Deadpool - MUST SEE MOVIE FOR ANY MARVEL FAN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    I expect that now we are going to see a tonne of R-rated comic book movies that all suck cause idiot Hollywood execs won't understand why anyone went to this at all.
    marvel/disney isn't going to. they could try a bit with wolverine but he isn't vulgar, just violent. jessica jones was great, daredevil(show) was great, daredevil season two with the punisher is going to be great.

i would love to see someone do a booster gold movie and a the question tv series. the question could be done like jessica jones was done and booster gold should be a slap stick feel good full movie.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      marvel/disney isn't going to. they could try a bit with wolverine but he isn't vulgar, just violent. jessica jones was great, daredevil(show) was great, daredevil season two with the punisher is going to be great.

i would love to see someone do a booster gold movie and a the question tv series. the question could be done like jessica jones was done and booster gold should be a slap stick feel good full movie.
      Well I was talking earlier about how different superhero movies still employ the classic genres, and a Booster Gold / Blue Beetle movie would be the ultimate "Buddy Cop" superhero movie.

Could even get someone like Kevin Hart to play Blue Beetle, and be really crazy. Haha (to be honest, I really don't even like Kevin Hart .. but you know what I'm saying ..)

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

If Hollywood has continually proven anything over the years, it's that they are followers. Anything that is popular gets copied and re-made a thousand times. As I type this, producers are frantically digging through piles of comic books and internet search reports to find any obscure superhero they can to do an R-rated version of. They'll find some..... and the movies will be terrible.

Comment

If Hollywood has continually proven anything over the years, it's that they are followers. Anything that is popular gets copied and re-made a thousand times. As I type this, producers are frantically digging through piles of comic books and internet search reports to find any obscure superhero they can to do an R-rated version of. They'll find some..... and the movies will be terrible.
          i totally agree but we are talking disney here. why would disney/marvel change their system when their movies generate billions? i can see a spawn respawn, i can see someone looking for the rights to lobo, who might be appearing on the supergirl show. it is going to be fox, sony and minor players scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything that they can get. but this isn't going to dramatically change the entire super hero genre.

Comment

There's going to be an R-rated version of Batman vs. Superman available on bluray. It has begun.....

Comment

If hollywood could get a PG or PG-13 moving for a superhero movie then they will prefer it despite Deadpool's success. When you shrink your audience it's never a good investment.

And now a days a lot of violence and language can be passable for a PG-13 movie. Just need an MPAA rep in your back pocket. Those guys are very shady anyway.

Comment

I think alot of it has to do with Blood and Violence alone .. in order to show blood and persistent violence, you're Rated-R, I'm pretty sure.

So really, I'm kind of glad there will be a R-Rated BvS.
                It only makes sense for a movie looking to portray a realistic Gladiator battle such as this.
                Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 24th, 2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X