X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien
    started a topic Everything weed

Everything weed

hopefully this is acceptable, should be right?

any grow tips? favourite strains?

i have a small set up of four plants that are different strains (aphgani, northernlights, bubblegum, and green crack) that i have bred for the past year and a bit. have a veg closet i retrofitted in the hot water tank, and a small flowering tent i bought on amazon. i clone flowering plants so the next generation can get super bushy without needing a large grow space. my lights aren't the best, what lights do others use? i have a couple red/blue lights i bought at costco.

i run 24 hour lights on the veg plants, but turn the red lights off at 18 hours. just simple timer extension cords i got at wal-mart.

when i first started growing cloning really intimidated me, but it ended up being super easy. so far the best advice i have been given from a friend was "relax, the plant wants to live"

• Strak
    replied
    I got a special CBD vape pen, it feels so much smoother right now. It's not difficult to use too. Anyone here uses vape pens? I read a lot of articles on the topic on https://vapingdaily.com/ Good reviews they've got there, recommend checking it out if you're thinking of buying one.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Had my friend over for some patio action and apparently he's in the process of obtaining a Pell grant for one of the largest cannabis-cancer studies done to date (there's still a gaping hole in the literature). It's performed on rats, using 60,000 joints of different strains (to see if there's a difference in the tumor profiles between), and even tries to compensate for the inhalation differences between cigarettes and joints.

Pretty interesting/important.

Leave a comment:

• GONZALEZ
    replied
    Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    because i am relatively new to canadian life, i just found out this week that the reserves have awesome deals. i took a drive to the mohawk territory just past kingston ontario, ounces for 65 bucks, no tax. they have edibles, hash, shatter, and honey oils.

edit add: bought a buttercup, tasted like candy canes and lasted about an hour.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post

Couldn't resist .... did your responsibilities as a mod exacerbate the condition or cause it?

On a serious note ... Over the last year or so I have a problem watching live ..important games the Raptors play. Eg... could not watch last night's game. High anxiety! ...would a cbd strain of product help ?

Thank you Dr. Axel.
    haha, Raptors Republic isn't stressful.....most of the time, lol

I'm using an oil that is essentially a 5:5 oil; 5.19 mg/ml of THC and 4.82 mg/ml of CBD. It comes with a 1ml dropper, so you can decide how much to take depending on the situation. The 25 ml bottle cost $45. It's a good option for me because there is no large pipes or anything, no effort to prep, no smell - all makes it easy to store around the kids - I literally just put it in with the liquor cause the box is pretty small.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Couldn't resist .... did your responsibilities as a mod exacerbate the condition or cause it?

On a serious note ... Over the last year or so I have a problem watching live ..important games the Raptors play. Eg... could not watch last night's game. High anxiety! ...would a cbd strain of product help ?

Thank you Dr. Axel.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    I haven't tried it yet, but I heard CBD oil is good for anxiety. I heard it won't really make you high but the effects will help calm your nerves and give you relief from that anxious feeling. I ordered a kandypen recently, I'm gonna have 2 pods, one with THC oil and one with CBD oil we'll see how that goes lol

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Anyone tried this government CBD or CBD in general? What kind do you use? Any reviews would be helpful!

I've got plantar fasciitis in both feet, shin splints, 2 bum knees from ACL's and I need something that is not Percocet... as fun as they used to be. I don't wanna get high, just relaxed, mannnnnnnn

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Once all those dispenseries that have been in full public view for years and have been shut down get their licenses back I think you see a lot of business shift to brick and mortar storefronts. For one thing you save 5 bucks and can jam a needle in the eye of Canada Post but moreso its just the ability to get what you want when you want it. Store hours are not an issue.

I get that the provinces wanted the initial demand and the markup all to themselves but the delivery issues have been what you would expect for this type of logistical undertaking. It stinks.

When its harder to get what you want legally as opposed to "alternative" channels... you need to re look at your policy. Ford missed on this one. He knows it.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

i didn't get the email, so i have been told i am safe. worst part is canada post didn't notify, probably because incompetence hurts the shake down for drug money. good on ocs for at least letting people know.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    This isn't as much a Federal Level thing, as it is a Provincial level issue, no? I would think so anyway.

Also, it's to be expected. If this keeps up beyond the first few months, then we definitely have some work to do, but I would think that this sort of "rough roll out" was a fore gone conclusion.
    jimmie wrote: View Post
    The supply is not the problem; the delivery is. And that's provincial jurisdiction. It was a stupid move to go online-only, and also to not allow people to apply for retail licenses until legalization, which is why they're talking about April for retail. Ford had better have a plan to get a ton of those applications approved before April or the complaints are going to get a lot worse.

The black market isn't likely going to grow much if at all because of the hiccups -- those who had never tried weed or had a supply source pre-legalization are just going to wait out the online delivery or wait until retail is available to start indulging, and those who already knew the kush most likely also have a "pre-legalization alternative source" they can turn to until things sort themselves out.

Simple growing pains of a new industry.
    Canada post has made it a federal concern. It would still be bad if it were stores, as we are seeing.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    I think the kids selling weed in school should be the most pissed. Those are the guys losing real money. Poor kids.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X