X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    are we happy now that one of them is dead? are they now being treated fairly?

i don't understand how they thought they could get into a car and drive to a speech without being arrested? how dumb can they be. this shouldn't get dragged out much longer now with leadership taken away. i feel bad for the people who live near the area.
    Well, at least the feds didn't roll tanks over children and burn people alive like last time. Progress.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Why this is happening just now? After freaking 3-weeks long standoff? Are they fucking fighting some kind of civil war against feds or what? I just don't get it. It seems like people just can't live in peace.
    I suspect the feds were just surveying the location and did not want to just perform a frontal on the refuge building. They got the leadership it seems as they were travelling to a meeting about a hundred miles away. They have now surrounded the remaining in that refuge centre. Hopefully they'll just give up without being too silly about their "rights". They seem to have their own notion of the constitution and how to go about changing laws.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied

i don't understand how they thought they could get into a car and drive to a speech without being arrested? how dumb can they be. this shouldn't get dragged out much longer now with leadership taken away. i feel bad for the people who live near the area.
    Doesnt seem to be any details of the confrontation but the protester reportedly killed used to walk around with a .45 on his hip at all times. It would seem to me he probably resisted. These guys used to come & go from the local town frequently so thought this would be just another trip to a protest meeting. The feds/police have circled the refuge buildings not to allow access ....so it hasnt yet completely ended.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Why this is happening just now? After freaking 3-weeks long standoff? Are they fucking fighting some kind of civil war against feds or what? I just don't get it. It seems like people just can't live in peace.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Oops...occupiers arrested...1 dead

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Protester threatens to kill state troopers

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...camera-n504216

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Could this be Obama being consistent? He doesn't threaten the international terrorists and he is doing the same with his internal ones...(/pink font).
    i think the feds doing nothing is smart. they want to fight the feds. that legitimizes them. then anyone with any gripe can do this and expect the feds in.

in most sieges in history, i would assume, the sieged party either starves and surrenders or starves and charges out and is murdered. i doubt these people want to die.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    I really don't understand why they're letting deliveries through.
    Maybe they're only letting dildos and anthrax through?

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    yeah, me too. seems like sieges are simple and straight forward
    Could this be Obama being consistent? He doesn't threaten the international terrorists and he is doing the same with his internal ones...(/pink font).

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    yeah, me too. seems like sieges are simple and straight forward

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Too hilarious. Wonder if the feds/govt agencies are sifting into the deliveries before sending on the UPS wagons.

Diminishing morale tends to be a powerful non-violent force which can be used when lives are not immediately threatened. I read they have already had a couple of fist fights within the group.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    they have apparently received some unwanted gifts, such as sex toys, as seen in a facebook video posted by jon ritzheimer, an arizona veteran who is taking part in the occupation.

“It was really mind-blowing to me that people would actually spend their money (on this),” Ritzheimer said. “This box right here, $17.90 (for shipping). They spend and waste their money on all this hateful stuff to send out here to us and buy this ridiculous stuff. This one was really funny — a ‘bag of dicks.’ Rather than going out and doing good, they just spend all their money on hate and hate.”

He then angrily shoved all the unwanted gifts off a table and onto the floor.
    lol!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X