me.
        Let them shit in the yard and occasinally give them a bath. Whether you send them to school or not is up to you

Comment

Kids a slightly more complicated than dogs, Joey.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I believe they are interchangeable with opposable thumbs being the only key difference and monkeys, new world ones, being a complete substitute. Without specimens and years of research its not absolutely distinct enough to separate them

Comment

I'll humor you...

So if Joey raises a fine upstanding dog I guess you wouldn't have much trouble learning to love that dog and maybe, just maybe proposing if you really hit it off? I can see it now, you waiting at the altar as Joey walks his dog down the aisle. Then you each(dog and raptors999) say your vows and then seal the deal by sniffing each others butts.

Comment

I'd say for the first year or so, its pretty damn close. Lol

Feed them when you think they're hungry, help them with their poop and stuff, make sure they are getting their naps, and play with them while watching TV out the side of your face. Its once they start talking that they've evolved from being a Wild Animal to being just a little drunk person.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Let them shit in the yard and occasinally give them a bath. Whether you send them to school or not is up to you
                  Hey, I turned out fine!

Comment

I'd say for the first year or so, its pretty damn close. Lol

Feed them when you think they're hungry, help them with their poop and stuff, make sure they are getting their naps, and play with them while watching TV out the side of your face. Its once they start talking that they've evolved from being a Wild Animal to being just a little drunk person.
                    Do you get up with your dog 10 times in the run of the night? How much money do you spend on diapers, sanitary wipes and formula for your dog? You non parents have no idea the magnitude of time and money kids cost. LOL

Comment

Do you get up with your dog 10 times in the run of the night? How much money do you spend on diapers, sanitary wipes and formula for your dog? You non parents have no idea the magnitude of time and money kids cost. LOL
                      Lol Ok, well my comment was a joke, so I wasn't really looking to do an actual comparison. No doubt its super tough raising kids. But its also pretty tough caring for an animal that at no point will be able to tell you exactly what is wrong or what is bothering them, or what they want, or don't want, or anything.
                      So while I agree with your point, I'd also say that non-dog owners have no idea of the magnitude required to properly care for a Dog.

Comment

Hey, no pissing contest or anything but it's a lot more fun making babies than going to a dog kennel.

Comment

Lol Ok, well my comment was a joke, so I wasn't really looking to do an actual comparison. No doubt its super tough raising kids. But its also pretty tough caring for an animal that at no point will be able to tell you exactly what is wrong or what is bothering them, or what they want, or don't want, or anything.
                          So while I agree with your point, I'd also say that non-dog owners have no idea of the magnitude required to properly care for a Dog.
                          If global warming and the Existence of God can be topics, Dog vs Kids should have a thread. Honestly, to me they are the basically the same thing except for heartworms

Comment

If global warming and the Existence of God can be topics, Dog vs Kids should have a thread. Honestly, to me they are the basically the same thing except for heartworms
                            Hahaha This gave me a good chuckle.

Comment

Hahaha This gave me a good chuckle.
                              It's true what they say. Newborn babies are bloodsucking leeches.

No give, all take.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X