Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Raptors Republic Loveline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I forgot I even posted in this thing. I still stand by what I said and I too would like to have closure. haha

    Comment


    • #17
      This was supposed to be a thread for those with love issues, but I guess no-one's been disgruntled.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

      Comment


      • #18
        Cody73 wrote: View Post
        This was supposed to be a thread for those with love issues, but I guess no-one's been disgruntled.
        I done got married in May. Still not sure which side if fit in with!
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

        Comment


        • #19
          Mack North wrote: View Post
          I done got married in May. Still not sure which side if fit in with!

          ...I mean, uh, Congrats! Lol

          Comment


          • #20
            Haha so true... freedom is gone! Thanks man
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

            Comment


            • #21
              Mack North wrote: View Post
              Haha so true... freedom is gone! Thanks man
              Fast forward five years: Mack discovers that the freedom that is gone is actually now more gone. lol

              Comment


              • #22
                Mack North wrote: View Post
                I done got married in May. Still not sure which side if fit in with!
                Congrats!

                Comment

                Working...
                X