Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    I think edibles is a safer route if the person knows what they're doing. There are a lot of dangers with edibles however. I almost think edibles should be contained in drinks that can be bought at liquor stores. It would greatly reduce the risk to children, animals and people in general.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    After tonight I'm taking a month off from smoking, just for fun (ie to prove to myself I can) and maybe reduce the amount in my bloodstream for driving impairment-testing purposes. Might try to track down some edibles.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    some tips for anyone interested in growing. cheap and easy.

cloning

a channel of chef derek butt, lots of good advice on making organic safe pesticides, and recipes for oil, and foods
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ6...FwH30nkxKQlm8Q

and the recipe i use for butter
    http://boards.cannabis.com/threads/m...-how-to.84275/

i tend to clone tops, and not branches. i get near enough 100% successful cloning with the method in the youtube video.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i am thinking about opening a bakery next year when edibles are legal. i make great tasting/strong cookies, and really good caramels, but they are a bit big. working on banana bread, carrot cake, and brownies now.

one issue i am seeing is that ford is saying that i would have to buy government regulated weed to put into the foods, and couldn't use my own. i push about 3-5 ounces a plant right now, but wouldn't be able to sell it. i figured there would be permits to sell, but didn't think i would be forced to buy to cook, and then sell.
    Yeah that's whack. The stuff you grow is probably much better than the stuff the gov't is selling. I guess this is just a start. Hopefully through the years this gets relaxed.

With alcohol you need a permit before you can make and sell your own "moonshine". So worst case they should have you buy a permit to sell your own weed. Better than forcing you to use the government's weed.

Speaking of which.. I might have to start buying some weed stocks now

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Looks like in Ontario you can only get pot legally online at the moment. Eventually 40 LCBO's across Ontario will be able to sell it. And then next year more. Ford is trying to pass a bill to allow private companies to sell it as well. So that's something to look out for.

We need competition to bring the prices down.
    i am thinking about opening a bakery next year when edibles are legal. i make great tasting/strong cookies, and really good caramels, but they are a bit big. working on banana bread, carrot cake, and brownies now.

one issue i am seeing is that ford is saying that i would have to buy government regulated weed to put into the foods, and couldn't use my own. i push about 3-5 ounces a plant right now, but wouldn't be able to sell it. i figured there would be permits to sell, but didn't think i would be forced to buy to cook, and then sell.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Looks like in Ontario you can only get pot legally online at the moment. Eventually 40 LCBO's across Ontario will be able to sell it. And then next year more. Ford is trying to pass a bill to allow private companies to sell it as well. So that's something to look out for.

We need competition to bring the prices down.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Just made an order off of ocs.ca. Looking forward to it. Hope the Canada Post strike that's looming doesn't f*ck things up.
    thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Just made an order off of ocs.ca. Looking forward to it. Hope the Canada Post strike that's looming doesn't f*ck things up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X