Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Laptop Thread: Give me your opinion on this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

720p is more than fine for most games anyways. Then again, I'm not a graphics nerd.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      720p is more than fine for most games anyways. Then again, I'm not a graphics nerd.
      I'm not either but integrated graphics weren't going to cut it after I learned about the still present limitations.

Comment

That is a lot of money for a laptop like that. You can get a cheaper laptop and make it run games like GTA V. I bought mine for $500 and I play GTA a lot on it. What helps me with running games like that is optimization tool that i have. It makes my PC clean and fast and that is what helps me run games. There is a good article on optimization on https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-p...ation-software. You can see what are the best optimization tools and their prices. They are reviewed so you have pros and cons which makes it easy to choose one.
        Last edited by DaniStone; Thu Jul 16th, 2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X