Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything weed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I haven't tried it yet, but I heard CBD oil is good for anxiety. I heard it won't really make you high but the effects will help calm your nerves and give you relief from that anxious feeling. I ordered a kandypen recently, I'm gonna have 2 pods, one with THC oil and one with CBD oil we'll see how that goes lol

Comment

Couldn't resist .... did your responsibilities as a mod exacerbate the condition or cause it?

On a serious note ... Over the last year or so I have a problem watching live ..important games the Raptors play. Eg... could not watch last night's game. High anxiety! ...would a cbd strain of product help ?

Thank you Dr. Axel.

“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Couldn't resist .... did your responsibilities as a mod exacerbate the condition or cause it?

On a serious note ... Over the last year or so I have a problem watching live ..important games the Raptors play. Eg... could not watch last night's game. High anxiety! ...would a cbd strain of product help ?

Thank you Dr. Axel.
          haha, Raptors Republic isn't stressful.....most of the time, lol

I'm using an oil that is essentially a 5:5 oil; 5.19 mg/ml of THC and 4.82 mg/ml of CBD. It comes with a 1ml dropper, so you can decide how much to take depending on the situation. The 25 ml bottle cost $45. It's a good option for me because there is no large pipes or anything, no effort to prep, no smell - all makes it easy to store around the kids - I literally just put it in with the liquor cause the box is pretty small.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
          X