Everything weed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I haven't tried it yet, but I heard CBD oil is good for anxiety. I heard it won't really make you high but the effects will help calm your nerves and give you relief from that anxious feeling. I ordered a kandypen recently, I'm gonna have 2 pods, one with THC oil and one with CBD oil we'll see how that goes lol

Comment

Couldn't resist .... did your responsibilities as a mod exacerbate the condition or cause it?

On a serious note ... Over the last year or so I have a problem watching live ..important games the Raptors play. Eg... could not watch last night's game. High anxiety! ...would a cbd strain of product help ?

Thank you Dr. Axel.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Couldn't resist .... did your responsibilities as a mod exacerbate the condition or cause it?

On a serious note ... Over the last year or so I have a problem watching live ..important games the Raptors play. Eg... could not watch last night's game. High anxiety! ...would a cbd strain of product help ?

Thank you Dr. Axel.
          haha, Raptors Republic isn't stressful.....most of the time, lol

I'm using an oil that is essentially a 5:5 oil; 5.19 mg/ml of THC and 4.82 mg/ml of CBD. It comes with a 1ml dropper, so you can decide how much to take depending on the situation. The 25 ml bottle cost $45. It's a good option for me because there is no large pipes or anything, no effort to prep, no smell - all makes it easy to store around the kids - I literally just put it in with the liquor cause the box is pretty small.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

because i am relatively new to canadian life, i just found out this week that the reserves have awesome deals. i took a drive to the mohawk territory just past kingston ontario, ounces for 65 bucks, no tax. they have edibles, hash, shatter, and honey oils.

edit add: bought a buttercup, tasted like candy canes and lasted about an hour.

Comment

Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Comment

Had my friend over for some patio action and apparently he's in the process of obtaining a Pell grant for one of the largest cannabis-cancer studies done to date (there's still a gaping hole in the literature). It's performed on rats, using 60,000 joints of different strains (to see if there's a difference in the tumor profiles between), and even tries to compensate for the inhalation differences between cigarettes and joints.

Pretty interesting/important.

Comment

I got a special CBD vape pen, it feels so much smoother right now. It's not difficult to use too. Anyone here uses vape pens? I read a lot of articles on the topic on https://vapingdaily.com/ Good reviews they've got there, recommend checking it out if you're thinking of buying one.

Comment

Working...
                  X